Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To level to 70 or not to level to 70 that is the question?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To level to 70 or not to level to 70 that is the question?

currently lvl 69 mage ~86k br (prob around 88 once hp gems are finished again, synthesized them for last gem event).
    Equipment fully legend 60 pve set including rings and jewelry, HC medallion
    HS is currently 46 and 8 pts into talents so only 22 (20pts for hs, 2pts for other talents) talents pts to max it for 69.
    Current astrals red magic atk lvl 7, wd lvl 7, RGB 7, pdef 6, mdef 6, block 5
    bench astrals (candidates for 7th astral slot) - red crit 6, orange deter 6, red charm 4, orange deflect 2, orange enhanced guardian 2, orange blessed health 2

maybe wait till i build a 7th astral up first?

Get LD before going to 70.

Comment

imo faster leveling is better, usually you find more people donating kills in top bracket bg, plus you can start working on 70 set. You also get more xp from everything because the no xp reduce after 70, and you get an extra astral, **** or not at the start its an extra one.

Comment

Go for 70,each day under make u more behind othersu will farm exp faster, faster upgrate hs and also work on 70 set...No reason to stay under 70 if u have stats for lych nm

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

go to 70, don't stay too long in 60's, you're strong enough to do LL NM for that 70 set, more exp gain for upgrading your talents faster...

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Go for 70,each day under make u more behind othersu will farm exp faster, faster upgrate hs and also work on 70 set...No reason to stay under 70 if u have stats for lych nm
            What is the required stats for Lych Normal and Lych NM??? Can someone tell? How about a 90k+ br?? Is that enough even for NM mode? Cause I have some plans on rushing to 70 now (mine has 85.9k br).

Comment

i'm heading to 70, guildmates say deflect probably best choice out of my options for 7th astral. Should i feed my red lvl 4 charm to something. I won that one.

Comment

You get more and better exp doing lych nm, I was way behind on Talents till I reached 70 and started running lych nm, I caught up to those who were ahead pretty fast, but especially if you have VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                  Get LD before going to 70.
                  Do not get LD before hitting 70, if you have it fine if not don't wait.

I really do detest this advice. It is only a good option if you NEVER want to partake in battlegrounds again, or if your lv 9 vip. Obviously it's also ok if you have MONSTER BR and won't lose any fights also.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                    What is the required stats for Lych Normal and Lych NM??? Can someone tell? How about a 90k+ br?? Is that enough even for NM mode? Cause I have some plans on rushing to 70 now (mine has 85.9k br).
                    86k br should be enuff for nm if u have good team around your br or a bit higher

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                    X