Do u belive zebq is real player?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    PS : He already had 70 set before quitting.
    http://******-wartune.blogspot.com/2...-to-have.html#
    Are u sure about that?

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
      no idea who pipster is, zebq for me rose fast to the top, got inactive and got back at the top again, thats the reason i think its hard to believe.

@arnaudbo

Maybe he sleeps at that time?:P
      Also the fact that he coincidentally came back during the "welcome back promo".

Comment

Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
        Yes I am sure. I didn't said he had it on him, true, sorry I didn't mention.
        Just think about it, its not possible to have 4 days since you log in ( if he truly quit ) and then come back and suddenly all 70 leg + jewels + rings and full level 8 + 1 level 9 patk gem. Its not hard to look at him and tell the story.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
          Yes I am sure. I didn't said he had it on him, true, sorry I didn't mention.
          Just think about it, its not possible to have 4 days since you log in ( if he truly quit ) and then come back and suddenly all 70 leg + jewels + rings and full level 8 + 1 level 9 patk gem. Its not hard to look at him and tell the story.
          Exactly my point. And because i'm archer in eu, i have seen him in CW rankings and i'm shure he havent had 70 full gear.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
            no idea who pipster is, zebq for me rose fast to the top, got inactive and got back at the top again, thats the reason i think its hard to believe.

@arnaudbo

Maybe he sleeps at that time?:P
            his guildmates said he doesn't want, not that he can't ^^
            i don't play on his server, so i don't know if it's true. someone from my guild said it (he have an account on 210 in zebq guild))
            Last edited by ArnaudBo; 02-15-2014, 03:41 AM.
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

just for conversation, it takes 6 months for lvl 70set legend, and if he did quit and came back recently and never before did he loggin then..... and there were no sales for lvl 6 loids or stones, maybe lvl 5 loids if he had bought 1600X10
              and he has orange lyph, people say. i am guessing he bought a lot of valentines day boxes to get mahras, since no mahras sales, sooo he is..............
              Last edited by R28881593; 02-15-2014, 05:28 AM.

Comment

If he is real, then how come his mount strength went up by 500 when there are no extra mounts currently available??

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                  If he is real, then how come his mount strength went up by 500 when there are no extra mounts currently available??
                  just a thought but because he claimed the NO.1 guild master again and thus receives the therion-sand rider??

also getting this many loids or legend stones for such a player isn't that hard. he won several class wars which has legend stones in the shop. and if he bought all the loid packs available during the time he was on he should have enough.
                  Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 02-15-2014, 05:35 AM.
                  if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                  then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                    just a thought but because he claimed the NO.1 guild master again and thus receives the therion-sand rider??

also getting this many loids or legend stones for such a player isn't that hard. he won several class wars which has legend stones in the shop. and if he bought all the loid packs available during the time he was on he should have enough.
                    First part is correct, 2nd part is also somewhat correct, but the real story is that he had 70 set before quitting.

Comment

still enough to get before he quitted though. I know he had it before he left, but just before he left.
                      if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        First part is correct, 2nd part is also somewhat correct, but the real story is that he had 70 set before quitting.
                        Repeat lie 100 time and it becames true.

Comment

so he had enough legendary stone and crystaloids to have the full set but never created them ? not even upgrading his jewels ?

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                            so he had enough legendary stone and crystaloids to have the full set but never created them ? not even upgrading his jewels ?
                            costs to enchant maybe?+ you forgot he quit and liquid said he got loids and leg stoens eneded just before he quit...but about insignia..100k :/

Comment

all I see here is people complaint about someone they don't even know. judging by someone's spending habit and creating the illusion of a conspiracy by 7road.

for someone that doesn't value the actually amount spend for some game or anything else, then the sky is the limit.

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              costs to enchant maybe?+ you forgot he quit and liquid said he got loids and leg stoens eneded just before he quit...but about insignia..100k :/
                              win every guild battle + top 1 = 1150 insi and win every day all arena battle = 450 = 6300 insignia alone. means 100k in 16 weeks

count in all the insginia gained by event and recharge event and it is possible
                              Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 02-15-2014, 06:53 AM.

then click on support

Comment

even if zebq "bought" directly to R2games his full set i wouldn't care less.
                                The post isn't about that.
                                the fact that he said (if someone could confirm) he don't wanna is suspicious to me
                                so until he accept to undress, for me, it's not a real player but an r2games employer that r2games added back so tok nm isn't friendly anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X