Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Remove holy seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    and like i said it's impossible to catch up once you reach after lvl 65. Think of another excuse to keep hs in the game. That one getting old now. Anyways this topic been done to death. It's not going change anytime soon. R2 chose not to bring the nerf here at least for now. So it's something to deal with. I find it annoying as hell too but I deal with it. I learned that it's impossible for me to catch up in HS lvls. So i chose not to care to lvl it up until i reach lvl 80. Just learn to build your toon better so you can sustain longer in battles. Really the only teams I find annoying are teams that have all iris and stun 24/7. Non stop heals and non stop stuns is just dumb imo.
    i caught up just fine

Comment

I guess but idk i still find HS to ruin pvp that's just my opinion though. Higher lvls already have advantage in majority of things in this game already. They don't need to stun. im a higher lvl as well so that goes for me too. I don't use hs unless it's against dryad bombers really. Now that im LD i hardly do BG anyway so that's done with. Anyways though it's not going change anytime soon and this topic been beaten to death already. People need to just learn to deal with it. Like I have.
      My way to live with it was just dont care aBout pvppvp is not important at all bg? LD and 2-3 kills per day,ga? 1000 points and i'm done - usualy 2x 30 i'm focused on pve...and personaly? Dont care on ppl like this op, evryone was low lvl, evryone must survive this r2 will not change this,but this is not their faul - ♥ make decisions
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-17-2014, 05:29 AM. Reason: No talking about other providers.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
        i caught up just fine
        Highly doubt that. I really highly doubt that. Surely you don't have max hs and surely tons of ppl still stun you for 3+turns. Unless you are 80 ppl still stun you 3+ times.

Comment

Highly doubt that. I really highly doubt that. Surely you don't have max hs and surely tons of ppl still stun you for 3+turns. Unless you are 80 ppl still stun you 3+ times.
          not really i am level 71 with 68 hs right now dont get stunned much of course there are people with higher hs but that is expected

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
            not really i am level 71 with 68 hs right now dont get stunned much of course there are people with higher hs but that is expected
            idk what timezone you play on but on west servers having 68 hs is not enough. ppl at 70+ have at least lvl 75 HS by then. 68 hs is still considered low on west servers. Maybe East, Oceanic, and GMT are different though who knows. That or maybe you are extremely lucky to meet ppl with lower than 65 HS.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              My way to live with it was just dont care aBout pvppvp is not important at all bg? LD and 2-3 kills per day,ga? 1000 points and i'm done - usualy 2x 30 i'm focused on pve...and personaly? Dont care on ppl like this op, evryone was low lvl, evryone must survive this r2 will not change this,but this is not their faul - wt com make decisions
              Yea that's the only good thing once you get LD and such pvp isn't that big of a deal since you won't be doing it as much. Especially when you get your 70 set done.

Comment

idk what timezone you play on but on west servers having 68 hs is not enough. ppl at 70+ have at least lvl 75 HS by then. 68 hs is still considered low on west servers. Maybe East, Oceanic, and GMT are different though who knows. That or maybe you are extremely lucky to meet ppl with lower than 65 HS.
                Yes i am on east so i dont really know what west is like

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
                  Remove holy heal for it's the NOOBEST SKILL OF ALL. It's so a sick skill that even if i'm much better than a weak player sometimes they beat me not because they're skilled or are better than me but they win cause they stun me for 3 rounds which is why it's a stupid *** skill. SO R2 PLEASE REMOVE HOLY SEAL AND LEAVE TALENTS..holy seal is for wimps and COWARDS

Thanks
                  Did you even think this over? Or were you just crying cause you got your *** kicked in bg by seals? Cause that's what it seems like.

Comment

Originally posted by iIZYUTORI View Post
                    Did you even think this over? Or were you just crying cause you got your *** kicked in bg by seals? Cause that's what it seems like.
                    Do you even read the thread? Do you even know the caps on HS? The cap is virtually not there after lvl 64. You need a very high HS to keep up which can hinder your toon since you won't have any talents invested in besides HS. People abuse HS too much. I agree with the OP. It ruins the pvp aspect of the game. Only thing though is that I don't think these topics should be posted since R2 is greedy and won't bring the nerf that is suppose to have happened a few months ago. So it's something we need to stop whining about and learn to deal with bc it isn't going change anytime soon. That doesn't change my point of view on HS though. I do find it unfair and people abuse it like dryads in bg. It ruins the game.

Comment

Do you even read the thread? Do you even know the caps on HS? The cap is virtually not there after lvl 64. You need a very high HS to keep up which can hinder your toon since you won't have any talents invested in besides HS. People abuse HS too much. I agree with the OP. It ruins the pvp aspect of the game. Only thing though is that I don't think these topics should be posted since R2 is greedy and won't bring the nerf that is suppose to have happened a few months ago. So it's something we need to stop whining about and learn to deal with bc it isn't going change anytime soon. That doesn't change my point of view on HS though. I do find it unfair and people abuse it like dryads in bg. It ruins the game.
                      again, blame ♥
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-17-2014, 05:28 AM. Reason: No talking about other providers. Stop breaking the rules, Anata

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Go to another site that doesn't edit your post
                        They don't *** with you like this company does ^^
                        Last edited by SkiaXia; 03-03-2014, 02:47 PM. Reason: Stahp changing it @_@

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                        I...I love you like a love song baby...
                        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                        :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                          again, blame ♥
                          Did wartune say anything about hs? I thought it was just the auction house?
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-17-2014, 05:27 AM. Reason: No talking about other providers.

Comment

HS has been around for quite a while now and people have always complained about it. Same as Battlegrounds.

If they change it, people will STILL complain. (see BG threads for proof of the continued complaints)
                            So leave it as it is and let them complain, because altering HS won't stop the complaints

Comment

I think mages heals and knights shield is ruining PVP too. Remove that too.

Comment

Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
                                I think mages heals and knights shield is ruining PVP too. Remove that too.
                                Please don't be ignorant lol. There is a huge difference between those skills. For one you can still do stuff and still win with those skills up. HS you can't do anything and can basically get killed as sitting duck. It's a terrible thing that ruins pvp all together. I already accepted the fact that HS will remain bc R2/Wartune . com doesn't want to implement the nerf in the game. So I can deal with it. I didn't start this topic so i got no real complaints. I just find it dumb how people use the same old excuse to have this unfair skill in the game. Having stun in the game can be a good twist in battle. i.e. iris bind passive is doable and makes battles more fun. However, HS is just plain stupid. 3x stun for basically the whole battle duration. HS should be nerfed to 2 turns at most and a longer cd. So it can't be used multiple times in battle. 1-2 turn stun and a longer cd. I dont think anyone would complain about it anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X