X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    Like i said, i believe he isn't. ofc there are ppl who spend 2 ferraris in a game no doubt. But seeing the condition of how he left and how he came back it makes me say he isn't real more than saying he's real.

Getting a purple sylph in one day seems a lot of clicking to me:P
    You'd be amazed what a rich guy can do in a game lol, and when I say rich guy...I mean at guys like him or pipster, not other ones.
    We'll see what other 2 sylphs he'll choose and in what days he'll make them purple/orange too

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    There are people that would choose to spend money worth 2 ferrari's in a game rather than buying them, because for them, a game its a hobby. You can't say someone being fake.
    PS : He already had 70 set before quitting.
    Like i said, i believe he isn't. ofc there are ppl who spend 2 ferraris in a game no doubt. But seeing the condition of how he left and how he came back it makes me say he isn't real more than saying he's real.

Getting a purple sylph in one day seems a lot of clicking to me:P

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    Nope, without doubt i think he's fake. fake in the way he obtained it by cashing or collecting.

To me, he's a pawn of R2. That's just my opinion.

He was very strong when he left, believe he had just 60 set and now he has full 70 set including jewels and rings? hard to believe for me.
    Let's look at Linke and oni, strongest players of the game, biggest and/or smartest cashers without doubt, how can zebq suddenly be 2nd? That would require so much cash that no one could afford it with the prices of R2.

So no i don't believe it, but in any case i could be wrong and he's "real"
    There are people that would choose to spend money worth 2 ferrari's in a game rather than buying them, because for them, a game its a hobby. You can't say someone being fake.
    PS : He already had 70 set before quitting.

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    Nope, without doubt i think he's fake. fake in the way he obtained it by cashing or collecting.

To me, he's a pawn of R2. That's just my opinion.

He was very strong when he left, believe he had just 60 set and now he has full 70 set including jewels and rings? hard to believe for me.
    Let's look at Linke and oni, strongest players of the game, biggest and/or smartest cashers without doubt, how can zebq suddenly be 2nd? That would require so much cash that no one could afford it with the prices of R2.

So no i don't believe it, but in any case i could be wrong and he's "real"

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    What is the point of making threads like these
    What is the point of you posting in this thread?

If you don't like the thread or what it's discussing then don't post. As a small furry animal says "Simples".

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    R2 milking players and scam them, they made fake doll to make some kind of challenge to make payer pay more money.

So this to show what R2 is

go google type "A small lesson about wartune publishers" you will know alot of "nice" things

Players for r2 is like cows not human

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    Hmmm.. I always thought that Zebq was a real player, but him reappearing now makes me wonder.

Look at Anarchists post No 15 on page 2. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-kings../page2

Now R2 can't really stop players stripping, but how about bringing a really OP archer back into the game and have him never strip!
    Now we can't pass ToK nm anymore.

Does this sound like something R2 would do? Make up your own minds about that.
    I have done 4 stages tooday,on 5 his ap one-shoted our 120k br knight...next was luni...No even time to heal
    Idk he is r2 stuff or real player...but he is like nightmare

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Hmmm.. I always thought that Zebq was a real player, but him reappearing now makes me wonder.

Look at Anarchists post No 15 on page 2. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-kings../page2

Now R2 can't really stop players stripping, but how about bringing a really OP archer back into the game and have him never strip!
    Now we can't pass ToK nm anymore.

Does this sound like something R2 would do? Make up your own minds about that.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    No he is not real, for sure, he getting items and gears out of logic and no one can understand how he was quit out of board and *dang* full legend lvl 70 set ! and almost 450K astrals point !
    he has video when he was do CW, when he show his bag, he was have items that you need to collect over 1 year, he got all items and broke all limits in 2 months !

From where he got tokens, insignia, loids , legend stones, WE NOT IDIOTS R2.

I believe he is someone from r2 staff or partner to push players spend more money.

Well, its add more reason to quit game soon.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 02-14-2014, 05:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X