Knight Build: how not to suck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post
    I use DD to take out 1 troop right at the start and the other troop is no trouble. I find it is a lot better than using WW.
    You have 80 starting rage all the time? If so then yea maybe that works better off for you then. For most people they don't have 80 starting rage all the time though.

Comment

I use slash then brutal rune to have enough rage for DD at the start

Comment

There are 2 types of knights which doesn't suck :
        1) Extreme cashers
        2) Knights used as secondary chars to feed the main char.

Comment

Losers can and will always be losers if they think knights suck. Anyone who thinks that can just shut up and stop playing a knight, as it is the most retarded-ness-less-ly tiring thing trying to prove how knights are awesome.

Comment

Crit build for WB will out damage Will destroyer everytime. If the top player on your server is using will destroyer, I guarantee if they switch to crit they will be doing even more damage.

WW: is not an "amazing skill" it's 95% damage...compare that to archer lunatic 134% and mage rain of fire 140%. And it cost 50 rage, compared to 16 for mage and 45 for archer. And you should be able to clear troops will sylph aoe's, unless your sylph or toon is super weak, therefore there is no need to spam it when there are no troops left. Use that 50 rage to hit an agoran shield or a delphic..heck even the ultimate slasher or slasher will do more damage than 95%.

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
              Losers can and will always be losers if they think knights suck. Anyone who thinks that can just shut up and stop playing a knight, as it is the most retarded-ness-less-ly tiring thing trying to prove how knights are awesome.
              Haha nameless R24675921, troll name. You obviously didn't read anything previously posted. No one is saying knights suck...actually the opposite. We are discussing the strengths of our knights and strategies to optimize them. If you have any ideas please add them

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                There are 2 types of knights which doesn't suck :
                1) Extreme cashers
                2) Knights used as secondary chars to feed the main char.
                Just get out of these threads. Seriously. You must deep down really love knights bc you keep on coming into these type of threads. If you hate the knight class so much then just don't post in these threads. Yes you have a right to post in any thread you want, but I am pretty sure coming into a thread just to provoke arguments and troll is not allowed. At least that's how most other forums I go on are like. it's annoying as hell reading your posts always bashing on knights and seeing you flip flop all the time. You just said before that all knights suck. Now you are saying extreme casher knights don't suck? Make up your mind already. Just stop.

Point is let people discuss the knight class the way they want to with out trying to create unnecessary drama on the forums and making fun of the class. You are not god. We don't have to listen to you nor should we have to read your troll comments all the time about the class. if someone wants help on the knight class or wants to discuss tips on how to be a better knight. Then either provide some help through your posts that goes with the topic or don't post. Stop with the hate comments all the time.
                Last edited by 0xykotton; 02-15-2014, 12:16 AM.

Comment

You are wrong about crit build.
                  1.Its for heavy cashers.
                  2.They dont sacrifice pdef/mdef cuz that will make them fragile.
                  2.1.They sacrifice hp for sockets and on that spot they put crit.
                  3.They compensate the lack of hp with max brutal edge/high soul engrave/epic to leg sylph and not last mounts and mount training.
                  Astrals nothing unusual there.And with that they still maintain 130-150k and in some cases 170-200k hp but those are few cases and tons of cash smacked ;P depending on his budget and the things he have and dont.In the end they have solid def and also maintaining good hp.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                    1.Its for heavy cashers.
                    3.They compensate the lack of hp with max brutal edge/high soul engrave/epic to leg sylph and not last mounts and mount training.
                    Astrals nothing unusual there.And with that they still maintain 130-150k and in some cases 170-200k hp but those are few cases and tons of cash smacked ;P depending on his budget and the things he have and dont.In the end they have solid def and also maintaining good hp.
                    Nah it's not just for heavy cashers. you can do very well being a low-medium casher with crit build. I am a low-medium casher and i went crit. It wasn't so bad. I was a bit more squishy yes but still was able to handle myself in the battlefield and GA. In the Chinese version I played on the knights there sacrificed both defense gems for block and crit. Kept the hp gems. Going that way is heavy casher only. However, if you want to place one crit gem in each socket with limited loss in defense then taking 2 of each gem would be more benificial. Then gradually replace your mdef with more hp or pdef. Only do that if you can afford more mount stats. This can be done low-medium casher but it will take you a long time to do so. If you want a fast crit build then obviously you need to be a heavy casher for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                      1.Its for heavy cashers.
                      Try to play knights seriously, and you will see that you are the one who is wrong about crit knight build.
                      1. I am not a casher, and not even a balenor (no free balens, except bound balens), yet I am good built crit knight
                      2. I sacrificed 4 pdef and 3 mdef for 7 crit gems.
                      2.1. I did sacrifice 2 hp, but i didn't replace crit on it, but block gem
                      3. I didn't. I am doing good in my level. I'm doing good in bg and in spire, and in MoonEvil NM den, as well as in ToK NM naked all.

Now that makes me think... A good Low level crit knights (below level 70) probably do not need ANY cash, while high level crit knights (level 70 above) would probably need high cash.. I don't know, but I will know it eventually.

Comment

Working...
                      X