• Show
Clear All

• Do u belive zebq is real player?

Just want to gather statistik. No need of any coments
    Real
    36.59%
    Not real
    63.41%

No he is not real, for sure, he getting items and gears out of logic and no one can understand how he was quit out of board and *dang* full legend lvl 70 set ! and almost 450K astrals point !
    he has video when he was do CW, when he show his bag, he was have items that you need to collect over 1 year, he got all items and broke all limits in 2 months !

From where he got tokens, insignia, loids , legend stones, WE NOT IDIOTS R2.

I believe he is someone from r2 staff or partner to push players spend more money.

Well, its add more reason to quit game soon.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 02-14-2014, 05:27 AM.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Hmmm.. I always thought that Zebq was a real player, but him reappearing now makes me wonder.

Look at Anarchists post No 15 on page 2. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-kings../page2

Now R2 can't really stop players stripping, but how about bringing a really OP archer back into the game and have him never strip!
      Now we can't pass ToK nm anymore.

Does this sound like something R2 would do? Make up your own minds about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        Hmmm.. I always thought that Zebq was a real player, but him reappearing now makes me wonder.

Look at Anarchists post No 15 on page 2. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-kings../page2

Now R2 can't really stop players stripping, but how about bringing a really OP archer back into the game and have him never strip!
        Now we can't pass ToK nm anymore.

Does this sound like something R2 would do? Make up your own minds about that.
        I have done 4 stages tooday,on 5 his ap one-shoted our 120k br knight...next was luni...No even time to heal
        Idk he is r2 stuff or real player...but he is like nightmare

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

What is the point of making threads like these

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
            R2 milking players and scam them, they made fake doll to make some kind of challenge to make payer pay more money.

So this to show what R2 is

go google type "A small lesson about wartune publishers" you will know alot of "nice" things

Players for r2 is like cows not human
            IGN: TheVictor
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
            Class: Mage - level 80
            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
              What is the point of you posting in this thread?

If you don't like the thread or what it's discussing then don't post. As a small furry animal says "Simples".

Comment

Nope, without doubt i think he's fake. fake in the way he obtained it by cashing or collecting.

To me, he's a pawn of R2. That's just my opinion.

He was very strong when he left, believe he had just 60 set and now he has full 70 set including jewels and rings? hard to believe for me.
                Let's look at Linke and oni, strongest players of the game, biggest and/or smartest cashers without doubt, how can zebq suddenly be 2nd? That would require so much cash that no one could afford it with the prices of R2.

So no i don't believe it, but in any case i could be wrong and he's "real"

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                  Nope, without doubt i think he's fake. fake in the way he obtained it by cashing or collecting.

To me, he's a pawn of R2. That's just my opinion.

He was very strong when he left, believe he had just 60 set and now he has full 70 set including jewels and rings? hard to believe for me.
                  Let's look at Linke and oni, strongest players of the game, biggest and/or smartest cashers without doubt, how can zebq suddenly be 2nd? That would require so much cash that no one could afford it with the prices of R2.

So no i don't believe it, but in any case i could be wrong and he's "real"
                  There are people that would choose to spend money worth 2 ferrari's in a game rather than buying them, because for them, a game its a hobby. You can't say someone being fake.
                  PS : He already had 70 set before quitting.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    There are people that would choose to spend money worth 2 ferrari's in a game rather than buying them, because for them, a game its a hobby. You can't say someone being fake.
                    PS : He already had 70 set before quitting.
                    Like i said, i believe he isn't. ofc there are ppl who spend 2 ferraris in a game no doubt. But seeing the condition of how he left and how he came back it makes me say he isn't real more than saying he's real.

Getting a purple sylph in one day seems a lot of clicking to me:P

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                      Like i said, i believe he isn't. ofc there are ppl who spend 2 ferraris in a game no doubt. But seeing the condition of how he left and how he came back it makes me say he isn't real more than saying he's real.

Getting a purple sylph in one day seems a lot of clicking to me:P
                      You'd be amazed what a rich guy can do in a game lol, and when I say rich guy...I mean at guys like him or pipster, not other ones.
                      We'll see what other 2 sylphs he'll choose and in what days he'll make them purple/orange too
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

i'm not on any one side just saying he just another player play the game there check oceanic server
                        Tok NM +Tok Hard every day the same they never undress

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	350.1 KB
ID:	1681446
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by thefoq; 02-14-2014, 12:55 PM.

Comment

I won't give my viewpoint on this since I get shot down for my own opinion and harassed about it but let's just say I choose poll option number 2. Goes with pipster as well lol. That's all I will say though. Not going go explain further since people will start harassing me about it. Not in the mood for that.

Comment

from my point of view :
                            - he is a human and want to help other player (his guild member too...) : he will undress in tok NM
                            - he is a R2games employer and isn't happy because tok NM is done by too much player and it's bad for business : he will use full set in tok NM

as he don't undress, for me, he isn't a real player
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

no idea who pipster is, zebq for me rose fast to the top, got inactive and got back at the top again, thats the reason i think its hard to believe.

@arnaudbo

Maybe he sleeps at that time?:P

Comment

Working...
                              X