Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

PDEF Gems Vs BLOCK GEms

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDEF Gems Vs BLOCK GEms

What is the best to use

Originally posted by fernan_hunter28 View Post
    What is the best to use
    If Talking Knight....HP/Mdef/Pdef/Block Gems But Since You Can't Have 4 You Must Leave one out, the question should not be Pdef Or Block...Block is an OBVIOUS Must...(For A Knight)...Question is Pdef or Mdef...
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I say MDEF since you build up PDEF naturally and your equipment can help you out with either one

Comment

Knights have 2 passives that goes well with both of these gems. There is Divine Blessing, which increase PDEF by 20% and there is enhanced block, which at level 2 has a 100% chance to restore 4% of max hp after a dodge. PDEF is a sure stat to decrease physical damage, but useless against magical damage. Block, however, allows you to dodge both physical and magical attack, reducing the overall damage taken and heals back some hp in the process, but it is by chance. So, choice is really up to you.
        ~MIA

Comment

Block gem - Raises the dodge rating to avoid attacks. These may look like a good thing but it is better to invest in the above kinds of gems rather than these.
          http://www.squidoo.com/wartune-guide-and-tips
          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
            Block gem - Raises the dodge rating to avoid attacks. These may look like a good thing but it is better to invest in the above kinds of gems rather than these.
            http://www.squidoo.com/wartune-guide-and-tips
            No That Needs to be reviewed it is simply stating the obvious, does not mean it's right lolz, i can easily make something up stating otherwise, no matter how you look at it, Block is one of the most overlooked gems when in actuality is quite good.
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Block is rate of effect, and Defense is steady effect, apparently, you should choose Pdef, there is a certain chance, ok this is odds, who know when he will happen, so PDef is my option.
              and Block, based on the data from the chinese site, they said Block could dodge 30% damge or so, but you got 5% of your character to happen, then is the block value ,1 point=0.01% rate, 1000=10%, so so low.
              Enjoy the Game

Comment

Block, at least up to lvl 40... is useless. I tried block on my knight. Proved to be useless. Went back to PDEF, I rocked.

Comment

block is only viable at endgame levels
                  Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Working...
                  X