No announcement yet.

Thes game a only for Rich Peapol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thes is the problem whet the game now the cost alot of money if you whon to play an the exter the need to use on inventory space get alot of new playre to stop play the game so the dont come new playre in the game an the can kill the game in the last end whay R2 whon to meke the game so expenselbet at the keap ppl from playing the game i dont undastant..
    I know the is a chine game an ppl in china belive all aut site china a rich but to R2 game the is not tru alot of crontry dont got the money to play the game

Comment

That pic shows someone at level 31 - why on earth do you need so much inventory space, and guild space????
      I have one character at level 43 I think it is - no extra inventory spaces needed, another at 38 and only 1 line of inventory spaces added, but no guild vault...
      I cannot see why you would need so many inventory spaces at such a low level.

Comment

some ppl just do not know how to manage their inventory space. They leave the bound and unbound items separate and things like daru pearls n hp pots they can consume them instead of leaving them around. Its not like they'll disappear if you consume and don't use it...especially luck stones and gems as well. Auction house won't come for us so I'm not sure why they even bother to keep the unbound items as unbound. In fact from the pic of his items, I can easily half the space needed to store those stuff...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by the-wise-one View Post
          That pic shows someone at level 31 - why on earth do you need so much inventory space, and guild space????
          I have one character at level 43 I think it is - no extra inventory spaces needed, another at 38 and only 1 line of inventory spaces added, but no guild vault...

Start save up to avent an stop use you ithem when you get them
          Click image for larger version

Name:	PICK.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	300.0 KB
ID:	1681538

Comment

Originally posted by the-wise-one View Post
            There are multiple ways why we need more inventory space. Even at a lower level.
            I've started on a very old server and plan to slow level a while to test it out. It turns out already, My guild Vault is full and I only have 3 more spaces in my Inventory, just at level 39. They are all filled with things I really do need and not some pots or hp packs. (Don't understand why people keep them in the inventory space.)
            It's hard to live with not even one of the page is not fully unlocked. It shall get even more limited at higher levels. The Inventory could use some work, as for the prices of opening it. (They are very high)
            Hopefully they implement a system where you stay on for a certain amount of time and it unlocks. Love that kind of feature.
            Last edited by AngelGaia; 02-17-2014, 08:25 PM.
            “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
            It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
            lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
            which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

Originally posted by AngelGaia View Post
              There are multiple ways why we need more inventory space. Even at a lower level.
              I've started on a very old server and plan to slow level a while to test it out. It turns out already, My guild Vault is full and I only have 3 more spaces in my Inventory, just at level 39. They are all filled with things I really do need and not some pots or hp packs. (Don't understand why people keep them in the inventory space.)
              It's hard to live with not even one of the page is not fully unlocked. It shall get even more limited at higher levels. The Inventory could use some work, as for the prices of opening it. (They are very high)
              Hopefully they implement a system where you stay on for a certain amount of time and it unlocks. Love that kind of feature.
              find a game that is not P2W and you'll have that feature. It'll never happen in WT....
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by AngelGaia View Post

go into gb and hit the ward tower with no hp, u can get 3 hits w/o wasting hp. Heck, I've played with some archers that would cheat the hp and I'd heal them 1st turn on every mob, lol. Hp can get pretty expensive sometimes. I certainly don't waste my hp and I'm level 80. If I didn't have power of healing I wouldn't be ahead of the HP game. Go to one mp with a bad disconnect or bad player and u can drain your hp. I don't like spending 45k everytime I need hp. I'm not a knight
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

This game is definitely for Rich Peapol.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

well he went to a good guild as we all know when u start game u have I think 6 rows of inv space and when u come to guild it is usually without vault or lvl 1 most ppl build altar and skill tower first

so It force u to spend bb on inv space rather than save it for wings

its p2w game but hell how to win with inv space he aint paying for bazooka he just want more space

Comment

play it smart and use your mailbox.

Comment

Sad to new player/new server who have prob with new update and cant open the inventory by using VOUCHER Like last time (More cheaper)
                        I agree this only for Rich Peapol
                        “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”

Comment

Working...
                        X