Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joining a guild

hey all

i want to suggest a cd for when ppl change guild so they cant do Guild battle the same week.

Im asking this because of the gb winner are now sending his best players to the 3-5th guild so the can win agenst my guild the 2th best and he are only doing it because we are close to win over his guild now + the 40mins fights on fridays.

That rule is already, however if the player/players get kicked, that rule/cd is not available anymore, and I doubt it will be made a " restriction " for it.
    So far I haven't seen people doing that, and I wouldn't find a reason ( unless top guild is friend with another weak guild and wants to help it, but yea...very few cases like that. )
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

still if there only are a few that dosen mean that they dont need to think about it but then again the guild master og the re tarded guild is 4-7 in cross servers and we all know that they dont want to make crazy balenors mad but where the fair play in just sending ur best player to a other guild just so there are no change for them to win in gb

Comment

Working...
      X