X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    even if zebq "bought" directly to R2games his full set i wouldn't care less.
    The post isn't about that.
    the fact that he said (if someone could confirm) he don't wanna is suspicious to me
    so until he accept to undress, for me, it's not a real player but an r2games employer that r2games added back so tok nm isn't friendly anymore.
    lol your to funny he is real if he undress and not real if he stay dress lol

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    this is one of the last videos posted by "Zebq" - Barishan Ozdamar, Published on 27.08.13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF4eyd93llc

1 month after this, it was reported via this form - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-the-building

9 seconds in to the video u can see the first page of the inventory "sorted may i add" and there is only 2k give or take of insignia

To top it off there is only LVL 60 gear equipped

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    this is zebq,alot of balens is nothing to him
    Don't try to be logical with these people, jealousy blinds them, I figured that already, so it's pointless to keep revolving around this.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    yeah balens, a lot of balens.
    this is zebq,alot of balens is nothing to him

Leave a comment:

• Face-Star
    replied
    Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
    win every guild battle + top 1 = 1150 insi and win every day all arena battle = 450 = 6300 insignia alone. means 100k in 16 weeks

count in all the insginia gained by event and recharge event and it is possible

Don't forget tok nm as well if he did it

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    You don't need mahra to train your Sylph.
    yeah balens, a lot of balens.

Leave a comment:

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    even if he was has pve 70 before quit, now after 6 months of quit (he was 145K when he quit) in 1 day he got orange sylph ? how? mahra from event? how he bought more than 200 box ?

and how this just about 30K br jump in 1 or 2 days without pet?!

Seriously there is something wrong ! we all know onimad or linke not strange with his story cuz we know he made progress by time not in 1 hit.
    all your answers have been given within this thread actually.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    even if he was has pve 70 before quit, now after 6 months of quit (he was 145K when he quit) in 1 day he got orange sylph ? how? mahra from event? how he bought more than 200 box ?

Seriously there is something wrong ! we all know onimad or linke not strange with his story cuz we know he made progress by time not in 1 hit.
    You don't need mahra to train your Sylph.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lord4ever
    replied
    he is soooooooo fake r2 made it just to make cashers pay more and more to beat him as linke and onimad rage and bravo and athena did to beat him and when they found them payed good he disappear and now coz onimad and linke haveing problems in there country with tsunami and stuff they dont come much so they wanna do it again and belive me he will disappear once those blood sucking machines got enough AND THE BIGEST PROVE THAT R26991997 IS DEFENDING HIM SOOO MUCH AND ALSO KEEP CHEERING HIS NAME AND ALL THAT ****

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
    all I see here is people complaint about someone they don't even know. judging by someone's spending habit and creating the illusion of a conspiracy by 7road.

for someone that doesn't value the actually amount spend for some game or anything else, then the sky is the limit.

win every guild battle + top 1 = 1150 insi and win every day all arena battle = 450 = 6300 insignia alone. means 100k in 16 weeks

I dont complain, im questioning how legit he is:P
    I never said it was a conspiracy of 7road
    i was thinking of R2:P

you saying 7roads... you are hiding sth?:P

Let ppl think it's not 7road but it's r2?:P

Thought ppl who said government hide stuff from citizens were made fun of too, we can see how true some of em were:P

Yes this is a joke post:P

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    even if zebq "bought" directly to R2games his full set i wouldn't care less.
    The post isn't about that.
    the fact that he said (if someone could confirm) he don't wanna is suspicious to me
    so until he accept to undress, for me, it's not a real player but an r2games employer that r2games added back so tok nm isn't friendly anymore.

Leave a comment:

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    all I see here is people complaint about someone they don't even know. judging by someone's spending habit and creating the illusion of a conspiracy by 7road.

for someone that doesn't value the actually amount spend for some game or anything else, then the sky is the limit.

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    costs to enchant maybe?+ you forgot he quit and liquid said he got loids and leg stoens eneded just before he quit...but about insignia..100k :/

Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 02-15-2014, 06:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    so he had enough legendary stone and crystaloids to have the full set but never created them ? not even upgrading his jewels ?
    costs to enchant maybe?+ you forgot he quit and liquid said he got loids and leg stoens eneded just before he quit...but about insignia..100k :/

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    so he had enough legendary stone and crystaloids to have the full set but never created them ? not even upgrading his jewels ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X