• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archer seems doomed and that's all.
    East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
      This 90k max skill is not so bad , but the problem is : Esoteric Ragefire Tornado Level 5 - 400% +2050 damage to all enemies [QTE: Damage increased by 15%]
      With this skill 100 rage mage can kill all in 1 hit. In GB or cross server GB is easy to start 100 rage. High clothes in arena can give you 100 are in 2-3 turns.
      I've got all L5 & L6 Clothes & LD Medal. I start with 51 Rage in PvP. If I lead w/ LBs it would take 3 turns to get 100 Rage. Whereas I can instead lead w/ Brut & RoF and Meteor to clear troops and then Thunderer the Player directly - doing more total damage to the opposing player than using Esoteric Tornadoes. The real strength of that power will be in GA. Disabling the Rage Rune is really going to do a number on a Mage's ability to build to high-rage powers. I've spent a lot of time and runestones into getting it to L6 so it's 2 Uses and +65 Rage per use - and that's all getting wiped out, and I'm sure R2 isn't going to compensate me back the 3500 or so runestones I've dropped into it to level it.

But lets look at the 1st two rounds for high-level Clothing + Rage Rune for the classes that can use it, Brut for those that can't... The point is to maximize AoE Damage.

Archers will Lunatic (159%) + Rage & Delphic Death Star (227%) for a combined 386% AoE Damage w/ Stun Effects. Now add 10% more damage to that and you're looking at a combined 420%+ equivalent w/ 50% Stuns.

Knights are going to get to lead with a WW (120%) + Rage & Esoteric Bladestorm (175%) which gives a total of 295% Damage and a 10% Debuff to all enemy stats for 3 turns. That's a pretty big debuff.

Mage, being barred from Rage, is forced to lead with Brut & RoF (190% w/ Brut Bonus) + Meteor (192% w/ Brut Bonus), doing a total of 382% w/ no secondary bonuses. Right now as a Mage I lead Rage & Delphic Hell Thunder (310%) + RoF (165%) for a 475% Damage Total to all targets, so I'm going to get worse in those first 2 rounds when it comes to my Advanced Class skills. Much worse actually.

It doesn't take a lot to see that Knights and Mages will be the classes lacking the 2-turn troop clearing ability - since there will also be L70 Troops by then (They came out in China w/ Advanced Classes). One can argue that Archers will be the most effective in not only clearing the troops, but setting up the remaining player for a hard time due to the 50% stun chance. I know I've been frustrated by this lead in.

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
        alot of stuff u write does not make any sense really. Like where u say mages get toasted by equal br archer. If u Archer dont have pattack sylph against mage and both have like 140k br then its almost 100% win for mage. Why the delphic of archer cant 1hit the mage. He can just crit heal resto for over 80k and then get a nice 15% damage reduction. Then he go sylph form and get a ton of mdef to his already very high mdef. Even a sylph like gaia dont do much damage then if the mage got sylph with max stats.
        An Equal-BR Archer should down a Mage 9/10 times. There are a few tactics Archers can use, but the two I always find the most brutal are:

1. Lunatic, Rage + DDS, AP, AS, AP + Heal Rune & Transform, Self Heal / DR, Sylph Delphic + UnTransform, Rage + AP

This clears troops fast and APs are usually doing around 35K Damage on a Crit. If my Resto doesn't crit, it only negates one, and the Crit rate on a Resto is about 33% at 7,000 Critical. This attack puts a Mage on their heels right away, needing Sunto, Resto and sometimes BL to make it to the Awakening point.

2. Brut + Lunatic, BloodThirsty, AP, AS, AP + Heal Rune & Awaken, Slyph AoE, Slyph Delphic + UnTransform, Brut + AP

This attack intentionally won't clear the troops 2nd turn to benefit from the Brut Bloodthirsty Strike that will erase 25k+ Damage that's been done - just about as good as a self-Resto. Then AP targets the back-row Mage 2 of the next 3 shots. The Awaken / Heal leads into a troop-clearing AoE and Delphic at the 50% Bonus mark. Yeah, it's MAtk so it may not end it, but the next Brut + AP for 50K Damage usually does. The only way for a Mage to keep themselves up during this barrage is to again, using at least 3 healing actions during the time, which means they're not attacking with strong powers because of the high rage cost of healing and lack of rage regen.

