Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What EXACTLY are 'strangers' in chat list ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What EXACTLY are 'strangers' in chat list ?

Doing a search in forum got no answer to this (pages of unrelated answers, most of them related to Crystal Saga since the search filter appear unable to filter by game), and anything I heard in chat is contradicted by what I checked.

The most common chat answer was that they are inactives, but they are not as I see some to be online.

Strangers are the people that you talked with temporary, but didn't add friend each other.
    Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
    Thanks

Comment

Now I have a problem with that, since once they are shown as strangers I cannot add them as friends, either from that list or from guild members (option disabled).

Would that be a bug ?

Comment

When you add someone they automatically become listed as strangers.
        The only way that person can become a friend is if that person accepts your friend request.

So, in essence, the strangers on your list declined your friend request or simply haven't added you yet.
        You can always just delete them from the list and try to add them again.
        Wartune:
        Server: [S3]Worg Lair
        Name: Cashmere
        Guild: Kingdom

My
        My

Comment

tyvm, now I understand what they are :-)

Comment

and remember kids, don't talk to strangers.

Comment

Do strangers count toward the Friend limit? Should I just clear my Stranger list and anyone who stays at 0/10 Friendliness (presumably they have no interaction with you, Farm or otherwise since being added).
              WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Comment

Strangers do count toward the friend limit , so try not to have many. Stranges doesnt couse as "Farms" as soon as they accept your friend request their farm will apear .
                Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
                Server: S2- Edena Village
                IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
                BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
                Guild: Divine
                Contribution: 20.290
                If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                X