Do u belive zebq is real player?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
    all I see here is people complaint about someone they don't even know. judging by someone's spending habit and creating the illusion of a conspiracy by 7road.

for someone that doesn't value the actually amount spend for some game or anything else, then the sky is the limit.

win every guild battle + top 1 = 1150 insi and win every day all arena battle = 450 = 6300 insignia alone. means 100k in 16 weeks

count in all the insginia gained by event and recharge event and it is possible
    I dont complain, im questioning how legit he is:P
    I never said it was a conspiracy of 7road
    i was thinking of R2:P

you saying 7roads... you are hiding sth?:P

Let ppl think it's not 7road but it's r2?:P

Thought ppl who said government hide stuff from citizens were made fun of too, we can see how true some of em were:P

Yes this is a joke post:P

Comment

he is soooooooo fake r2 made it just to make cashers pay more and more to beat him as linke and onimad rage and bravo and athena did to beat him and when they found them payed good he disappear and now coz onimad and linke haveing problems in there country with tsunami and stuff they dont come much so they wanna do it again and belive me he will disappear once those blood sucking machines got enough AND THE BIGEST PROVE THAT R26991997 IS DEFENDING HIM SOOO MUCH AND ALSO KEEP CHEERING HIS NAME AND ALL THAT ****

Comment

even if he was has pve 70 before quit, now after 6 months of quit (he was 145K when he quit) in 1 day he got orange sylph ? how? mahra from event? how he bought more than 200 box ?

and how this just about 30K br jump in 1 or 2 days without pet?!

Seriously there is something wrong ! we all know onimad or linke not strange with his story cuz we know he made progress by time not in 1 hit.
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
          even if he was has pve 70 before quit, now after 6 months of quit (he was 145K when he quit) in 1 day he got orange sylph ? how? mahra from event? how he bought more than 200 box ?

Seriously there is something wrong ! we all know onimad or linke not strange with his story cuz we know he made progress by time not in 1 hit.
          You don't need mahra to train your Sylph.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

all your answers have been given within this thread actually.
            if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
            then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              You don't need mahra to train your Sylph.
              yeah balens, a lot of balens.

Comment

win every guild battle + top 1 = 1150 insi and win every day all arena battle = 450 = 6300 insignia alone. means 100k in 16 weeks

count in all the insginia gained by event and recharge event and it is possible

Don't forget tok nm as well if he did it
                Server - 138- Falledge
                Guild - THE*CHOSEN
                Class - Mage
                Name - BigBadGirl
                Level - 70

Comment

yeah balens, a lot of balens.
                  this is zebq,alot of balens is nothing to him

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    this is zebq,alot of balens is nothing to him
                    Don't try to be logical with these people, jealousy blinds them, I figured that already, so it's pointless to keep revolving around this.

Comment

this is one of the last videos posted by "Zebq" - Barishan Ozdamar, Published on 27.08.13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF4eyd93llc

1 month after this, it was reported via this form - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-the-building

9 seconds in to the video u can see the first page of the inventory "sorted may i add" and there is only 2k give or take of insignia

To top it off there is only LVL 60 gear equipped

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                        even if zebq "bought" directly to R2games his full set i wouldn't care less.
                        The post isn't about that.
                        the fact that he said (if someone could confirm) he don't wanna is suspicious to me
                        so until he accept to undress, for me, it's not a real player but an r2games employer that r2games added back so tok nm isn't friendly anymore.
                        lol your to funny he is real if he undress and not real if he stay dress lol

Comment

Originally posted by lord4ever View Post
                          .. AND THE BIGEST PROVE THAT R26991997 IS DEFENDING HIM SOOO MUCH AND ALSO KEEP CHEERING HIS NAME AND ALL THAT ****
                          For me English is 3th language, but for u its obviously 4th or 5th.
                          Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                          this is one of the last videos posted by "Zebq" - Barishan Ozdamar, Published on 27.08.13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF4eyd93llc

1 month after this, it was reported via this form - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-the-building

9 seconds in to the video u can see the first page of the inventory "sorted may i add" and there is only 2k give or take of insignia

To top it off there is only LVL 60 gear equipped
                          Thanks for that link Bro. Better proove then scrinshot I found.
                          Last edited by R26991997; 02-15-2014, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            Don't try to be logical with these people, jealousy blinds them, I figured that already, so it's pointless to keep revolving around this.
                            Hey just shut up and keep your fingers away from keyboard, i'm not even jealous, Its just the disdain from R2 to players, and dirty way that try milk players, soem ppl say zebq came for just a while, ok he just came for 1 month and spend K's of dollars ?

If i would be jealous i would say same thing for another ubers like onimad or linke or rage and so, but zebq is just most ever weird char came after last ToK NM argue with noobs and the less income for r2 lately.

Comment

Hey just shut up and keep your fingers away from keyboard, i'm not even jealous, Its just the disdain from R2 to players, and dirty way that try milk players, soem ppl say zebq came for just a while, ok he just came for 1 month and spend K's of dollars ?

If i would be jealous i would say same thing for another ubers like onimad or linke or rage and so, but zebq is just most ever weird char came after last ToK NM argue with noobs and the less income for r2 lately.
                              He cant shut up Vik. He gets money to repeat lies so ppl stop read forum or full them.

And zebq is not the only strange charekter. He is just the most brazen-faced that is seen by all EU players.

Comment

just a thought but because he claimed the NO.1 guild master again and thus receives the therion-sand rider??

also getting this many loids or legend stones for such a player isn't that hard. he won several class wars which has legend stones in the shop. and if he bought all the loid packs available during the time he was on he should have enough.
                                Also he got level 8 stable mount which increases mount strength

Comment

Working...
                                X