Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    does ginger have lv 8 stables?

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord
    Azure Dragon gives 500 mount strength, but oh well, why would a nobody like you know that?
    If I am a nobody then why are you taking the time to post your incorrect corrections LMAO

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord
    Azure Dragon gives 500 mount strength, but oh well, why would a nobody like you know that?
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....85-Mount-Index

800 according to this

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    im pretty sure mount came on 2.1 when zebq had quited..so that would be zebq geting the mount automatically once it came or not?
    Zebq defo had maxed stables, so he already had the Azure Dragon (lv8 stable mount).

L Oxy already correctly stated that the 500 increase in mount strength was down to the Therion Sand rider mount.
    If he also gained the Azure Dragon then that would be another 800 onto mount strength.

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Zebq got bored after killing all people with a lunatic fire or delphic everywhere.
    He deciced to give a chance to others to get stronger in some months, he came back and noticed someone passed him in br terms, he felt unstable and did what he had to do.
    Boom.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    First thing, who talk with you to answer? and is he your father to make you dying defending him? or he payed to you to be his lawyer ??

And where is he to clarify things over here ?

Just see this video with R2 CEO
    http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1016417/-100-000-Whales-An

see how they see players, they only care about "whales"

so I think zebq is just to push players "whales" to spend more, suddenly appeared, fully build out of understandable speed broken even max spending limits, he disappeared for 6 months and back suddenly with more like 30K br with full power! yeah he spend thousands of dollars for just a play shortly ?

WE have brains !
    you realise when zebq was playing there was no sylphs and he had 60 set and he had lv 16 only brutal edge...add orange gaia br(zebq used sepelcrum in it,quite a bit.. mystery shop reset quest for items to exchange sepul i guess)+ 70 set with 9/10 refines and now lv 20 brutal edge..im pretty sure its possible and who says he playing shortly and not for few more months?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    He had that mount before he quit
    im pretty sure mount came on 2.1 when zebq had quited..so that would be zebq geting the mount automatically once it came or not?

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    okay nvm

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    Also he got level 8 stable mount which increases mount strength

Leave a comment:

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    I believe he already had the hades mount before he left

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
    just a thought but because he claimed the NO.1 guild master again and thus receives the therion-sand rider??

also getting this many loids or legend stones for such a player isn't that hard. he won several class wars which has legend stones in the shop. and if he bought all the loid packs available during the time he was on he should have enough.

Leave a comment:

• R26991997
    replied
    Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Hey just shut up and keep your fingers away from keyboard, i'm not even jealous, Its just the disdain from R2 to players, and dirty way that try milk players, soem ppl say zebq came for just a while, ok he just came for 1 month and spend K's of dollars ?

If i would be jealous i would say same thing for another ubers like onimad or linke or rage and so, but zebq is just most ever weird char came after last ToK NM argue with noobs and the less income for r2 lately.
    He cant shut up Vik. He gets money to repeat lies so ppl stop read forum or full them.

And zebq is not the only strange charekter. He is just the most brazen-faced that is seen by all EU players.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Don't try to be logical with these people, jealousy blinds them, I figured that already, so it's pointless to keep revolving around this.
    Hey just shut up and keep your fingers away from keyboard, i'm not even jealous, Its just the disdain from R2 to players, and dirty way that try milk players, soem ppl say zebq came for just a while, ok he just came for 1 month and spend K's of dollars ?

If i would be jealous i would say same thing for another ubers like onimad or linke or rage and so, but zebq is just most ever weird char came after last ToK NM argue with noobs and the less income for r2 lately.

Leave a comment:

• R26991997
    replied
    Originally posted by lord4ever View Post
    .. AND THE BIGEST PROVE THAT R26991997 IS DEFENDING HIM SOOO MUCH AND ALSO KEEP CHEERING HIS NAME AND ALL THAT ****
    For me English is 3th language, but for u its obviously 4th or 5th.
    Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
    this is one of the last videos posted by "Zebq" - Barishan Ozdamar, Published on 27.08.13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF4eyd93llc

1 month after this, it was reported via this form - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-the-building

9 seconds in to the video u can see the first page of the inventory "sorted may i add" and there is only 2k give or take of insignia

To top it off there is only LVL 60 gear equipped
    Thanks for that link Bro. Better proove then scrinshot I found.
    Last edited by R26991997; 02-15-2014, 10:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X