Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Why do people buy vip monthly when its cheaper and better deal on cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    lol someone just explain the reason to you but decided to ignore. Monthly vips is enough to pay for the servers. R2 makes thousands if not millions of dollars off ALL there games. They don't just host wartune you derp. Thus, they don't need to change high expensive in game prices to make the game run. The expensive items they are giving us is for extra milk money that they milk from you instead. They aren't doing this to stay afloat lol. They got plenty of money to host the game up if everyone decide to just pay vip alone. Don't be so ignorant.
    Clean your pm's, I got something you might like.
    @On topic : Vip cards are always better, but some people don't have / can't time it right so they get the 7.99$ instead.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      Clean your pm's, I got something you might like.
      @On topic : Vip cards are always better, but some people don't have / can't time it right so they get the 7.99$ instead.
      cleaned send if you wish. Just hope it isn't some sarcastic comment here you are trying to make to me or something.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        cleaned send if you wish. Just hope it isn't some sarcastic comment here you are trying to make to me or something.
        Done, have fun watching it ^^
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

        Comment


        • #19
          people are lazy, or else they want vip right away, and don't want to wait the days to come for the class wars vip card sales.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
            people are lazy, or else they want vip right away, and don't want to wait the days to come for the class wars vip card sales.
            The thing is unless you plan on spending 2.5k balens though this isn't worth to get. Unless R2 let's you charge any amount that you want and not set amounts then this isnt really a deal. it's a deal in balen wise but it isn't a deal for your money. You have to recharge the 25.00 to get this. Then if there nothing else you want you just wasted some balens. Having auto renew ensure you just get what you want and that is vip.

            Comment


            • #21
              The point of a business is to make money, not provide service at cost.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by R227015782 View Post
                Why not give r2 money? Didn't they build this website to host a game you play? Some of the prices might be a bit high but many players are spending so it can't be that bad. You should be thankful there are players willing to spend cash so the freeloaders can keep on playing.
                lol^
                THis is the funniest comment I've read on the forums ever
                Do you understand how much money r2 makes? Not $50.
                Yes I am thankful for the cashers to keep cashing higher and higher so a moderate/low cashers can't even get them^^. And free players won't get anything good at all anymore...
                SO with that, I am thankful few people make it harder for the rest of us^^. But if they slow down or stop, r2 just might give more content and lower prices. God forbid this kind of stuff how everyone now can have a chance!!!
                Many people who cash just casually don't spend more than a maximum 2k+ on the game. DO not say, if people pay for it, it can't be that bad. Just look at the people how take drugs from drug dealers. There are a lot of people who spend money on the drugs and get less and less each time. Does that mean drugs aren't bad?
                Just a big no.
                Just do some math on the prices. For example,
                VIP cost 7.99$ each month. Wartune has 434 servers. The average amount of players who have VIP are over 100+ on each server. So, $7.99 times about 43k people.
                $343,570 every month. This isn't totally exact but near the $ they make just off VIP alone.
                Now imagine maybe 50 people who spend on a $1k recharge/Consume event...
                So does this site that does browser/mobile games cost more to deal with than WoW, STWOR, Aion, LoL, and many others that have more intense stuff built on it and yet their prices are 3/4 less than r2...
                Last edited by SkiaXia; 02-13-2014, 04:21 PM.

                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  The thing is unless you plan on spending 2.5k balens though this isn't worth to get. Unless R2 let's you charge any amount that you want and not set amounts then this isnt really a deal. it's a deal in balen wise but it isn't a deal for your money. You have to recharge the 25.00 to get this. Then if there nothing else you want you just wasted some balens. Having auto renew ensure you just get what you want and that is vip.
                  Did I say it was a good deal? I paid my first month of vip straight up, then I started buying from the class wars vip sales.
                  Reality is people may start a server lets say the 3rd of the month, they don't want to wait 17-20 days to be able to become a VIP.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                    lol^
                    THis is the funniest comment I've read on the forums ever
                    Do you understand how much money r2 makes? Not $50.
                    Yes I am thankful for the cashers to keep cashing higher and higher so a moderate/low cashers can't even get them^^. And free players won't get anything good at all anymore...
                    SO with that, I am thankful few people make it harder for the rest of us^^. But if they slow down or stop, r2 just might give more content and lower prices. God forbid this kind of stuff how everyone now can have a chance!!!
                    Many people who cash just casually don't spend more than a maximum 2k+ on the game. DO not say, if people pay for it, it can't be that bad. Just look at the people how take drugs from drug dealers. There are a lot of people who spend money on the drugs and get less and less each time. Does that mean drugs aren't bad?
                    Just a big no.
                    Just do some math on the prices. For example,
                    VIP cost 7.99$ each month. Wartune has 434 servers. The average amount of players who have VIP are over 100+ on each server. So, $7.99 times about 43k people.
                    $343,570 every month. This isn't totally exact but near the $ they make just off VIP alone.
                    Now imagine maybe 50 people who spend on a $1k recharge/Consume event...
                    So does this site that does browser/mobile games cost more to deal with than WoW, STWOR, Aion, LoL, and many others that have more intense stuff built on it and yet their prices are 3/4 less than r2...
                    Do you understand how much R2 makes? Kabam generates about $30 million of revenue per month, and R2 should be around the same. The cost of revenue has little to do with pricing for luxury items. It's about what people are willing to pay. Does a grande latte from Starbucks cost anywhere close to $4.30 to produce?

                    If R2 doesn't generate enough revenue from WT, chances are that they will discontinue WT and license a more profitable one.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                      If R2 doesn't generate enough revenue from WT, chances are that they will discontinue WT and license a more profitable one.
                      Fine by me. And they will discontinue this game eventually.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        then better find someone to buy your account to recoup the losses...I still have a yr of vip left on top of 1 yr of covenant...and already thinking of quitting...T.T
                        What an idiot noob! why don't you giving some of that money to help people instead of keep it all and robbing people.
                        Last edited by PrinceRpf; 02-13-2014, 08:18 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          What if you buy 6 cards but decides to quit after 1 month?
                          or you bought a card and your computer spoilt and handphone was stolen.
                          Lappy too old.
                          62996
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            Fine by me. And they will discontinue this game eventually.
                            You can quit at any time.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              they discontinue, but our accounts will be transferred to someone else. Hopefully some1 less greedy.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                                You can quit at any time.
                                make me, bro.
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X