Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Onimad-LinKeTong-R4GE get your Set on !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onimad-LinKeTong-R4GE get your Set on !!

Guys please get all your clothes on if you see this thread let show Zebq that not only him has to get everything lets see if this way he can scratch you actually he is not helpin even his own guild and you can ask them its just a person thinkin for himself not funn in game anymore as some say so please get all your clothes on tomorrow !!
    Last edited by D3v!L; 02-15-2014, 11:21 AM.

rage geared....and lol agreed with ya,even zebq gonn have it tought...then again not like he really needs it..

Comment

Originally posted by D3v!L View Post
      Guys please get all your clothes on if you see this thread let show Zebq that not only him has to get everything lets see if this way he can scratch you actually he is not helpin even his own guild and you can ask them its just a person thinkin for himself not funn in game anymore as some say so please get all your clothes on tomorrow !!
      u know that not all ppl are up at the time they need to remove the armour and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
        u know that not all ppl are up at the time they need to remove the armour and stuff
        I do agree with this statement, even though I am from miniclip servers and we dont have this kind of monsters in here, I can say that at least player could at least remove goddess blessing + medallion and no point coming with the excuse of ah but arena ill drop in ranking, like rewards are from 3 to 3 days, and on my server its at 6pm (gmt+0) more or less when they handle rewards, and dont come tell me all those high br + high lvl players dont have vip because wont believe it, since they can rush arenas, on that day.
        Last edited by Ryokuriak; 02-15-2014, 10:57 AM.

Comment

ye ye so the others that helped us till today what are they ? and this is a game not a ***** im the best cheer me and a person that dont help or listen to his own guild mates i dont know...how you call him?

Comment

please guys get your clothes back on so not only him could get anything anytime he comes here and leave most other players without th fun of the game!!!!

Comment

we spoke with zebq in bg today and he said he will strip tonight

Retired
              Character - Scotty
              Server - S94 Galbury Hold
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Originally posted by Ryokuriak View Post
                I do agree with this statement, even though I am from miniclip servers and we dont have this kind of monsters in here, I can say that at least player could at least remove goddess blessing + medallion and no point coming with the excuse of ah but arena ill drop in ranking, like rewards are from 3 to 3 days, and on my server its at 6pm (gmt+0) more or less when they handle rewards, and dont come tell me all those high br + high lvl players dont have vip because wont believe it, since they can rush arenas, on that day.
                Speaking as someone that has to take off gear, Its not so much the dropping down in ranks in solo arena, that can bother us, its the fact we have to spend all our gold (so we can't save for things like enchants). People will plunder us on CD in the night (even after asking them to stop). On top of that we have lives too and are human (just barely)... Even we forget sometimes or something comes up... How about a little slack ?
                IGN: Jacko
                Server: Kabam S24
                Guild: Genesis
                Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by scotty0 View Post
                  we spoke with zebq in bg today and he said he will strip tonight
                  yeah,but not fully from what i heard :/

Comment

Amusing, instead of asking zebq to undress you ask the others to dress:P
                    I can handle 2/3 levels of tok nm with just zebq dressed getting the others dressed makes me forced to do hard:P

Like someone mentioned, i doubt zebq needs the stuff from tok nm:P

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                      Speaking as someone that has to take off gear, Its not so much the dropping down in ranks in solo arena, that can bother us, its the fact we have to spend all our gold (so we can't save for things like enchants). People will plunder us on CD in the night (even after asking them to stop). On top of that we have lives too and are human (just barely)... Even we forget sometimes or something comes up... How about a little slack ?
                      o_O. out of the blues
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

he's already agreed to strip tonight. so no need for this thread anymore #05

Comment

If you think he cares ahhaahh good about time u have some hard time in nm not only to run with 70-80k br scrubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryokuriak View Post
                            What server u play on miniclip? Just Curious?
                            IGN: Kittylation
                            Server: Miniclip
                            Br: Never Fixed

Comment

well..he did strip today...but he stripped too early...although I'm not complaining about that =P if he still wants the server ranking then he needs to time the stripping better I guess or at least let someone have access who knows the timing...
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X