Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Level 80 Rings/Trinkets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 80 Rings/Trinkets

Hi it has come to my attention on jacko's blogs that level 80 Ring/Trinkets we are not getting in crypt shop like we do with the other levels.

As many players have skipped getting 70 Rings/Trinkets and are going straight to 80 and waiting for 80 Rings/Trinkets to get put into the crypt shop.
    To my understanding they are changing how we get 80 Rings/Trinkets and we have to have 70 legend Rings/Trinkets in order to get 80 Rings/Trinkets by upgrading the 70 legend Ring/Trinkets can anyone share there thoughts on this and is my understanding of this correct?
    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Yes, you will require all 70 legend equipment to get lvl 80 legend gear.

Comment

Gear so 70 legend gear we need in order to get 80 legend gear?

Not just the rings/Trinkets?

So what about crystaloids for 80?
      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

refer to post below me
        Last edited by Th3Bull; 02-11-2014, 04:26 PM.

Comment

80 set requires 70 leg full, meaning the set + rings and jewels.
          1. 200 stones, 10 shards and the 70 leg item to make 80.
          2. 2 legendary stones in 80 normal, 6 in nightmare.
          3. No loids.
          PS : I don't think someone knows for sure how much its needed, like I said, I have a picture with a chinese 80 leg bow that costs 64mil, so I don't know how it works/it will work, we'll see in april when we'll get the dungeons and set.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

basically there is no normal lvl 80 gear at all. You go straight from leg 70 to 80 gear by synthesizing your leg 70 gear with lvl 80 legend stone and lv 80 legend shards. The synthesis process creates a new lv 80 leg equipment/jewel/ring which like all new leg gear has random stats, 1 socket (2 sockets for weapon) lvl 0 enchant and unlike the lv 40 - 70 leg pieces, there is no set bonus. Each piece itself has a bonus ability e.g. weapon adds 10 rage for each action, other 3 pieces of pve gear adds 500 dmg each, etc. A screenshot of the leg 80 bow was selling at almost 64m which going by usual conversion rate of item to gold at 66.6% of actual cost, chances are it'll cost you 100m+ to enchant the new gear back to +36. Which now presents a big problem if you're using the leg 70 gear and have no spare leg 70 pieces. Cause then you'll need to be able to have that much gold to reenchant the new leg 80 piece to +36 on top of resocketing and refining the stats to not lose alot of stats on your char and become cannon fodder in pvp/pve since you'll not only be breaking up the set bonus on you but also a lvl 1 unrefined/socketed/enchanted gear is weaker than if you did not go through with the synthesis process.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i wonder what stats lvl 80 gear gonna have i see on chinese wartune top knight only his weapon give 26k br and his armor onnly already 36k br. But he had lvl 15 gems or something and gem effect + 320% so i dont know if this count to the br in eq.

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                i wonder what stats lvl 80 gear gonna have i see on chinese wartune top knight only his weapon give 26k br and his armor onnly already 36k br. But he had lvl 15 gems or something and gem effect + 320% so i dont know if this count to the br in eq.
                lol...its not lvl 15 gem at all...its probably lvl 10 or at best lvl 11 gem. From lvl 7 onwards, each lvl increase in gem gives a large increase in the gem stats itself. As for the stats you see, you'll have to remember they have god casting of weapons. Which means their weapons can gain extra stats on top of the usual 5 stats + basic equipment stats. So that large amount of BR you see is probably from lots of god casting done to get alot of additional stats. As for gem stats, they do count in the weapon br so him having high lvl of advanced soul engraving also does affect it. Its just we can't see the exact amount of additional stats from soul engrave unless he post the pics himself or somehow someone else gets access to his char to screenshot them...
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                X