Vip tokens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip tokens

1 suggestion i have for VIP Tokens is to make them actually useable for non-VIP players because i had 12 and no way of using them and i am not VIP
    so either make them to were the vip wheel is accessible for anyone with VIP tokens or make the VIP tokens only accessible to the VIP players because that is crappy that i get something like that in dungeons and i am unable to use them.

Try reading this:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ighlight=token

Comment

Originally posted by R252416 View Post
      1 suggestion i have for VIP Tokens is to make them actually useable for non-VIP players because i had 12 and no way of using them and i am not VIP
      so either make them to were the vip wheel is accessible for anyone with VIP tokens or make the VIP tokens only accessible to the VIP players because that is crappy that i get something like that in dungeons and i am unable to use them.
      *Cough* You Know How Many Threads This Makes Regarding The VIP Token Issue?...I'll Give You A Hint...(Reaches For His Scouter And Crushes It With A Fist of Fury) IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	47614b69_It__s_Over_9000_by_Hellknight10.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	671.8 KB
ID:	1660495
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

lol no i didnt kno that there were other threads that had this same question/suggestion

Comment

I agree to your point that you get something that can't be access so annoying,But think about this why is it called V.I.P. tokens in the first place if it can be use by free players

[POINT IS]
          You don't pay ,just enjoy everything they give you hope for the best

Guild [INFINITY]
          Guild Position: MEMBER
          Class:knight
          Username:GreatPaul
          Lvl:60
          server: Duskin Arena

Comment

Originally posted by R23240996 View Post
            I agree to your point that you get something that can't be access so annoying,But think about this why is it called V.I.P. tokens in the first place if it can be use by free players

[POINT IS]
            You don't pay ,just enjoy everything they give you hope for the best

i understand your point but if it is V.I.P. then why isnt it restricted to ONLY V.I.P and not like it is now were non-VIP can get them

Comment

That's a good point

The answer is simple

If you happen to think about getting a [VIP] someday the game allows you to loot V.I.P. coins so that you can use them when you have "BOUGHT" your V.I.P. otherwise you can just simple sell them

its your call being free user is not all bad ,but dont hope you'll get everything out of the game!!
              Last edited by R23240996; 09-13-2012, 01:22 AM. Reason: Misspelled some words
              Guild [INFINITY]
              Guild Position: MEMBER
              Class:knight
              Username:GreatPaul
              Lvl:60
              server: Duskin Arena

Comment

Or they can simply make it in a way the only VIP players get them like only available through VIP quests only no other possible way they ca increase the VIP quests reward mm
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I can understand why ppl complain when they see the VIP wheel, all those nice high lvl gems and stuff looks great. Then count the box's at the bottom, then count the number of prizes that are seeds or really cheap items, because it's about the same. Whys that???? because that's all your going to get not the flashy stuff that draws the eye. OK it's free seeds but nought to be wound up about.

Comment

Working...
                  X