Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer crit problem...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer crit problem...

I asking in my friend name coz my bag with advices is empty.
    She have big problem with crit rate, on wb and also in pve crit work rly bad.
    But from begining.
    74v,98k br - crit tested from 6k to 7.4k and nothing much change. To be honest i have No damn idea wut to do coz for me simple formula more crit - more rate works.
    Any smart friend here to help?^^
    Ah,i forget, crit rate on wb is around 40%, with 7.4k crit, where my 6.5k crit mage make 80%+ crit hits(9/10 thunderers crit) - her ap crit max 3/5,mostly 2/5 :/

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

there is a couple theories of there being a "sweet spot" for crit around 6% +/- 1 of your br where it peaks crit rate

Comment

I have a formula for crit, most people dont like it, some think im full of it . But I crit a good 80% of the time in MPD (Moon NM) and 99% in WB. I have tested things alot, dropped certain stats to see how that effected crit rate...and it did, but not crit damage that stayed the same. When i dropped crit stat the damage from crits dropped as well as the crit rate. A formula 1 mechanic knows for best performance you dont just work on the engine .... Theres your hint :P.

Comment

dude, help if u wanna help. don't be like others who keep helpful things for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by bambiagbayani View Post
          dude, help if u wanna help. don't be like others who keep helpful things for themselves.
          He's just saying not just crit stat itself affects the crit. Your patk, pdef, mdef, hp and other stats affect your crit rate as well. Only problem is no one knows what ratio of those stats to your crit stats gives you better/worse crit rate. That is something everyone will have to figure out on their own through trial and error since its different for everyone.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I like my stats just the way they are. Even if I miss a couple of crits at WB I wouldn't drop HP or def in favor of more crit. Personally I have tried a variety of combos with gems and refinement but didn't notice a difference. I check my crit rate with sniper in arena on knights. If I get 2/3 crits from 20 att then my crit chance is decent enough.
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

this is what i'm experiencing right now. bcoz i'm saving insigs for my 70 set, i'm using the free medal which most of us got from the previous event last sept. ofc my stats went down. the funny thing is i crit more & damage more in WB, which i don't get when i was using my insig-expensive medal.

Comment

i noticed that skills that dont do much damage like blood thirsty strike almost 100% crit for me but if i then use armor piercer crit chance is maybe 50% in pvp and mps. On wb i still got around 80% with armor piercer. also the skills from my gaia got bad crit rate. sometimes in spire delphic is under 50% and that really sucks if u rely on it working if u have around 7k crit but it just does not wanna crit

Comment

can someone try something. like hit iris sylph for 500x , check the crit rate.

now, remove as much br as possible while maintaining the same crit, and attack iris 500x, check the crit rate also.

Comment

I had 6100 crit and it scked, changed to 6800 and scked, lowered it to 4900 and it's the same for me as 6100 and 6800 (at wb because i noticed less crits on pve/pvp but i dont care, i got 14k hp and 1k mdef more).
                    East coast archer.

Comment

i noticed if u have low patk and high crit the more chance to crit ur attack... coz i have a friend 10k lower patk than me with
                      5k crit and mine have 6k crit but he crits a lot than me... do u think there is a big relation between ur dmg and ur crit?
                      Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
                      IGN:BrokenArrow
                      Level:64 (Camping)
                      RFCamping: Dont have much time
                      Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
                      Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

Originally posted by wartunekramevets View Post
                        i noticed if u have low patk and high crit the more chance to crit ur attack... coz i have a friend 10k lower patk than me with
                        5k crit and mine have 6k crit but he crits a lot than me... do u think there is a big relation between ur dmg and ur crit?
                        Because with so much lower pattack he probably has lower br = higher crit rate. If your friend has similar br as you, he'll likely crit less than you.

Comment

Working...
                        X