• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer new skills

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune_II_evolution_Tiamat_invasion_10_bosses_80l.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	1745614EVERYONE HAVE POSTED abut KNIGHTS skills but no one have posted about archer skills.so i just giving info
    Last edited by R216923251; 02-15-2014, 01:05 PM.
    I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by R216923251 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]71833[/ATTACH]EVERYONE HAVE POSTED abut KNIGHTS skills but no one have posted about archer skills.so i just giving info
    that dont help alot can u tell us what new skills do

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
      that dont help alot can u tell us what new skills do
      that does a lot of damage lol
      I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What does a lot of damage?

lol...

Translate the whole thing first

otherwise no one will know what the new skills are... just posting a pic of icons does nothing for anyone.

Comment

http://wafflec.blogspot.com/2013/12/...ce-skills.html
          translated here , but seem like owner do not update blog anymore.

No idea is true or not , because mage skill seem x2 better than archer/knight.
          Last edited by koevman; 02-15-2014, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
            http://wafflec.blogspot.com/2013/12/...ce-skills.html
            translated here , but seem like owner do not update blog anymore.

No idea is true or not , because mage skill seem x2 better than archer/knight.
            Mage:

Esoteric Ragefire Tornado Level 5 - 400% +2050 damage to all enemies [QTE: Damage increased by 15%]

just make me wanna quit my archer lol

Comment

Archers are getting a flat 10% Damage boost across the board on Critical Hits. That's HUGE. Are they getting a new Attack Skill that's better than their existing Delphic? Not really, but a 10% Boost to EVERYTHING (Including that damn AP) is a significant gain.

Knights are getting the PvE boost they've needed. They're getting a 3-Round Slow stacked onto their existing Shadow Thrasher. It's overdue, and gives them a lot of use in PvE. They're also getting an AoE Debuff from their "Esoteric" ability. 10% Stat Debuff for 3 Rounds, full AoE, plus 175% Damage. It's better than Incendiary, but will likely have a longer CD.

Mage's are getting the better PvP boosts overall. 16% Damage Shield for 3 Rounds is meh, but their 415% +2000 Full AoE and 90,000 HP Killer "Chant" are both insane for mass-clearing (the former) and player killing (the latter). They're also getting a little treatment to their rage regen, but I'm not positive on how that's going to work yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                Archers are getting a flat 10% Damage boost across the board on Critical Hits. That's HUGE. Are they getting a new Attack Skill that's better than their existing Delphic? Not really, but a 10% Boost to EVERYTHING (Including that damn AP) is a significant gain.

Knights are getting the PvE boost they've needed. They're getting a 3-Round Slow stacked onto their existing Shadow Thrasher. It's overdue, and gives them a lot of use in PvE. They're also getting an AoE Debuff from their "Esoteric" ability. 10% Stat Debuff for 3 Rounds, full AoE, plus 175% Damage. It's better than Incendiary, but will likely have a longer CD.

Mage's are getting the better PvP boosts overall. 16% Damage Shield for 3 Rounds is meh, but their 415% +2000 Full AoE and 90,000 HP Killer "Chant" are both insane for mass-clearing (the former) and player killing (the latter). They're also getting a little treatment to their rage regen, but I'm not positive on how that's going to work yet.
                haha that 10% damage boost for archers i nothing ok in pve when u do 1million delphic its much but in pvp its nothing really. They dont even get a freakin aoe skill and there singel target skill do less damage then mage super über delphic aoe skill . I dont understand how this is supposed to be good. Some op mage in group arena or guild battle just will take out whole team with 1 skill. Its like gaia delphic just aoe almost imao.

Comment

Magetune? why mage need that power for, what is use of slyph for them now??

Comment

Are you serious? 10% is nothing.........

Seems like they're getting OP to getting better at fighting mages and even more so against archers (as if they're already not op enough against archers).

Another pain in the arse *** they throw to make archers pointless in pvp

SO....... In overall...... Archers are still **** with a minor 10% boost, while knights gets their own debuffs now and mages get even more OP?

EDIT:

After looking and reading here, it seems like archers are full of cr4p...... While mages get more OP. and knights gets better bleeding and debuffing?
                    Archers are so balanced that they cannot even get more pdef or mdef than mages/knights.......
                    Last edited by R24675921; 02-15-2014, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Magetune yet again... just like before Sylphs arrived...

