Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event

it will be good event for players who are not VIP to get VIP card like vip now in this event..

example train mount 50 times to get 1 vip card... i think thats fair
    Why so serious?

ViP train mount 50 times and get 1 ViP card

Hmm maybe you need to think about that suggestion again, and come up with something that benefits both ViP and non ViP players

Comment

as its writen up, only example
      Why so serious?

Comment

It was a nice event, but humiliating for the ones who already used up their vip trial cards. I just got for 1 VIP trial 2 VIP cards and for them I got 4 more (and I spent just 1 card) so now I have 5 1 day VIP cards

Comment

Chuck Norris dont need vip from events he can claim it for free with force xD.

Comment

From what i read and actually experienced, the only reason vip cards were given out in the event, was because people who paid for their vip, got like a week short of vip. So i don't think it was r2 being nice, but compensating lol
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              From what i read and actually experienced, the only reason vip cards were given out in the event, was because people who paid for their vip, got like a week short of vip. So i don't think it was r2 being nice, but compensating lol
              yes I read about it too, the vip cards were a compensation. But I didnt know that thos 1 h cards were a compensation for 1 week short lol

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                yes I read about it too, the vip cards were a compensation. But I didnt know that thos 1 h cards were a compensation for 1 week short lol
                They weren't 1 hr cards? (Mislabeled i heard?) they were 1 day cards lol When i used them, i got a day added on each time lol
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

They were 1 day cards and they were compensation for the month of February.

ViP was supposed to be 30 day recurring cycle, but in Feb it will only last 28days, so 2 days short for what VIP players bought.

On a personal note, I didn't even realize this would happen, and doubt it would have bothered me even if I knew

Comment

What you read was right when I got vip was short on days so ya it was compensation.

Comment

If such a system will be implemtend, which R2 won't, then 50 whips is just a joke:P

Ppl hoard their whips for whip event already, and such an idea isn't any challenge.
                      Get your fishing level up, and get your vip cards:P read somewhere that it takes more than a year, if R2 doesn't decide by then to just remove that feature at all:P

Comment

Working...
                      X