Then u say Mages struggle with equal br knights + iris pet. In the high level and high br range no freakin knight uses iris pet in pvp. Just look chinese videos of bg etc and all classes use hercules, aegis/athena in pvp.
        Because in the CN version Hercules can self-heal as well as deal damage. Athena has a 25% DR. We don't have these here now. A Knight's best friend right now is an Iris because an Apollo is often over-kill. They don't need 3 full AoEs to clear troops. They only need Awaken + 1 AoE, for which the Iris's comes with a built-in Puri to clear Blood Runes. The Delphic Damage doesn't matter - but the Iris Delphic has a Stun Chance the Apollo doesn't. What does matter most though is that Warm Spring + Rain Dance will heal well upwards of 100k combined. A Knight around my BR who Crits his Rain Dance will heal 120k+ HP from that alone. Then when they comes out of Pet form, they Brut + EDD and it's over. That's the equivalent of a 740% PAtk Attack. I got hit by one of these today by NotoriousBAG in BG for 135K.

Then in group arena what archer need is aoe attack. The lunatic fire do so low damage that its just a joke. Crit mage with blessed light can heal for double the amount of damage taken from lunatic fire or more. The delphic cant 1hit anyone at a certain br thats why again mage only do 1 resto and all team full hp again. Against knight archer sucks anyways in guild battle are arena because he cant tank anything compared to knight so he also dont do him any damage with paatck skills and the knight already can do edd on archer before sylph form while he there with no protection what make him loose a ton of hp. While mage get skill Chant that can do 90000 damage no matter what pdef/mdef the opponent has archer get nothing similair to deal with pdef of knights. So while archer dont have good singel target attack they also dont have any good aoe. What for group arena and guild battle make them really useless in fight.
        I'm just going to really address 1 point and move on from this paragraph. Lunatic Fire (159%) does 96% of the Damage that Rain of Fire (165%) does, plus has 10% Crit Increase, not to mention your innate 20% Increase AND the fact that the # of Crit always leaves you (and your team) buffed at +10% Damage. When you factor in Advanced Class bonus of +10% Damage that 159% turns into 175% equiv - so you'll have the best raw 1st turn, no rage rune AoE of any class.

Anyone who's unbiased knows that Lunatic's Damage + Effects are far superior to Rain of Fire. The only advantage RoF has is that it's got better CD and less Rage consumption. If you think archers "don't have any good aoe" - you're obviously delusional.
        Last edited by Zorich; 02-18-2014, 05:24 PM.

Comment

that dont help alot can u tell us what new skills do
          check this out for all skills for all 3 class
          http://*************.blogspot.in/201...ills_7058.html
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            An Equal-BR Archer should down a Mage 9/10 times. There are a few tactics Archers can use, but the two I always find the most brutal are:

1. Lunatic, Rage + DDS, AP, AS, AP + Heal Rune & Transform, Self Heal / DR, Sylph Delphic + UnTransform, Rage + AP

This clears troops fast and APs are usually doing around 35K Damage on a Crit. If my Resto doesn't crit, it only negates one, and the Crit rate on a Resto is about 33% at 7,000 Critical. This attack puts a Mage on their heels right away, needing Sunto, Resto and sometimes BL to make it to the Awakening point.

2. Brut + Lunatic, BloodThirsty, AP, AS, AP + Heal Rune & Awaken, Slyph AoE, Slyph Delphic + UnTransform, Brut + AP

This attack intentionally won't clear the troops 2nd turn to benefit from the Brut Bloodthirsty Strike that will erase 25k+ Damage that's been done - just about as good as a self-Resto. Then AP targets the back-row Mage 2 of the next 3 shots. The Awaken / Heal leads into a troop-clearing AoE and Delphic at the 50% Bonus mark. Yeah, it's MAtk so it may not end it, but the next Brut + AP for 50K Damage usually does. The only way for a Mage to keep themselves up during this barrage is to again, using at least 3 healing actions during the time, which means they're not attacking with strong powers because of the high rage cost of healing and lack of rage regen.

Because in the CN version Hercules can self-heal as well as deal damage. Athena has a 25% DR. We don't have these here now. A Knight's best friend right now is an Iris because an Apollo is often over-kill. They don't need 3 full AoEs to clear troops. They only need Awaken + 1 AoE, for which the Iris's comes with a built-in Puri to clear Blood Runes. The Delphic Damage doesn't matter - but the Iris Delphic has a Stun Chance the Apollo doesn't. What does matter most though is that Warm Spring + Rain Dance will heal well upwards of 100k combined. A Knight around my BR who Crits his Rain Dance will heal 120k+ HP from that alone. Then when they comes out of Pet form, they Brut + EDD and it's over. That's the equivalent of a 740% PAtk Attack. I got hit by one of these today by NotoriousBAG in BG for 135K.