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                        Are you serious? 10% is nothing.........
                        10% to everything affects everything they do, and that's 10% after the initial damage calculation, not on a skill. So that 480% Gaia Damage doesn't go to 490% equiv, it goes to about 530% equiv. Archers already have the best DPS due to the best CD / Rage / % Damage Attacks in regular form and the innate +20% Critical Hit rate to pair with it AND affect Pet form. Adding 10% more Damage to Critical Hits is actually quite a lot.

Archer w/ Gaia = Best DPS in the game, hands down.
                        Archer w/ Iris = Best Non-Pet DPS + Best Pet Crit Healing.

You really shouldn't be complaining.

Seems like they're getting OP to getting better at fighting mages and even more so against archers (as if they're already not op enough against archers).
                        If you look at the Chinese Wartune game, since Advanced Class Skills have come out, and Pets have the Advanced system as well, Knights are by far the best overall class. Tons of HP, Tons of PDef, 3-Round Slow on a 200% Damage Attack w/ a 1s CD for only 30 Rage. The best Rage Regen in the game. An awesome Bleed attack for 60 Rage (Advanced Class Skill), an AoE DeBuff Delphic (Advanced Class Skill) and the current two best single-target Delphics as well. It sucks for Knights that they can only run 5 Skills, cause they're always leaving something awesome behind for that base-attack Slasher to regain rage.

And in case you didn't know, pretty much every advanced pet can heal itself. It's not just Iris and Apollo like now.

Another pain in the arse *** they throw to make archers pointless in pvp

SO....... In overall...... Archers are still **** with a minor 10% boost, while knights gets their own debuffs now and mages get even more OP?
                        Mages are not OP right now. Not even close. Mages struggle with equal BR Knights + Iris Pet and get toasted by equal BR Archers. The new Mage Esoteric AoE attack that's 415% Damage requires 100 Rage. And what you probably don't know is that Mages use of Rage Runes are going to be turned off when they take Advanced Class Skills that boost Rage Regen. So there's a give and take there. A Mage will get back rage quickly against multiple targets, but once those troops are gone, we regen SLOW. Getting a 2nd big-hitter off takes 4 to 5 rounds of rage buildup if we do nothing but Lightning Bolts. Better to just awaken at that point.

The question where Mage is concerned is what "Ice Archery" is for them. Yeah, sounds like an Archer Skill, but it's in the Mage's Advanced Class list. It looks very similar to Armor Piercer w/o the Defense Reduction - but no CD is specified. So maybe Mage will actually get 2nd single-target attack other than Thunderer than does more than Default Damage.

Archers are so balanced that they cannot even get more pdef or mdef than mages/knights.......
                        Nor should they! Why on earth should an Archer ever have more PDef than a Knight or MDef than a Mage?! Archers DO have better PDef than Mage and better MDef than Knights however.

Comment

10% to everything affects everything they do, and that's 10% after the initial damage calculation, not on a skill. So that 480% Gaia Damage doesn't go to 490% equiv, it goes to about 530% equiv. Archers already have the best DPS due to the best CD / Rage / % Damage Attacks in regular form and the innate +20% Critical Hit rate to pair with it AND affect Pet form. Adding 10% more Damage to Critical Hits is actually quite a lot.
                          My experience with wartune and its calculations are not that great. It does sound nice, but i will wait and see for myself when it does arrive.

Archer w/ Gaia = Best DPS in the game, hands down.
                          Archer w/ Iris = Best Non-Pet DPS + Best Pet Crit Healing.

You really shouldn't be complaining.
                          It doesnt mean a crit mage or crit knight is any worse, just a fact that archers have better crit rate.
                          I'm complaining when I don't know what the future holds.

If you look at the Chinese Wartune game, since Advanced Class Skills have come out, and Pets have the Advanced system as well, Knights are by far the best overall class. Tons of HP, Tons of PDef, 3-Round Slow on a 200% Damage Attack w/ a 1s CD for only 30 Rage. The best Rage Regen in the game. An awesome Bleed attack for 60 Rage (Advanced Class Skill), an AoE DeBuff Delphic (Advanced Class Skill) and the current two best single-target Delphics as well. It sucks for Knights that they can only run 5 Skills, cause they're always leaving something awesome behind for that base-attack Slasher to regain rage.

