Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people buy vip monthly when its cheaper and better deal on cards

So basically vip is $7.99 a month.

Every month r2 do a sale where u buy 3x1 month vip for 2195 balen which is about $7.30 a month breakin it down.
    But ontop of that u get free xp scrolls stamina pots and because u purchased 2200 balen u get the free bonus pack of items for the 2k purchase.
    Then ontop of this you also get 2200 balens worth of additional vip pts on your vip level.

So basically by buying vip monthly on subscription you lose out on a bunch of free goodies.

• R24675921
    replied
    Because I do not get payed when the events happen; I do not save money and wait for the events to come. Bills are due in the 2nd and 3rd week, if R2 can make it in the first week, I'd be happy to buy the vip cards.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    Whether you play or not doesn't affect me. Why would I make you quit?
    well, since you asked..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Why-for-the-glory-of-satan-of-course.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	1681444

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    Did I say it was a good deal? I paid my first month of vip straight up, then I started buying from the class wars vip sales.
    Reality is people may start a server lets say the 3rd of the month, they don't want to wait 17-20 days to be able to become a VIP.
    I see, so most guys from s400+ can obtain free vip after 17-20 days of playing?

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    make me, bro.
    Whether you play or not doesn't affect me. Why would I make you quit?

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    You can quit at any time.
    make me, bro.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    they discontinue, but our accounts will be transferred to someone else. Hopefully some1 less greedy.

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    Fine by me. And they will discontinue this game eventually.
    You can quit at any time.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    What if you buy 6 cards but decides to quit after 1 month?
    or you bought a card and your computer spoilt and handphone was stolen.
    Lappy too old.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceRpf
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    then better find someone to buy your account to recoup the losses...I still have a yr of vip left on top of 1 yr of covenant...and already thinking of quitting...T.T
    What an idiot noob! why don't you giving some of that money to help people instead of keep it all and robbing people.
    Last edited by PrinceRpf; 02-13-2014, 07:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    If R2 doesn't generate enough revenue from WT, chances are that they will discontinue WT and license a more profitable one.
    Fine by me. And they will discontinue this game eventually.

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
    lol^
    THis is the funniest comment I've read on the forums ever
    Do you understand how much money r2 makes? Not $50.
    Yes I am thankful for the cashers to keep cashing higher and higher so a moderate/low cashers can't even get them^^. And free players won't get anything good at all anymore...
    SO with that, I am thankful few people make it harder for the rest of us^^. But if they slow down or stop, r2 just might give more content and lower prices. God forbid this kind of stuff how everyone now can have a chance!!!
    Many people who cash just casually don't spend more than a maximum 2k+ on the game. DO not say, if people pay for it, it can't be that bad. Just look at the people how take drugs from drug dealers. There are a lot of people who spend money on the drugs and get less and less each time. Does that mean drugs aren't bad?
    Just a big no.
    Just do some math on the prices. For example,
    VIP cost 7.99$ each month. Wartune has 434 servers. The average amount of players who have VIP are over 100+ on each server. So, $7.99 times about 43k people.
    $343,570 every month. This isn't totally exact but near the $ they make just off VIP alone.
    Now imagine maybe 50 people who spend on a $1k recharge/Consume event...
    So does this site that does browser/mobile games cost more to deal with than WoW, STWOR, Aion, LoL, and many others that have more intense stuff built on it and yet their prices are 3/4 less than r2...
    Do you understand how much R2 makes? Kabam generates about $30 million of revenue per month, and R2 should be around the same. The cost of revenue has little to do with pricing for luxury items. It's about what people are willing to pay. Does a grande latte from Starbucks cost anywhere close to $4.30 to produce?

If R2 doesn't generate enough revenue from WT, chances are that they will discontinue WT and license a more profitable one.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    The thing is unless you plan on spending 2.5k balens though this isn't worth to get. Unless R2 let's you charge any amount that you want and not set amounts then this isnt really a deal. it's a deal in balen wise but it isn't a deal for your money. You have to recharge the 25.00 to get this. Then if there nothing else you want you just wasted some balens. Having auto renew ensure you just get what you want and that is vip.
    Did I say it was a good deal? I paid my first month of vip straight up, then I started buying from the class wars vip sales.
    Reality is people may start a server lets say the 3rd of the month, they don't want to wait 17-20 days to be able to become a VIP.

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    Originally posted by R227015782 View Post
    Why not give r2 money? Didn't they build this website to host a game you play? Some of the prices might be a bit high but many players are spending so it can't be that bad. You should be thankful there are players willing to spend cash so the freeloaders can keep on playing.
    lol^
    THis is the funniest comment I've read on the forums ever
    Do you understand how much money r2 makes? Not $50.
    Yes I am thankful for the cashers to keep cashing higher and higher so a moderate/low cashers can't even get them^^. And free players won't get anything good at all anymore...
    SO with that, I am thankful few people make it harder for the rest of us^^. But if they slow down or stop, r2 just might give more content and lower prices. God forbid this kind of stuff how everyone now can have a chance!!!
    Many people who cash just casually don't spend more than a maximum 2k+ on the game. DO not say, if people pay for it, it can't be that bad. Just look at the people how take drugs from drug dealers. There are a lot of people who spend money on the drugs and get less and less each time. Does that mean drugs aren't bad?
    Just a big no.
    Just do some math on the prices. For example,
    VIP cost 7.99$ each month. Wartune has 434 servers. The average amount of players who have VIP are over 100+ on each server. So, $7.99 times about 43k people.
    $343,570 every month. This isn't totally exact but near the $ they make just off VIP alone.
    Now imagine maybe 50 people who spend on a $1k recharge/Consume event...
    So does this site that does browser/mobile games cost more to deal with than WoW, STWOR, Aion, LoL, and many others that have more intense stuff built on it and yet their prices are 3/4 less than r2...
    Last edited by SkiaXia; 02-13-2014, 03:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    The point of a business is to make money, not provide service at cost.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X