No announcement yet.

ZEBQ Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like how everyone is so dumb and stupid whining about something that is none of their bussyness even. WHO CARES if he spends 100k$/month, grats to him he has my respect if he is able to do that considering real life. Does it affect everyone else, sure thats what the game does, competition, making players spend more, play more and harder, (*DUH)
    As long as you all whine and ***** about not being able to do tok nm I would even encourage him to keep being fully dressed and kill all the noobs that have no idea how to play the game. TOK NM ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE FOR EVERYONE , my team can still do 4-5 with 1 -2 of them fully geared, and we dont whine about it everyday. We cleared tok nm with ace geared, and he is pretty much as good as zebq or even better since orange apollo hitting more than 1 target for 25k+ every 2 rounds, wasnt that hard when u have the right team and tactics, and the required br for it.... ppl doing tok nm at 60-100k br then whining about it can just quit playing, you are doing it all wrong.

Welcome back ZebQ le mighty archer, kick some buttts, hope to see some video of ya in the upcomming cw

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
      I like how everyone is so dumb and stupid whining about something that is none of their bussyness even. WHO CARES if he spends 100k$/month, grats to him he has my respect if he is able to do that considering real life. Does it affect everyone else, sure thats what the game does, competition, making players spend more, play more and harder, (*DUH)
      As long as you all whine and ***** about not being able to do tok nm I would even encourage him to keep being fully dressed and kill all the noobs that have no idea how to play the game. TOK NM ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE FOR EVERYONE , my team can still do 4-5 with 1 -2 of them fully geared, and we dont whine about it everyday. We cleared tok nm with ace geared, and he is pretty much as good as zebq or even better since orange apollo hitting more than 1 target for 25k+ every 2 rounds, wasnt that hard when u have the right team and tactics, and the required br for it.... ppl doing tok nm at 60-100k br then whining about it can just quit playing, you are doing it all wrong.

Welcome back ZebQ le mighty archer, kick some buttts, hope to see some video of ya in the upcomming cw
      The problem is we were average 110 k BR, and can't pass stage 2 ... with only 1 ppl dress .. tactic, we sure we have a good one ... but the problem is LAG, it made those shadows attack twice, and we died ... ...

And now we only do TOK Normal everyday ... Do I blame those dresses ? Nope ... but I do blame to R2 server which make all thing LAG ... as I believe my computer spec and internet connection are good ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
        We sure did saw that. But 1600 loids / leg stones is matter of 100+ days in LL NM. I doubt he played that long
        he didn't need to "farm"...

he brought all his equips from Cash Shop sales.

brought every single packs that came out in Shop... when it's out, you could potentially get like 50% of the materials you needed, so that cuts down that 100+ days to 50+ days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
          We sure did saw that. But 1600 loids / leg stones is matter of 100+ days in LL NM. I doubt he played that long
          yeah he did play that long

Comment

• To be honest, I can think at a few reasons why he doesn't even care about tok.
            1. Soul max, why would he let others take souls for free and grow when he can just block them and make them pay? Or quit.
            2. Ins done, no need of them to take space, so free slots/space for something else.
            3. Loids or leg stones ( loids hard/nm leg stones ) useless for him again.
            4. I doubt he even care about the 12,5mil exp from nm ( unless he already finishes it with his mates ).
            Why you keep talking about him I don't know, 17 pages in...2 days? Lol, I was expecting a " Zebq please strip for tok " thread and to have over 20 pages, not a thread like this where people keep argueing/fighting with each-other for their opinion...
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              To be honest, I can think at a few reasons why he doesn't even care about tok.
              1. Soul max, why would he let others take souls for free and grow when he can just block them and make them pay? Or quit.
              2. Ins done, no need of them to take space, so free slots/space for something else.
              3. Loids or leg stones ( loids hard/nm leg stones ) useless for him again.
              4. I doubt he even care about the 12,5mil exp from nm ( unless he already finishes it with his mates ).
              Why you keep talking about him I don't know, 17 pages in...2 days? Lol, I was expecting a " Zebq please strip for tok " thread and to have over 20 pages, not a thread like this where people keep argueing/fighting with each-other for their opinion...
              Yeah to be honest he has no reason to

Comment

• Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                Who do you call R2 staff? There are a few guys on my server, who recharge 50-100k balens every month (have 1-2 orange sylphs, lvl. 60-70 soul engraving). They started within last 2-4 months. One of them, who started around 12 weeks ago is 130k+ already.
                They're all just the big whales.
                Writing such things without any proof, makes you a liar.
                Provide any proof and we'll talk again.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF4eyd93llc
                http://******-wartune.blogspot.com/2...-to-have.html#
                Proofe enough?
                Last edited by R26991997; 02-15-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• actually no,****** pic is an old one when he got clothing,he plays 3-4 months more after that so nope,and the video proves what?he could have had more ins in the other pages