And in case you didn't know, pretty much every advanced pet can heal itself. It's not just Iris and Apollo like now.
                          Thus saying knight gets more OP.

Mages are not OP right now. Not even close. Mages struggle with equal BR Knights + Iris Pet and get toasted by equal BR Archers. The new Mage Esoteric AoE attack that's 415% Damage requires 100 Rage. And what you probably don't know is that Mages use of Rage Runes are going to be turned off when they take Advanced Class Skills that boost Rage Regen. So there's a give and take there. A Mage will get back rage quickly against multiple targets, but once those troops are gone, we regen SLOW. Getting a 2nd big-hitter off takes 4 to 5 rounds of rage buildup if we do nothing but Lightning Bolts. Better to just awaken at that point.
                          Sounds great but I have some doubts when it releases here; shall see how it turns out, as it is hard enough getting the proper build as archer that would help benefit both in PVP and PVE (gem socketing w/ crit vs mdef or hybrid build of both mdef and crit; which by far does not help me much as of now).

The question where Mage is concerned is what "Ice Archery" is for them. Yeah, sounds like an Archer Skill, but it's in the Mage's Advanced Class list. It looks very similar to Armor Piercer w/o the Defense Reduction - but no CD is specified. So maybe Mage will actually get 2nd single-target attack other than Thunderer than does more than Default Damage.

Nor should they! Why on earth should an Archer ever have more PDef than a Knight or MDef than a Mage?! Archers DO have better PDef than Mage and better MDef than Knights however.
                          I am not saying we need more pdef than a Knight or mdef than a mage...... I don't know about you but as far as comparison goes between mages/archers/knights with equal to, no less than 1k br and no higher than 1k br differences:

- Mages only have about 1k less pdef and some even have 2k more than I do.
                          - Knights who go EWD build have 1-2k more mdef than I, unless I go full mdef gems; going hybrid doesnt help at all, but that means sacrificing either hp over def, which in my opinion is more important.
                          - I can only properly dual other archers with a couple more k br or less than me, while knights have a huge gap in pdef over archer and mages mdef over archers, it saying something. It isn't the same for everyone, but that's just me.
                          This is only speaking as of now.

In the end, it may all change because of all the new updates which will add ignore def or penetration?
                          Last edited by R24675921; 02-16-2014, 03:21 AM.

Comment

alot of stuff u write does not make any sense really. Like where u say mages get toasted by equal br archer. If u Archer dont have pattack sylph against mage and both have like 140k br then its almost 100% win for mage. Why the delphic of archer cant 1hit the mage. He can just crit heal resto for over 80k and then get a nice 15% damage reduction. Then he go sylph form and get a ton of mdef to his already very high mdef. Even a sylph like gaia dont do much damage then if the mage got sylph with max stats. Then u say Mages struggle with equal br knights + iris pet. In the high level and high br range no freakin knight uses iris pet in pvp. Just look chinese videos of bg etc and all classes use hercules, aegis/athena in pvp. Then in group arena what archer need is aoe attack. The lunatic fire do so low damage that its just a joke. Crit mage with blessed light can heal for double the amount of damage taken from lunatic fire or more. The delphic cant 1hit anyone at a certain br thats why again mage only do 1 resto and all team full hp again. Against knight archer sucks anyways in guild battle are arena because he cant tank anything compared to knight so he also dont do him any damage with paatck skills and the knight already can do edd on archer before sylph form while he there with no protection what make him loose a ton of hp. While mage get skill Chant that can do 90000 damage no matter what pdef/mdef the opponent has archer get nothing similair to deal with pdef of knights. So while archer dont have good singel target attack they also dont have any good aoe. What for group arena and guild battle make them really useless in fight.

But after all thats just speculation since we cant say really how good or bad one class gonna be till we got all china has now like sylph transformation and the tons of other stuff they got, and i wont switch class anymore since cant afford start another one. I did have fun playing my archer till now all through in group arena and gb really struggle.

Comment

This 90k max skill is not so bad , but the problem is : Esoteric Ragefire Tornado Level 5 - 400% +2050 damage to all enemies [QTE: Damage increased by 15%]
                              With this skill 100 rage mage can kill all in 1 hit. In GB or cross server GB is easy to start 100 rage. High clothes in arena can give you 100 are in 2-3 turns.

Comment

Working...
                              X