Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Transformed Gaia (Hercules) Doesn't Do PATK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformed Gaia (Hercules) Doesn't Do PATK

I can't find the thread, but I read some rumor that Hercules, the transformed version of Gaia, supposedly is the only pet that does both PATK and MATK damage. Seemed a little out there, but I was too curious not to go check it out for myself on the Chinese Wartune. From what I can tell though, it's still all purely MATK skills. Here are translations of the 4 Hercules skills:

Thunder Cleave: Causes 230%+1580 magical electric damage to a single front-row enemy, and reduces the casting speed of target by 30%, lasts 3 rounds.

Chain Shock: Causes 187%+1675 magical electric damage to a single random enemy, and reduces the magic defense of all enemies by 30%, lasts 3 rounds.

Thunder Shower: Consumes 500 Awakening Points. Restores 15% of total HP, and increases physical and magical defense by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.

Electric Soul (Passive): When an attack crits, there is a chance to gain 150 Awakening points.

I posted the original pictures with translations for Hercules, as well as Cerberus (transformed Amazon Queen) here: Hercules and Cerberus Skills

Causes 187%+1675 magical electric damage to a single random enemy, and reduces the magic defense of all enemies by 30%, lasts 3 rounds.
    wow, mages gonna need to dispel this

Comment

i wonder if transformed sylph gonna have more awakening points since u get a 2nd skill what consume 500 points

Comment

What I wonder is if they are going to have more skill slots...
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
          What I wonder is if they are going to have more skill slots...
          Nope. same # of slots.

Same awakening points also I believe.

Seen in some vids where they use Hercules the skills they have were: Jupiter's wrath + thunder wave + flash storm + thunder cleave + chain shock.

Not sure why they replace short circuit though /shrug

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Same awakening points also I believe.
            I remember someone saying we will have more awakening points with advanced sylphs.
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

somehow when i look at transformed sylphs i like athena most. I did not have a chance to get apollo till now so i hope they bring another possibility soon.

Comment

That's only 4 skills.... current sylphs have 10 in total to choose from...

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                  That's only 4 skills.... current sylphs have 10 in total to choose from...
                  There are only 4 new skills (3 active and 1 passive) attributed to each of the sylph transformations.

Comment

Big research - visit ****** blog:P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Big research - visit ****** blog:P
                      haha you are funny read these parts:
                      (Posted by Eliatan)
                      I posted the original pictures with translations for Hercules, as well as Cerberus (transformed Amazon Queen) here: Hercules and Cerberus Skills

Comment

dissapointed about the new passive of gaia, again crit....

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                          dissapointed about the new passive of gaia, again crit....
                          go crit then,game is made for crit not for ewd

Comment

Electric Soul (Passive): When an attack crits, there is a chance to gain 150 Awakening points
                            very nice for dps @pve. u stay longer in sylph form, more accumulated charges of unstable voltage. since crit is also good for pve, it has synergy.

EDIT: i didnt notice the chance part, i hope it is something decent
                            Last edited by mageheal50; 02-12-2014, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              go crit then,game is made for crit not for ewd
                              or maybe the game is for ewd build with ga astral, I hope you all become crit

Comment

Working...
                              X