Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ZEBQ Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R245633945 View Post
    market reset for loids
    cw glory shop for stones
    insignia umh.. consider he/she did tok nm even before the strip trick, so might've stacked enough

hell consider the almost unlimited spending, one can buy victory seed and speed them up. Costs a lot.. but it's always the same story, if money aren't a problem, insignia can be bought.

Gogo zebq FTW show us the true limits!
    keep doing videos once u catch up!
    Ok reset mystery shop is a bit hard to believe since i dont think u have 1 loid everytime u reset it and you need 1600 loids....

How many times u have to reset the mystery shpo in order to get that?

If thats true he spend on this more than on the sylph... and the sylph alone is around 4k $ if i remember right seeing somewhere the calculation.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordDanteS5 View Post
      Zebq = R2Games staff member ...created just to make ppl spend more money to get stronger than him ... i'm 99% sure of this ****..... LAMERS
      Nah. We are just jealous. Everyone is jealous because some random guy spend 100K $ on a video game and we can't. With all the money he spent he could probably buy part of a license to own his own Wartune game/server. We are just jealous, jealous because some random guy spend 100K $ on a game that will probably be gone in 2 years. Yes, I'm really jealous. Jealous because I play a game for fun, not to show I have money. I remember when I was young and I bought a Super Nintendo game for 60$. I was really poor, 60$ is really cheap for a video game when some super people spend 100K $. Wish I could buy Final Fantasy 3/6 for 100K $, I would show people I'm really the chive. Zebq is only a normal guy showing what's really important in our society. Having fun, that's for losers, showing your bank account, that's the chive. But, non special humans can't understand the chive.
      Last edited by Eskendal; 02-15-2014, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• Eskendal i think you are right, but it's not like zebq is the only whale around, is just the bigger one.
        Someone must be, he/she is.. thats it, blame the p2w system not the spenders.

MITASHKI: I thought of that aswell, actually seems crazy.. then i thought secondary way to get some extra Loids... well buying all the lvl 60 loids pack from event, and synthing them... thats something more that stack up. Dunno maybe someone have figured it out.. doesn't look impossible to me.

Do not forget that the guy got to 165k br from 0 in 2-3 month.. thats how much he can cash! 4k.. lol thats nothing for zebq.

Comment

• Sything them seems even more unlikely lol. As far as i know there was limit to how many loids you can buy and i doubt he bought 16k loids to synth em...

Getting BR is one thing getting something which is almost close to uncashable as 70 set is something different.

And even if thats the thing than he has full leg set thats another 1600 LEG STONES. You cant synth 60 leg stones and they are even more rare in the mystery shop.

Everything else you can answer with "he spends like there is no tommorow"

Comment

• i'll stick to my opinion ...

Comment

• guys didnt u see his videos he was doing LL nm way before and + soloed LL nm last boss lol

Comment

• We sure did saw that. But 1600 loids / leg stones is matter of 100+ days in LL NM. I doubt he played that long

Comment

• why dont we have Vomit icon here? Now cant do tok NM thank you r2 / zebq for slowing my progress. Im so damn sorry for all the reachages i did.
                  Moving soon to The elders scrols online.

Comment

• today rage also fully dress in tok nm dont think my group will pass lvl 3 with these two noob

Comment

• So many whiners about Zebq not stripping for tok nm.

People have a right to do what they want. If they strip, it is a favour. But hardly anyone will thank them, as most are envious of them.

If they do not strip, whiners make it sound like it is their birth right that the top 4 br must strip for them.

Comment

• No mounts available yet he gains 500+ mount strength in 1 day...ROFLMAO yeah he's real <--------Sarcasm on that bit

Comment

• Originally posted by WarMC View Post
                          People have a right to do what they want.
                          People- yes, R2 staff -THE HELL NO.

Comment

• ZEBQ issue :/

this idiotic marketing move from r2 to create a toon to make people spend Money is taking is tole, really sad that you are getting rich every day with our Money and still have no respect for the people who put food on your table... people is quitting and will continue to quit as long as you continue this..

TheLight

server 138

level 79 mage with 117k batllerating

all was good doing tok nightmare, and now? no chance

have some respect for us all...your not fooling anyone
                            Last edited by lordbyronsa; 02-15-2014, 06:42 AM. Reason: typing mistakes

Comment

• if teher werw some sort of voting or reputation, i'll use it to increase urs with 1. But there is no sucha thing so...

+1

Comment

• Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
                                People- yes, R2 staff -THE HELL NO.
                                Who do you call R2 staff? There are a few guys on my server, who recharge 50-100k balens every month (have 1-2 orange sylphs, lvl. 60-70 soul engraving). They started within last 2-4 months. One of them, who started around 12 weeks ago is 130k+ already.
                                They're all just the big whales.
                                Writing such things without any proof, makes you a liar.
                                Provide any proof and we'll talk again.

Comment

Working...
                                X