Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Transfers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Transfers

Look, I'll say it plain and simple. I don't give a single **** if this has already been suggested. This game needs server transfers. not only do some people get lots of **** from other players, or get targeted, but they get abused. I've seen so much abuse on my server and i am sick of it. 24/7 people abuse you, threaten you or kick you from guilds. Server transfers are a must for those players who aren't in the right timezone because they couldn't find their own timezone server. Please add this because this thread is for suggestions and this is probably the most serious suggestion imo. =)~

Totally agree with you, I would even go as far as paying balens to transfer my toon's to other servers-maybe put a limit on which server a high level toon could go to, but yeah totally-agree with you-I would also like this idea to become real-I know I would take advantage of it-even if it meant I would pay a "moderate" amount of balens-maybe charge so many balens per level of the toon u want to transfer to. And I know this is possible because when server's merge, all the toon's that were on one server gets "transferred" to the other server. So I know this is possible.

Comment

Thank you^ I would pay money also, just to get to an australian server. with no death threats every day, and happy people. But again I wonder why I made this thread, r2 look at your threads (probably not) and think nothing of it. Think, have you seen any of our suggestions go into place?

Comment

Lol, hahahaha
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

With the way the information on the servers is set up, it is not possible to transfer between servers. And as far as merges go, characters are not transferred either. You still log in through your same old server after all, not one of the servers you're merged with.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Well merge some servers together so at least people can get away from the ******* players. Merge s33 please =)~

Comment

Originally posted by iIZYUTORI View Post
              Well merge some servers together so at least people can get away from the ******* players. Merge s33 please =)~
              you will still have to deal with the same player(s) (they merge with you).
              if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
              then click on support

Comment

You still get to be with other people, and not be near them. my whole server are mean.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  You still log in through your same old server after all, not one of the servers you're merged with.
                  Then why is there a different server number in local storage in flash settings, only one server number for all players and not their old server ?

Comment

Working...
                  X