No announcement yet.

ZEBQ Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wonder why zebq does not max endurance and int stat on mount. If i look at chinese top player they have all stats max on mount and seeing the millions he spend already why he dont do it to?

Comment

• Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
      i wonder why zebq does not max endurance and int stat on mount. If i look at chinese top player they have all stats max on mount and seeing the millions he spend already why he dont do it to?
      If chinese prices would be here, he'd be the first one who would reach over 500k br and defeat teams of 4 around 100/200/300k br alone.
      Maybe he doesn't cause he wants more str ( atk? ) who knows.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        If chinese prices would be here, he'd be the first one who would reach over 500k br and defeat teams of 4 around 100/200/300k br alone.
        Maybe he doesn't cause he wants more str ( atk? ) who knows.
        well prices dont seem to be a matter he use whips when is no event and make orange sylph while there was not even mahra promotion pack in shop. So the 1000 extra endurance on mount would give him 20k hp.

Comment

• ^ he ran out of cash

Comment

• Hmmmm I see more and more archers including Zebq w/o Block Astral. Well Zebq has GA but others including Onimad have Deflection. Does that work better then block?
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
              Hmmmm I see more and more archers including Zebq w/o Block Astral. Well Zebq has GA but others including Onimad have Deflection. Does that work better then block?
              For CW, GA would be better and maybe even for other pvp events since most of them (non-archer class) are moving to crit builds.

Comment

• Hmmmmm, big decrease in crit, big increase is PATK, I wonder what he did?
                GandalfGrey
                Miniclip Server 2
                Level 80
                Battle rating: 197k
                Imperial Commander

Comment

• Originally posted by GandalfGrey View Post
                  Hmmmmm, big decrease in crit, big increase is PATK, I wonder what he did?
                  New 70 set, jewels,rings, probably increase gems

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                    No mounts available yet he gains 500+ mount strength in 1 day...ROFLMAO yeah he's real <--------Sarcasm on that bit
                    When he came back he could have got the #1 guild master mount. that adds 500 mount strength, so it is possible, plus the vip mount which he didnt have when he quit. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                      Anyone know what server he's on ?
                      Give him another server please. Remove him from s210.
                      Name: Amarilis
                      Guild: Fire&Blood
                      Server: S37 The Bloodlands
                      Class: Knight LVL 63
                      BR: 80k

Comment

• Originally posted by R29137335 View Post
                        Give him another server please. Remove him from s210.
                        right that is not going to happen lol

Comment

Working...
                        X