Comment

• That proves nothing with a really old picture lol

Comment

• Whilst I don't mind people discussing Zebq, I do expect you lot to tone down on the hostility. Hostility towards the person discussed, but also towards one another. I'm going to clean this thread up a bit.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• i like how all the light cashers wanna get all for free. the ones that got 150-170k or higher br got so cause they paid for it and also no one make it easy for them get that br. So then why do some pepole with 110k br come and complain about tok nm. Its supposed to be a challenge and i dont care at all if u cry u cant do tok nm. Its simply not for u go tok hard where u belong and if u wanna run tok nm pay like all others to become stronger thats the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                          i like how all the light cashers wanna get all for free. the ones that got 150-170k or higher br got so cause they paid for it and also no one make it easy for them get that br. So then why do some pepole with 110k br come and complain about tok nm. Its supposed to be a challenge and i dont care at all if u cry u cant do tok nm. Its simply not for u go tok hard where u belong and if u wanna run tok nm pay like all others to become stronger thats the game.
                          Why is cash such a taboo word in here? Assuming that those players haven't payed for anything, am I then allowed to talk about them? Why so many players get "offended" by the phrase casher / non-casher and quickly respond with hostility. Doesn't matter how top 4 got strong, the discussion about if they want to strip or not doesn't involve their wallets, only their goodwill or/and personal interest.
                          Oh and you say it wasn't easy for them to get that br. Do you really want to be that ridiculous and say that?
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordDanteS5 View Post
                            Zebq = R2Games staff member ...created just to make ppl spend more money to get stronger than him ... i'm 99% sure of this ****..... LAMERS
                            People have said the same thing about OAceO, Keldof and Renmazuo from US East. They're not R2 Plants. They're all real people (the latter two I'm in the same guild). Before them it was Azmodeus being the plant. And Jeffhawk was supposedly a plant. And Sinner. And Malleus. It's all just sour grapes from people who won't or can't afford to keep up.

Just face it - some people have money to burn. There's nothing wrong with that. If the game makes them happy and they want to put their $ into it - why hate on that?! I guess in the US East we're lucky because those top players are kind enough to take the time out of their schedules to strip gear after 3:15 AM and before 5:00 AM to help everyone out in ToK NM.

The idea that heavy cashers make others cash is largely false. Sure, it does apply to those who want to compete for that top-end BR and CW Championship - but for myself, since ToK NM has been opened and naked almost every day, I don't cash much anymore. I've recharged once since Thanksgiving 2013 - $40 - and that was for a guild name change and some extra balens for jewels. The same goes for many of our higher-end players now in US East. The SC alone from Jewels and ToK NM means those unlimited events make cashing unnecessary .

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              Why is cash such a taboo word in here? Assuming that those players haven't payed for anything, am I then allowed to talk about them? Why so many players get "offended" by the phrase casher / non-casher and quickly respond with hostility. Doesn't matter how top 4 got strong, the discussion about if they want to strip or not doesn't involve their wallets, only their goodwill or/and personal interest.
                              Oh and you say it wasn't easy for them to get that br. Do you really want to be that ridiculous and say that?
                              its not how the game was meant to be anyways that players strip for tok. So why all just wanna have easy play and no challenge. NM is for those who are strong enough to deal with it and the rest can go tok hard or normal or easy. ***** learn to deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                                NM is for those who are strong enough to deal with it and the rest can go tok hard or normal or easy. ***** learn to deal with it.
                                Do you really not see the problem with your argument?

NM mode is made up of the top 4 BR players in the timezone. Doesn't matter who they are, it's always the top 4 BR that are used.
                                Now if they are all clothed, then it actually becomes impossible for any team to pass all 5 levels (unless that team are the top 4 being used, or somewhere close), due to the NM % increase on the "shadows" BR. Think of it as a summoning fight, only the shadows have 50%-100% better stats than you.
                                Due to the nature of how the NM scenario is worked, there is actually no way to catch up and make your BR sufficient to pass NM mode when the shadows are clothed and equipped fully.

Now I have no problem with people stripping or not stripping, that is their choice to make.
                                The problem actually rests with the setup of the ToK. Until that is addressed then the stripping/don't strip argument will always be around.

Comment

Working...
                                X