Do u belive zebq is real player?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    lol....why bother, lets all just quit and zebq will have no one left to kill and he'll quit pretty soon. Then everyone can come back after he quits =P
    Yay good idea & hopefully we all get the 'honourable return rewards'
    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Zebq strip to make tok nm nakednice from his side

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

really nice of him indeed
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Does he strip or "resigned" again?

Comment

he got 5k br for just 1 day

Comment

Zebq removed only part of his set to be outside of top 4, thanks a lot
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                just for conversation, it takes 6 months for lvl 70set legend, and if he did quit and came back recently and never before did he loggin then..... and there were no sales for lvl 6 loids or stones, maybe lvl 5 loids if he had bought 1600X10
                and he has orange lyph, people say. i am guessing he bought a lot of valentines day boxes to get mahras, since no mahras sales, sooo he is..............
                thats not even true seeing how much money he spend he can just buy the crystaloids from shop and synthesize them for lvl 70 gear. Also from classwar if he wagger each time and knew the outcome of top 3 he can make large amount of glory crystal and get 70 stones very fast. And from the event boxes back then he got tons and tons of crypt tokens and insignia since he bought max amount each time. So if u ask me he had all the stuff for 70 set.

Comment

He told me he had a business trip that's why he was away.

Comment

Originally posted by iIZYUTORI View Post
                    LMOF business Trip for 3-4 months without internet.

Comment

Originally posted by iIZYUTORI View Post
                      I don't care where he was.
                      In class wars for achers now will be easier to put bet ( unless people try to destroy the bet again, like they used, when their own wagger didn't succeded ).
                      Zebq #1
                      onimad #2
                      Random archer #3
                      Anyway, I don't know why these threads are keep going. I'm pretty even for him its a bugging thing seeing his name on this forum almost 95% of the time.
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                      X