Remove holy seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove holy seal

Remove holy heal for it's the NOOBEST SKILL OF ALL. It's so a sick skill that even if i'm much better than a weak player sometimes they beat me not because they're skilled or are better than me but they win cause they stun me for 3 rounds which is why it's a stupid *** skill. SO R2 PLEASE REMOVE HOLY SEAL AND LEAVE TALENTS..holy seal is for wimps and COWARDS

Thanks

I think I met you in Battlegrounds, "hellspawn" non-vip.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
      Remove holy heal for it's the NOOBEST SKILL OF ALL. It's so a sick skill that even if i'm much better than a weak player sometimes they beat me not because they're skilled or are better than me but they win cause they stun me for 3 rounds which is why it's a stupid *** skill. SO R2 PLEASE REMOVE HOLY SEAL AND LEAVE TALENTS..holy seal is for wimps and COWARDS

Thanks
      Sorry to disappoint you, there's no such thing as skill in a P2W game.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

no need to remove holy seal. Why dont you just upgrade it so you can beat them, its a game work on it and you'll beat him. start working on talents
        S404 Jade River
        Wiseman
        Founder of Fairy Tail
        View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
          I think I met you in Battlegrounds, "hellspawn" non-vip.
          I think you're mistaking me for some1 else cause i'm always vip..lvl 8 to be exact PS: My in-game toon isn't called Hellspawn

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Sorry to disappoint you, there's no such thing as skill in a P2W game.
          are u serious bro ? ofc there is a thing called SKILL...skill is involved in every game..For instance: which order of skills u use at that particular moment, the perfect moment on when u should summon your sylph in battle. Every little detail has skills involved in them

Originally posted by WWELegendaryFan View Post
          no need to remove holy seal. Why dont you just upgrade it so you can beat them, its a game work on it and you'll beat him. start working on talents
          You have to keep in mind that talents are MORE important than holy seal. Holy seal(HS) only stuns you for a nos of rounds and it's really annoying..like i said those who use HS have no skill AT ALL. You are a skilled player when you manage to take down a player without the use of HS cause by using HS you're only showing how weak you are

Comment

Obviously u havent met purpl or orange appolo in bg.
            No mater how good or strong u r, if he morphs u r dead.

Comment

LOL, you deliberately don't level HS as high as possible and cry that you're getting stunned? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

The game shouldn't be adapted to you, you need to adapt to the way the game is designed.

Comment

Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
                Obviously u havent met purpl or orange appolo in bg.
                No mater how good or strong u r, if he morphs u r dead.
                Sylphs aren't the ones that are a threat but holy seal is the problem. Anyhow i have a 5 star blue gaia so i have no problem whatsoever and besides you went out off topcic

Comment

Just level up your HS ,,why should others have to suffer for your loss?
                  EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

I'm with what all the others said... we've dedicated time to level HS, now it gets removed? Quit complaining and level it up. No reason for it to be removed just because you refuse to level it... Holy Seal can be thought of as "skill" too if you're gonna play it like that... time it right and your opponent will not get two moves in a row (Since HS cast is slow).

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
                      LOL, you deliberately don't level HS as high as possible and cry that you're getting stunned? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

The game shouldn't be adapted to you, you need to adapt to the way the game is designed.
                      HS is a noob skill FOR NOOBS.

Comment

Hs is for ppl who like anoy Noobs and complainers,like u
                        I was walking with 35hs from 71 to 80v,never complain about it and now after upgrate hs to almost 80v i know how much work it take...
                        So stop complain and live with game or quit, calling others Noobs coz they have adventage from play longer then u only show how big Noob are you

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

hs is a skill?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            hs is a skill?
                            Yes, hs is 'skill'