Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Do u belive zebq is real player?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    Also he got level 8 stable mount which increases mount strength
    I believe he already had the hades mount before he left
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

    Kind regards Liquid_oxygen





    then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
      Also he got level 8 stable mount which increases mount strength
      He had that mount before he quit

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        He had that mount before he quit
        okay nvm

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
          He had that mount before he quit
          im pretty sure mount came on 2.1 when zebq had quited..so that would be zebq geting the mount automatically once it came or not?

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by TheVictorious
            First thing, who talk with you to answer? and is he your father to make you dying defending him? or he payed to you to be his lawyer ??

            And where is he to clarify things over here ?

            Just see this video with R2 CEO
            http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1016417/-100-000-Whales-An

            see how they see players, they only care about "whales"

            so I think zebq is just to push players "whales" to spend more, suddenly appeared, fully build out of understandable speed broken even max spending limits, he disappeared for 6 months and back suddenly with more like 30K br with full power! yeah he spend thousands of dollars for just a play shortly ?

            WE have brains !
            you realise when zebq was playing there was no sylphs and he had 60 set and he had lv 16 only brutal edge...add orange gaia br(zebq used sepelcrum in it,quite a bit.. mystery shop reset quest for items to exchange sepul i guess)+ 70 set with 9/10 refines and now lv 20 brutal edge..im pretty sure its possible and who says he playing shortly and not for few more months?

            Comment


            • #51
              Zebq got bored after killing all people with a lunatic fire or delphic everywhere.
              He deciced to give a chance to others to get stronger in some months, he came back and noticed someone passed him in br terms, he felt unstable and did what he had to do.
              Boom.
              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                im pretty sure mount came on 2.1 when zebq had quited..so that would be zebq geting the mount automatically once it came or not?
                Zebq defo had maxed stables, so he already had the Azure Dragon (lv8 stable mount).

                L Oxy already correctly stated that the 500 increase in mount strength was down to the Therion Sand rider mount.
                If he also gained the Azure Dragon then that would be another 800 onto mount strength.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by winlord
                  Azure Dragon gives 500 mount strength, but oh well, why would a nobody like you know that?
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....85-Mount-Index

                  800 according to this

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by winlord
                    Azure Dragon gives 500 mount strength, but oh well, why would a nobody like you know that?
                    If I am a nobody then why are you taking the time to post your incorrect corrections LMAO

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      does ginger have lv 8 stables?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        does ginger have lv 8 stables?
                        He does not.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          does ginger have lv 8 stables?
                          I don't know what level stable Ginger has, but I doubt he has EVERY mount on his list.
                          As every other mount strength is correct in his guide, I assume that the Azure Dragon Stats are correct also.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                            Zebq defo had maxed stables, so he already had the Azure Dragon (lv8 stable mount).

                            L Oxy already correctly stated that the 500 increase in mount strength was down to the Therion Sand rider mount.
                            If he also gained the Azure Dragon then that would be another 800 onto mount strength.
                            lvl 8 tables came after patch, 2.1 before that it was lvl7 max, and how long does it to increase 1 lvl mount 1hr-1and half,hr all you need are a few thousand clicks.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                              lvl 8 tables came after patch, 2.1 before that it was lvl7 max, and how long does it to increase 1 lvl mount 1hr-1and half,hr all you need are a few thousand clicks.
                              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-lvl-8-Stable

                              There's a picture of Zebq with his Azure Dragon.

                              Edit:- that post is from November
                              Last edited by Billy_McF; 02-15-2014, 12:27 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-lvl-8-Stable

                                There's a picture of Zebq with his Azure Dragon.

                                Edit:- that post is from November
                                you are telling me zebq had it even before patch, 2.1. if he did, r2 is a lie, in there patch 2.1 part one notes they said lvl 8 stables was coming, or is it suspicious that he had it even before it was released. or they just trying fill in, so it seems some interesting the patch i mean with lvl 8 stables blah .....
                                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....uide+patch+2.1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X