Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ZEBQ Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zebq droped tooday his eq and we have naked tok nmnice from his side...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• perhaps they needed a $$$ boost until the new patch is out n ppl start spending $$$ to get the new stuff...
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        Do you really not see the problem with your argument?

NM mode is made up of the top 4 BR players in the timezone. Doesn't matter who they are, it's always the top 4 BR that are used.
        Now if they are all clothed, then it actually becomes impossible for any team to pass all 5 levels (unless that team are the top 4 being used, or somewhere close), due to the NM % increase on the "shadows" BR. Think of it as a summoning fight, only the shadows have 50%-100% better stats than you.
        Due to the nature of how the NM scenario is worked, there is actually no way to catch up and make your BR sufficient to pass NM mode when the shadows are clothed and equipped fully.

Now I have no problem with people stripping or not stripping, that is their choice to make.
        The problem actually rests with the setup of the ToK. Until that is addressed then the stripping/don't strip argument will always be around.
        Even a team comprising of top 4 cross server rankers cannot pass level 2 of tok NM, it's a sad fact

Comment

• Glad we don't have to deal with the super casher on kabam, since barely anyone could ever be bothered to undress. Guess they like to show off their full sets of level 70 gear.

Thanks to Jacko and christian1. No thanks to the rest of you jerks in the top 8!

Comment

• Anybody want to show a picture of Zebq, updated, and maybe sylph stats? :P
            GandalfGrey
            Miniclip Server 2
            Level 80
            Battle rating: 197k
            Imperial Commander

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              Even a team comprising of top 4 cross server rankers cannot pass level 2 of tok NM, it's a sad fact
              Actually they can. If they buff up fully they will be on equal strength as the shadows. Maybe if you ever get to that ranking you can try and gather them especially if the top 4 are from the same server/group of servers =P

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              Do you really not see the problem with your argument?

NM mode is made up of the top 4 BR players in the timezone. Doesn't matter who they are, it's always the top 4 BR that are used.
              Now if they are all clothed, then it actually becomes impossible for any team to pass all 5 levels (unless that team are the top 4 being used, or somewhere close), due to the NM % increase on the "shadows" BR. Think of it as a summoning fight, only the shadows have 50%-100% better stats than you.
              Due to the nature of how the NM scenario is worked, there is actually no way to catch up and make your BR sufficient to pass NM mode when the shadows are clothed and equipped fully.

Now I have no problem with people stripping or not stripping, that is their choice to make.
              The problem actually rests with the setup of the ToK. Until that is addressed then the stripping/don't strip argument will always be around.
              seriously it would be nice if they can get the Devs to change ToK to be a % of the participating team's stats instead of the top 16 players. Then depending on easy/normal/hard/nm, the teams will face their own shadows with varying % of their own stats depending on the difficulty they're attempting. That'd make it challenging like its supposed to be and yet not impossible for everyone (except maybe nm difficulty if the L5 guardians is set at 120% - 130% of the team's player stats...since not everyone can afford a WC buff+scrolls+pots). Then no one will have to do strip tease and all and cuss at others cause they refuse to bare their naked bodies for the world to see...maybe the forum mods can forward my idea to the devs =P Then hopefully we'll see a change coming 2+yrs down the road since that'll probably how long it takes for us to catch up to the Chinese WT current patch and probably a patch or 2 later for the new changes that we all wish to be implemented.
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-17-2014, 05:16 AM. Reason: Merge double post
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                Glad we don't have to deal with the super casher on kabam, since barely anyone could ever be bothered to undress. Guess they like to show off their full sets of level 70 gear.

Thanks to Jacko and christian1. No thanks to the rest of you jerks in the top 8!
                Stop being so selfish. No one has to strip and carry you through nm if they don't want to. Be happy that there are some people who actually take time out of there sleep pattern to help you out. People forget that these are real people that actually maybe need to sleep? Ungreatful person you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha
                  seriously it would be nice if they can get the Devs to change ToK to be a % of the participating team's stats instead of the top 16 players. Then depending on easy/normal/hard/nm, the teams will face their own shadows with varying % of their own stats depending on the difficulty they're attempting. That'd make it challenging like its supposed to be and yet not impossible for everyone (except maybe nm difficulty if the L5 guardians is set at 120% - 130% of the team's player stats...since not everyone can afford a WC buff+scrolls+pots). Then no one will have to do strip tease and all and cuss at others cause they refuse to bare their naked bodies for the world to see...maybe the forum mods can forward my idea to the devs =P Then hopefully we'll see a change coming 2+yrs down the road since that'll probably how long it takes for us to catch up to the Chinese WT current patch and probably a patch or 2 later for the new changes that we all wish to be implemented.
                  The name of the event is "Tower of Kings"... So it is really the tower of kings - the kings are the top 16 players of the cross-server. Well it would be nice if the kings were based only on the server you are in... LoL.

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  Stop being so selfish. No one has to strip and carry you through nm if they don't want to. Be happy that there are some people who actually take time out of there sleep pattern to help you out. People forget that these are real people that actually maybe need to sleep? Ungreatful person you are.
                  I agree... They do not know the risks a person can get if its sleeping pattern is interrupted... We are making them sick (and die, which probably most players hope for, or not)....

On the other hand, they could just strip before they sleep, and will not care anymore if they will be included on the top 16, so they will not have the problem of equipping on midnight reset, then stripping after midnight reset.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    I agree with you.

I feel happy and glad if kessar or crusader or even ladyfab strips for tok hard allowing us to clear 5.
                    If not I just curse at wartune under my breath.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• i used to read his facebook, he working on technology something, maybe thats why he making so much money.
                      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                        i used to read his facebook, he working on technology something, maybe thats why he making so much money.
                        he has facebook? o.o

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          he has facebook? o.o
                          i typed his real name on facebook.
                          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            I was actually being semi-sarcastic, but ok, I'll bite.

I'm not even through ToK hard yet, it's insanely difficult, I'm at 105k, but no one else on the server is past 95k. Funny thing is, every single person in the top 4 has stripped last night, not a single soul from 5-8 stripped. Guess they're (5-8) happy they get a free ride through nm while remaining elitist and keeping anyone else from similar until a much higher level. I'll continue to take everyone on my server through ToK normal, but ToK hard is pointless to even bother with. It's hardly selfish to try and help as many people as possible to get through ToK, but ok 0xy.

The mechanics need to change, it shouldn't be dominated by a specific few people who have control over who passes through and when. Stop the stripping all together and even the playingfield for everyone.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	online-gaming-where-anyone-worse-than-you-is-a-noob1.png
Views:	1
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	1681530

Thia explains it all.
                              Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                                We sure did saw that. But 1600 loids / leg stones is matter of 100+ days in LL NM. I doubt he played that long
                                Check this video where he shows his inventory. August classwars.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcCHV...tailpage#t=291

what are items at left bottom in guild vault? anyone know?
                                Last edited by Drag0nsFire; 02-17-2014, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X