No announcement yet.

Transformed Gaia (Hercules) Doesn't Do PATK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe one of hercules' skills does take enemy's PDEF into consideration, maybe it is released in the later patches but I'm pretty sure there is one

Comment

I took the pictures of the skills 9 days ago, on s1 of the Chinese servers. There were 14 skills of each element, 10 requiring level 50 and 4 requiring level 70. Unless we're talking about previews of future patches for the Chinese servers, this is about as recent as it's going to get.

Comment

even if it doesn't do patk, it still does the most shi tload of dmg among all the sylphs. no other sylph has a 470% dmg delphic. The bulk of the important events are mostly single targets or a main single target with troops which most ppl in the top tier can clear in a few rounds before sylph can even be awakened. So AOE sylphs are only useful in PVP arena which is like 1 out of so many single target events. Even MPD bosses are single targets so no point sticking with AOE sylphs (hence why chinese servers top players mostly use hercules).
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
        X