Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Chat option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat option

Create option to turn off system announcements in your chat window. Also it would be nice to have a option to change the chat color.
    Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Thank you for your suggestion. Expect that more improvements are to happen with the game.

Comment

i agree. system announcements appear on every chat tab. better if this gets sorted to avoid clutter. also, pls remove the arena streak announcement. theres two. the one in "uber" World chat and the splash screen thing. kinda redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by Evillicious View Post
        Create option to turn off system announcements in your chat window.
        Also it would be nice to have a option to change the chat color
        i agree On that.
        Wazzup Localz ..!

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion. Hopefully it will come true, it's a really nice idea and I'm going to refer this to the developers.
          Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
          Thanks

Comment

Please also add in a /whisper function.
            ~MIA

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
              Please also add in a /whisper function.
              You can chat with anyone with a window, it's much more better than whisper
              Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
              Thanks

Comment

But sometimes I wanted to whisper someone and he/she is not on my friend list.
                ~MIA

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
                  But sometimes I wanted to whisper someone and he/she is not on my friend list.
                  When you whisper someone that ain't your friend a strange thing, so maybe... It make sense that they have the category to put them as a stranger
                  I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
                  I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
                  'but the company is ruined it.
                  Goodbye!

Comment

Working...
                  X