Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Do u belive zebq is real player?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    Also he got level 8 stable mount which increases mount strength
    I believe he already had the hades mount before he left
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
      Also he got level 8 stable mount which increases mount strength
      He had that mount before he quit

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        okay nvm

Comment

im pretty sure mount came on 2.1 when zebq had quited..so that would be zebq geting the mount automatically once it came or not?

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious
            First thing, who talk with you to answer? and is he your father to make you dying defending him? or he payed to you to be his lawyer ??

And where is he to clarify things over here ?

Just see this video with R2 CEO
            http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1016417/-100-000-Whales-An

see how they see players, they only care about "whales"

so I think zebq is just to push players "whales" to spend more, suddenly appeared, fully build out of understandable speed broken even max spending limits, he disappeared for 6 months and back suddenly with more like 30K br with full power! yeah he spend thousands of dollars for just a play shortly ?

WE have brains !
            you realise when zebq was playing there was no sylphs and he had 60 set and he had lv 16 only brutal edge...add orange gaia br(zebq used sepelcrum in it,quite a bit.. mystery shop reset quest for items to exchange sepul i guess)+ 70 set with 9/10 refines and now lv 20 brutal edge..im pretty sure its possible and who says he playing shortly and not for few more months?

Comment

Zebq got bored after killing all people with a lunatic fire or delphic everywhere.
              He deciced to give a chance to others to get stronger in some months, he came back and noticed someone passed him in br terms, he felt unstable and did what he had to do.
              Boom.
              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                im pretty sure mount came on 2.1 when zebq had quited..so that would be zebq geting the mount automatically once it came or not?
                Zebq defo had maxed stables, so he already had the Azure Dragon (lv8 stable mount).

L Oxy already correctly stated that the 500 increase in mount strength was down to the Therion Sand rider mount.
                If he also gained the Azure Dragon then that would be another 800 onto mount strength.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord
                  Azure Dragon gives 500 mount strength, but oh well, why would a nobody like you know that?
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....85-Mount-Index

800 according to this

Comment

Originally posted by winlord
                    Azure Dragon gives 500 mount strength, but oh well, why would a nobody like you know that?
                    If I am a nobody then why are you taking the time to post your incorrect corrections LMAO

Comment

does ginger have lv 8 stables?

Comment

He does not.

Comment

I don't know what level stable Ginger has, but I doubt he has EVERY mount on his list.
                          As every other mount strength is correct in his guide, I assume that the Azure Dragon Stats are correct also.

Comment

Zebq defo had maxed stables, so he already had the Azure Dragon (lv8 stable mount).

L Oxy already correctly stated that the 500 increase in mount strength was down to the Therion Sand rider mount.
                            If he also gained the Azure Dragon then that would be another 800 onto mount strength.
                            lvl 8 tables came after patch, 2.1 before that it was lvl7 max, and how long does it to increase 1 lvl mount 1hr-1and half,hr all you need are a few thousand clicks.

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                              lvl 8 tables came after patch, 2.1 before that it was lvl7 max, and how long does it to increase 1 lvl mount 1hr-1and half,hr all you need are a few thousand clicks.
                              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-lvl-8-Stable

There's a picture of Zebq with his Azure Dragon.

Edit:- that post is from November
                              Last edited by Billy_McF; 02-15-2014, 12:27 PM.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-lvl-8-Stable

There's a picture of Zebq with his Azure Dragon.

Edit:- that post is from November
                                you are telling me zebq had it even before patch, 2.1. if he did, r2 is a lie, in there patch 2.1 part one notes they said lvl 8 stables was coming, or is it suspicious that he had it even before it was released. or they just trying fill in, so it seems some interesting the patch i mean with lvl 8 stables blah .....
                                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....uide+patch+2.1

Comment

Working...
                                X