This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level & Experience

So Ive thought about it and was just wondering, if it would take years to get to level 80 unless you literally have no life. Its not a rant, Im just wondering since I saw a picture of a mage, knight, and archer around the level 67-70 range, and I wonder how those Chinese/Asian players take the time! Heck, Im at level 30+ and Im complaining on how long the grind is for one level! Imagine up to 80?! Holy ****.

yeah, im liking this game. real fun
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
      So Ive thought about it and was just wondering, if it would take years to get to level 80 unless you literally have no life. Its not a rant, Im just wondering since I saw a picture of a mage, knight, and archer around the level 67-70 range, and I wonder how those Chinese/Asian players take the time! Heck, Im at level 30+ and Im complaining on how long the grind is for one level! Imagine up to 80?! Holy ****.
      Lots...and Lots....AND LOTS!!!! Of Xp Seeds/Stealing XP Seeds/Bounty Quests/VIP XP Bonus (It Helps If Anything)/Friendliness XP Bonus/Cata (Main XP Gain)
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

doh that's a relatively new server not a old or orignal cn server hosting the game.

even on this forum somewhere is a picture of a higher level than that

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
          doh that's a relatively new server not a old or orignal cn server hosting the game.

even on this forum somewhere is a picture of a higher level than that
          What do you mean by it being a new server? Doesnt change the fact that it takes forever, and will probably take me a year (a far lot less for those with no lives) to max level

Comment

What do you mean by it being a new server? Doesnt change the fact that it takes forever, and will probably take me a year (a far lot less for those with no lives) to max level
            ^ Will Most Def Close To A Year or so to reach max lvl if they keep this limiting thing on
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Lol, I do have a life and Im level 30 in 3 days. All you have to do is play for a couple Hours a day. Max out all your daily bonus and GG, use the alter when your away. Use your stamina potions.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordpossom View Post
                Lol, I do have a life and Im level 30 in 3 days. All you have to do is play for a couple Hours a day. Max out all your daily bonus and GG, use the alter when your away. Use your stamina potions.
                Getting to level 30 is really fast and easy. After 35+, gets really slow.
                ~MIA

Comment

Working...
                X