Very sad about knights.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very sad about knights.

HI, I was very sad to know that knights were nerfed even more in the latest CN patch, please forward this message to the game developers, please ask them to make knights strong, right now they really suck

Originally posted by almona View Post
    HI, I was very sad to know that knights were nerfed even more in the latest CN patch, please forward this message to the game developers, please ask them to make knights strong, right now they really suck
    latetpatch?they made new patch already?o.O

Comment

if they nerfed then for a good reason stop crying

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        latetpatch?they made new patch already?o.O
        A new patch is released indeed, I have seen a lot of different things in the CN version, don't know the patch details though

Comment

How they nerf this op knights?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Knights are the OP class among the three classes... So they nerf it due to its OPness. They do not want the knights to be OP anymore.

Comment

But this new patch in cn will come to us next Year...so i dont care nao

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Me too.. I do not care at all. I just accept what comes, and adapt to it. We humans have survived through adaptation. This game is not necessary for survival, so it shouldn't be made into something so important to whine about.

Comment

What's the nerf? They honestly should nerf mages to the ground though. They are the most Op class in the game. Not knights.

Comment

To the topic starter. If you are talking about that skill description that Kat posted on here long ago. That's incorrect. Which is why people should not be posting **** until they know for sure if it's legit or not. That was explained that those skill changes were a tamplet or something that wasn't in the game yet. Don't believe everything ppl post on the forums unless you have 100% confirmation. I have a CN acct. I might have to lvl up that toon to see what changes are made there.

Comment

Knights are fine
                      - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                        Knights are fine
                        Knew it. i bet he saw Kattuke post's on the knight skills and thought that was legit. That's why people shouldn't post things unless they are 100% sure it's true. From what i found out the only real nerf that knights get is block heals being capped at 3k. Which sucks but well it isn't that big of a deal. Block still very good for dmg reduction. Also a good thing for knights is they get deep freeze now, less rage consumption on some skills, and a dmg boost in there current skills.
                        Last edited by 0xykotton; 02-17-2014, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Knew it. i bet he saw Kattuke post's on the knight skills and thought that was legit. That's why people shouldn't post things unless they are 100% sure it's true. From what i found out the only real nerf that knights get is block heals being capped at 3k. Which sucks but well it isn't that big of a deal. Block still very good for dmg reduction. Also a good thing for knights is they get deep freeze now, less rage consumption on some skills, and a dmg boost in there current skills.
                          What kattuktk's post?? I'm saying this because I have a close friend in China and he told me that knights are very weak in the new version( WT 2, patch 1), archers and mages both have huge advantages, all knights better quit fast

Comment

What kattuktk's post?? I'm saying this because I have a close friend in China and he told me that knights are very weak in the new version( WT 2, patch 1), archers and mages both have huge advantages, all knights better quit fast
                            knights where op since wartune got release here so *** these stupid knights if they get nerfed for the next few years they deserved it

Comment

Your friend told you. Did you really experience it yourself in the WT 2? NO. So that's your friend's opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X