Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Should I make lvl 40 Legend Equip or work on lvl. 45 Arena Gears?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I make lvl 40 Legend Equip or work on lvl. 45 Arena Gears?

Per title, plz help

make both..

Comment

I dont see the point in it... I want something lasting... because there's no point of going through the trouble of making the legend set then abandon it at lvl 45... Currently i'm having the lvl 35 arena set.

Comment

If you are in Guild Battle, it doesnt take long to get 45 gear which can be temporary(dont fully socket), making you strong enough for Void Nm. I'd work on 40L set which should give enough time for you to max out academy, guild skills, etc and then harvest honor in lvl 49 battlegrounds. You can skip last boss to avoid extra experience and should be able to make the set quickly. :P

Comment

so you're saying... make and invest in the lvl 40 L set and use the lvl 45 Arena set when i'm pvp?

Comment

ye pve set is always alot more fun. arena set really boring cause u cant cast the skills fast u would like

Comment

if you are slow levelr, and can make 40 set by lvl 44, then dont do 45 pvp set. if you are fast leveler, you can use 35/45 set while working on the 40 set.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunata01 View Post
                so you're saying... make and invest in the lvl 40 L set and use the lvl 45 Arena set when i'm pvp?
                im saying use 45PvP set until you get your 40L set. Then just use 40L set. It gives you something to do and it looks pretty. prettiest set imo of all the PvE sets.

Comment

^ i have to disagree, the 30set is much better looking for female chars, and i dunno what 70 set looks like care to post here?

Comment

If you're going to spend some time in the 40s, lvl 40 set is nice to have because you'll gain so much rage in longer battles. If you're going to level up to 50+ soon, I'd prob go with 45 set and wait to do GoD 2boss runs. You'll save a little bit of insignias and gold with the 45 set if you're leveling at a fast pace.
                    Last edited by Whispir; 02-13-2014, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                      ^ i have to disagree, the 30set is much better looking for female chars, and i dunno what 70 set looks like care to post here?
                      i think it just comes down to color preference. 20 set is purple, 30 set is green(?), 40 set is orange, 50 set is blue, dunno what color 60/70 set is tho :/ and i think when you legend-ize a set it changes color. like 50 set was greenish then when finished is blue.

Comment

I think I can use this post for a similar question. Now I have 45 set PvP. What should I get later? 50 set legendary? 55 PvP and wait until 60 set legendary?

I am not vip or casher, so I was thinking on 55 PvP and later 60 legendary (or even skip that and wait until 70 set?)

I just dont know after my 45 set what I should get (and I dont want to make a mistake because so much gold is required in legendary sets...)

Comment

Originally posted by R248126045 View Post
                          I think I can use this post for a similar question. Now I have 45 set PvP. What should I get later? 50 set legendary? 55 PvP and wait until 60 set legendary?

I am not vip or casher, so I was thinking on 55 PvP and later 60 legendary (or even skip that and wait until 70 set?)

I just dont know after my 45 set what I should get (and I dont want to make a mistake because so much gold is required in legendary sets...)
                          By getting PvE sets you get more rage which helps you hit delphics in WB for more money. it pays for itself pretty quickly. and if you have time to spend. i went for 50L set and harvested honor in BG to get LD, then am working on 60 set. Its easier to do dungeons. :P But if no time, then stay with 55 set(get strong enough for MD NM and DT NM) and just go to 60 set.

Comment

Don't bother with 30 set or 40 leg set. Those levels just go by too fast to make them even worth it. If you are a slow leveler then work on 50 leg instead. Skipping with 35 and 45 set. Then save insigs up and start working on the 60 set and 70 sets.

Comment

Noone even ask wut class he is? xD for 1pve here will be awsome,for 2 not worth to make

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X