X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't most Chinese living in poverty?
    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

At any point of view that someone see, your argument is invalid. How to let the high prices will make the big spenders no longer even stronger? I think it is not working ....
      Anyway, I'll prove you wrong.
      First question: Do you live in the U.S.?
      Second: What is your monthly income?
      Third: What is your BR in the game?

People have a vague vision of the USA, find that everyone there get 15 thousand per month. I think you even read what I wrote, just wanted to come here to give a vague and meaningless opinion.

Comment

only chinese all chinese why? im from georgia (rusia) i want too my countrys events X.x
        Name:Ereshkigal
        Class:Archer
        Level:65
        Server:246
        Br:85.000

Comment

Originally posted by R26629721 View Post
          People have a vague vision of the USA, find that everyone there get 15 thousand per month. I think you even read what I wrote, just wanted to come here to give a vague and meaningless opinion.
          I'm an American, hire me. I want that 15 grand a month you think we earn.
          Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 01-07-2014, 02:24 AM.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Did u read what i type? you need to go back to grammar lessons. I repeat, pay close attention
            "People have a vague vision of the USA, think ALL PERSONS earn 15 thousand a month."
            Gotta understand now?
            Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
            I'm an American, hire me. I want that 15 grand a month you think we earn.

Comment

Only half Americans living like unproductive ones., compare to Most of people in China, USA isn't that bad.

Comment

I'm not saying that. The economic situation of each citizen is very good compared to the Chinese. 'm Complaining, is that prices are made ​​for people with high purchasing power, when in fact, not everyone who earns thousands of dollars per month.
                Play Wartune is equal to go on an expensive restaurant, not everyone can join

Comment

Originally posted by R26629721 View Post
                  At any point of view that someone see, your argument is invalid. How to let the high prices will make the big spenders no longer even stronger? I think it is not working ....
                  Anyway, I'll prove you wrong.
                  First question: Do you live in the U.S.?
                  Second: What is your monthly income?
                  Third: What is your BR in the game?

Old images die hard. In fact people made a lot more money in States than in Europe when the mass immigration from Europe to America happened. Though part of that was overpopulation in Europe, too many children in poor families, lack of jobs and ways to make a living. Still anybody who thinks everybody in States make 15k/month is an idiot - I heard you guys have major poverty issues outside of elite and how I`d say people with good jobs, white shirts? Forcing people to take several jobs just to get by?

Comment

The subject is getting too off topic, I'm being misunderstood, I said a thousand times already, people have a vague impression of the USA, the average salary is U.S. $ 3,274.74 ie, may vary more or less . So it is wrong to think that high prices will stagnate those who are already too strong. Anyone here takes into account that those who work, have extra spending? Food, home, electrical energiz, among others.

Comment

China vs California.
                      Because They've got Hollywood, and an average pay of $51,910 in the state. http://goo.gl/M8OG5

(Average pay is $40k and below anywhere else in the U.S., except four other states.)

This is a Gross Domestic Product economic attack on U.S from China by cutting off a $270 million strong industry in northern California.
                      While China's economy is the second largest in the world,
                      California state alone, by itself, not counting the country it's a part of, is the 9th largest economy globally; it is ahead of actual countries, in the top 10 world economies.

For some years, it ranked as 5th largest economy in the world.
                      (See here: http://goo.gl/6ymYfP )

California state at that point, maintained a position located only two spots down from China's ranking; whose population is over 1.351 billion, while the demographic of California is a mere 38 million citizens.

I suppose China considers feeding its GDP, supporting competition, in its conquest for absolute world domination.
                      Specifically, corroborating the US.

Who, only has 23.24% of China's population as U.S (313.9 million), yet provides a more effective rank for its citizens.

But, China understands that the largest contribution to the U.S.A.'s GDP and thus what it owes its rank to as the number one economy, does in fact come from California.
                      The state that it happens to be banning industry export of.

Here's a list of states by GDP: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP

Here we can see, that the average contribution each state adds to the national GDP of the US is between 1.50-2.50% of the overall figure.
                      In stark contrast, California is responsible for 13.34% of total GDP of the country.

An attack on any part of California is an attack on the national GDP score of the US.

This is an attempt by China to nudge the vital support card in the house of cards, the backbone card that if was removed, would cause destabilization and collapse of the structure that it holds up.

Even so, agriculture is a strength more crucial to U.S state's GDP and to the number that we can contribute to the entire US economy, as it produces $37.5 billion a year from its 25.3 million acres of total farmland. http://goo.gl/OQEbG

It's a nudge to the card, but the simple fact that they're willing to take initiatives like that towards U.S confirms that China is very interested in not only taking the place of the world's Reserve Currency for its Yuan from the U.S. dollar, but it will even take measures to try to cripple the competition in order to achieve its domination.

It's showing that China has become a very aggressive, arrogant force of conquest concentrating on securing the first place as a global super power status, and is willing to hurt other economies and people in order to do it.

After all... It already has 1 billion and more than 1/4 of another billion worth of human beings suffering in extreme poverty.
                      The average yearly income of a family is under $2,000 U.S. dollars after all of its GDP is divided among the excessive number of citizens, according to the New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/20/wo...-gap.html?_r=0.

And China would not mind dominating your world even if it means extending that poverty to you.
                      http://kuow.org/post/china-imposes-f...-shellfish-ban

Comment

Working...
                      X