This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Trade" Market

As if it wouldn`t be stupid enough to make the market only for paygamers... now it isn`t even a trade market... hey Admins only to remember u guys have already a BALLEN SHOP and that is not even near to a trade market that is a totally fail and i would say even the extrem cash gamers here would say that i am right on this point... i mean yeah... why calling it market? It`s a "Ballen Luck Shop" Admins not more and not less....

You guys are rly near to kill wartune i guess

yeah, whats the use for the unbound equipments if u cant even sell it?? epic fail!!!!

Comment

im a gamer and usually if it says market it must be players selling items dunno what happen to this market.

Comment

Guys relax you weren't in the Dev Chat. Search before complain. Ask before Complain. Again, research again before complain.

They are still working on the market of the possible issues, technically when it comes to worst circumstances they will have a contingency plans. So basically as of the moment, 'Market are not yet added.
        I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
        I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
        'but the company is ruined it.
        Goodbye!

Comment

Sorry tazzadar but they have right. We already know how trade market will work: balen only with 20% trade fee. Kinda ****... All is on webpage.
          CRYSTAL SAGA:

Server:Cimmerian Woodland
          IGN:Teekey
          Class:Ranger
          Tree:Full of lov
          Proud Armada Soldier

Broken Realm

Waiting...

Comment

why balen shop more easy to fix and have no bug than a trade market O,o notice all free faction have lot of bug this days so they dont want to add it to the game ^^

Comment

hahaha verry2 funy market for wht item unbond...i think just sell npc hahaha funy game not trade not shop people ckckckck

Comment

i think retired for this game so funy market

Comment

I think you guys don't understand english well enough to the point where you are misreading how the market system works.
                  Mystery Shop is not market, it is a second function of the market building. The actual Market is not in place yet.
                  Mystery Shop prices are incorrect as stated by the GMs and will be fixed in next patch, according to their response in news thread

So whats so crappy about you as a free to play player selling items and making balens? You pay 20% fee to the market after you sell. But if you get a rare item and a guy has balens and willing to spend 300 for it, then you make a nice profit. What is there to hate? The Cashers are actually GIVING YOU BALENS for your hard work and in exchange allow YOU to have a chance at spending your earn balens to make yourself more powerful.

What it sounds like is you guys who are unhappy is because you want to open 20 accounts, farm all 20 accounts, then transfer all items to 1 character and go super mode. Uhh NO.

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
                    I think you guys don't understand english well enough to the point where you are misreading how the market system works.
                    Mystery Shop is not market, it is a second function of the market building. The actual Market is not in place yet.
                    Mystery Shop prices are incorrect as stated by the GMs and will be fixed in next patch, according to their response in news thread

So whats so crappy about you as a free to play player selling items and making balens? You pay 20% fee to the market after you sell. But if you get a rare item and a guy has balens and willing to spend 300 for it, then you make a nice profit. What is there to hate? The Cashers are actually GIVING YOU BALENS for your hard work and in exchange allow YOU to have a chance at spending your earn balens to make yourself more powerful.

What it sounds like is you guys who are unhappy is because you want to open 20 accounts, farm all 20 accounts, then transfer all items to 1 character and go super mode. Uhh NO.
                    thanks that somebody said it I was getting sick of all the whining and people who're not able to read the information R2 gave us.
                    Wartune S5 / Roaring Wetlands
                    IGN: Feona
                    Lvl 48 archer
                    Leader of the guild Courage (rank 1)

Comment

Originally posted by R22930192 View Post
                      hahaha verry2 funy market for wht item unbond...i think just sell npc hahaha funy game not trade not shop people ckckckck
                      *Facepalm x1000* again dude this is not hte market. This is a mystery shop. Read please mystery shop is not the MARKET. The market will come out in a later date and even the GM stated so. I have no clue why you don't understand this. If you don't understand English then you should still understand basic common sense. Why on earth would a market only have 4 items every 4 hrs to sell? Why on earth a market will not allow you to list items? It is basic common sense here that this mystery shop IS NOT the market.

Comment

Well when i was writting that i just logged into the game and saw yeah market... no just another ballen shop and everyone just told me about that... and in the moment i wasn`t that far with the "Mistery Shop" from the Announcements but after all... do u rly think some guy would spent 300?`the cash gamers will lower the prices as much as they want so that it will be useless again... i would make it like that when i haid the money and the server^^: You CAN sell Items for Ballens OR for Gold but not for both at the same time... i rly dont know how much work it is but i think i can imagine a bit because my brother learns programming(sorry for the spelling xD) but after all they shouldn`t bring out a mistery shop with that high prices and i BET that was no mistake with the prices... they just thought:"hey maybe some people are so dump and spend around 500$ for 1 ring would be nice for us" or something like that--- but now after the people are extremly dissapointed they just try to calm them and tell them it`s a mistake... somehow cheap

Comment

dont you have to have balen to post unbound item in future market?if so free player with no balen still wont be able to use future market.
                          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

No after the selling a price should be gone... that`s what they say dont know the %^^

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                              dont you have to have balen to post unbound item in future market?if so free player with no balen still wont be able to use future market.
                              Sigh... NO

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-or-Against-it

I explain how it works.

Comment

Working...
                              X