X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    people are lazy, or else they want vip right away, and don't want to wait the days to come for the class wars vip card sales.
    The thing is unless you plan on spending 2.5k balens though this isn't worth to get. Unless R2 let's you charge any amount that you want and not set amounts then this isnt really a deal. it's a deal in balen wise but it isn't a deal for your money. You have to recharge the 25.00 to get this. Then if there nothing else you want you just wasted some balens. Having auto renew ensure you just get what you want and that is vip.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    people are lazy, or else they want vip right away, and don't want to wait the days to come for the class wars vip card sales.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    cleaned send if you wish. Just hope it isn't some sarcastic comment here you are trying to make to me or something.
    Done, have fun watching it ^^

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Clean your pm's, I got something you might like.
    @On topic : Vip cards are always better, but some people don't have / can't time it right so they get the 7.99$ instead.
    cleaned send if you wish. Just hope it isn't some sarcastic comment here you are trying to make to me or something.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    lol someone just explain the reason to you but decided to ignore. Monthly vips is enough to pay for the servers. R2 makes thousands if not millions of dollars off ALL there games. They don't just host wartune you derp. Thus, they don't need to change high expensive in game prices to make the game run. The expensive items they are giving us is for extra milk money that they milk from you instead. They aren't doing this to stay afloat lol. They got plenty of money to host the game up if everyone decide to just pay vip alone. Don't be so ignorant.
    Clean your pm's, I got something you might like.
    @On topic : Vip cards are always better, but some people don't have / can't time it right so they get the 7.99$ instead.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Heckler81 View Post
    I really don't understand people like you. You obviously like playing this game or else you wouldn't be wasting your time on the forums. Why would you or anyone else be so against giving money to R2? You do realize R2 needs money to operate and if there's no one giving money, the site will close down. Why don't people understand that concept?
    lol someone just explain the reason to you but decided to ignore. Monthly vips is enough to pay for the servers. R2 makes thousands if not millions of dollars off ALL there games. They don't just host wartune you derp. Thus, they don't need to change high expensive in game prices to make the game run. The expensive items they are giving us is for extra milk money that they milk from you instead. They aren't doing this to stay afloat lol. They got plenty of money to host the game up if everyone decide to just pay vip alone. Don't be so ignorant.

Also to OP. You are "saving" the money if you look at it balen wise. However, in order to "save" that money you need to recharge at least 25.00. So in reality you are not saving anything. You are still recharging that same amount of money. Sure you are saving money on vip but you aren't saving money in total. A person who wants to just pay the normal vip price is better off sticking with the monthly auto renews. This ensures that he/she will actually pay the original price and not have to be recharging a bunch of balens just to get a few dollars off but have extra balens that is a waste.
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 02-13-2014, 11:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Heckler81
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    ^very true

but...

there's more advantage to not giving any $ at all to R2games
    I really don't understand people like you. You obviously like playing this game or else you wouldn't be wasting your time on the forums. Why would you or anyone else be so against giving money to R2? You do realize R2 needs money to operate and if there's no one giving money, the site will close down. Why don't people understand that concept?

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    then better find someone to buy your account to recoup the losses...I still have a yr of vip left on top of 1 yr of covenant...and already thinking of quitting...T.T
    Level 23 paragon here.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    What if you buy 6 cards but decides to quit after 1 month?
    then better find someone to buy your account to recoup the losses...I still have a yr of vip left on top of 1 yr of covenant...and already thinking of quitting...T.T

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by R227015782 View Post
    Why not give r2 money? Didn't they build this website to host a game you play? Some of the prices might be a bit high but many players are spending so it can't be that bad. You should be thankful there are players willing to spend cash so the freeloaders can keep on playing.
    VIP should be enough to cover costs though.
    Every feature within the game has a payment option.. that's alright with you?

Leave a comment:

• R227015782
    replied
    Why not give r2 money? Didn't they build this website to host a game you play? Some of the prices might be a bit high but many players are spending so it can't be that bad. You should be thankful there are players willing to spend cash so the freeloaders can keep on playing.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    What if you buy 6 cards but decides to quit after 1 month?

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    You bring up some valid points but, this is only useful to those who are willing to spend 20-45 bucks in one session.

I'm very conservative with my money. I have budgets when it comes to gaming and usually only support it with Membership status. This game is pay=win and I don't really care for that.
    Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 02-13-2014, 06:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• maygwan
    replied
    there's more advantage to not giving any $ at all to R2games[/QUOTE]

That may be true also but the thread is about the advantages of buying the vip cards instead of sticking to a monthly vip subscription.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    ^very true

but...

there's more advantage to not giving any $ at all to R2games

Leave a comment:

Working...
X