I'm just going to really address 1 point and move on from this paragraph. Lunatic Fire (159%) does 96% of the Damage that Rain of Fire (165%) does, plus has 10% Crit Increase, not to mention your innate 20% Increase AND the fact that the # of Crit always leaves you (and your team) buffed at +10% Damage. When you factor in Advanced Class bonus of +10% Damage that 159% turns into 175% equiv - so you'll have the best raw 1st turn, no rage rune AoE of any class.

Anyone who's unbiased knows that Lunatic's Damage + Effects are far superior to Rain of Fire. The only advantage RoF has is that it's got better CD and less Rage consumption. If you think archers "don't have any good aoe" - you're obviously delusional.
            Actually with maxed talents, Lunatic's cd is 6s which is far superior to mage's rain of fire or did I remember wrong?
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              Actually with maxed talents, Lunatic's cd is 6s which is far superior to mage's rain of fire or did I remember wrong?
              Yeah, rof cd cant be lowered, but our meteor cd with maxed talent is 3s - nice but dont make rage like rof

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                Yeah, rof cd cant be lowered, but our meteor cd with maxed talent is 3s - nice but dont make rage like rof
                I think chinese wartune limit the cd of meteor to 5 seconds (even talent for lowering meteor cd is maxed), by far even at 5 second cd, rage is scarce, maybe when either one or all of these activates; focus talent (-30% rage consumption) , mage passive (-20 rage consumption) and the effect of rings (-20% rage consumption), that meteor 5 second cd will be useful at long fights.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Stop pouting who is OP , Adapt or out , what your call !!

Comment

some posts really dont make sense here the archer aoe delphic hits 2-4 targets while mage skill is aoe what mean he will always hit the max amount of targets. If u compare archer DDS skill that do 202% damag e+ 25% qte on 2-4 random targets and mage that do 400% aoe damage, u see archer damage is really nothing compared. Archer and knight already got pretty high pdef meaning DDS will only do medium damage to archers and pretty much nothing on knights wont event scratch them. While a mage casting that ope aoe at 50% timer and till then he easy got enough rage can 1hit both knights and archers with it.

Also with troop clearing at a certain point in the game at a certain br evry class is able do take out the troops in one move. I see pvp video of chinese player where he just did with his normal slasher skill 500k damage on troop. And if u look at strong players here im sure they also can clear troops already in 1 attack almost.

Comment

the archer aoe delphic hits 2-4 targets while mage skill is aoe what mean he will always hit the max amount of targets.
                      Because archers are not AOE type they are 1on1 dps type just like some archers here who said mages shouldn't be complaining about their 1on1 damage skills output coz they are not dps type. Still your 1on1 skills are very powerful because of crits + deter and rage gain if it crits (more rage = more powerful skills). And I still don't know why you complain about the troops/multiple targets? Troops are very easy to kill now, yes even templar. And when can a mage cast this "op skill" you saying, if it cost 100 rage? They could be dead already, smh... Just like DHT. Maybe those mages with high level clothing and rage runes. And remember before it became 400% it should be level 5. So calm down your teets. XD

I'd rather use Gaia's delphic because it doesn't need rage, besides who needs an AOE skill if your enemy is already 1? PVP now with sylph are almost always 1on1. In GA where I can see multiple enemies still standing lol 3 enemies hitting a mage with same/near br lmao! Especially if all are patk types?
                      Last edited by MaccteN001; 02-19-2014, 08:15 PM.
                      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

can i tell a truth? knight's advance skill is **** compared with two other classes. knight's new delphic skill only make 160% damage , it is a holy **** compare with archer's 385% + crit and mage's 400% damage. someone will jump out to say: knight's new skill can give 10% debuff. lets not to mention there are many ways to remove debuff. even this 10% debuff last 3 rounds, what knight can do? he/she already consumed all 100 rage to cast that damn ****** new skill, then he/she will use slash within that 3 rounds.

I have to say this update continually degrade knight to unacceptable level.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

there are no OP classes... only OP players who uses LOADS of BALENS.....
                          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                          Class : Archer
                          Guild : •OneŽ•
                          LvL : 80
                          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X