Remove holy seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iIZYUTORI View Post
    Did you even think this over? Or were you just crying cause you got your *** kicked in bg by seals? Cause that's what it seems like.
    Well to me it seems like you're a ********

Originally posted by WhoDaBoSS View Post
    ahhhhhh u all say lvl HS but u then loose out other benefits i have a lvl 67 knight now over 95k br that I have done that with and now some lvl 68's and 69's have not been able to stun me and if that happens i happily return the favor and stun them because I am over loosing to weaker opponents but I am still stunned but 70's and higher as their HS lvl is higher than mine so it is all well and good u say lvl up ur HS but it wont stop u being beaten by a weaker higher lvl that can stun u for 3 rounds hell some of them have stunned me twice so that is 6 turns that i am unable to attack and means I am beaten by a lvl 74 90br... instead of racing ahead and raising the HS so they could stun people to win they should have spent more time getting better stats and the true showing of it is when Class Wars comes along because my lvl 67 knight regularly is beating lvl 70's and higher because they cant stun me that is the true skill of these sorts of games not being the first to lvl 80
    yeah bro tell them..I totally agree with u cause like u said higher lvl players ofc exceeds your hs lvl cause they're higher but the fact remains that they're still weak..weak gear weak stats....THIS IS MY POINT GUYS..a weak player has no skill at all but always rely on HS.....EASY AS THAT
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-18-2014, 04:37 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
      Well to me it seems like you're a ********
      Yer a noob Hellspawnn.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

he is really a noob. i dont use HS but i have to level it up for the sake of avoiding stun. that u shud do yourself.
        WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Just get HS lvl 99 and you has no HS into the game in the end everybody has lvl 99 holy seal and you will not be ablet to stun anybody or become stunned or very very low chance for one turn.

Originally posted by Rubberplayer View Post
          he is really a noob. i dont use HS but i have to level it up for the sake of avoiding stun. that u shud do yourself.
          Am lvl my to lvl 99 for not be ablet to stun but not only for that its for be ablet to use lvl 10 skills into talents to.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Well it was nerfed in CN version. We were suppose to get a nerf here. R2/Wartundecided not to. The fact that CN version decided to nerf it shows that it was an indeed unfair skill to have in the game. They could easily change HS to something else or just nerf it to 1-2 turns max like it suppose to be. Which wouldn't be so bad. 3 turns stunning is just plain dumb and makes pvp not a real pvp game.

To b4nsh33 you need like lvl 75+ HS now in order to not get stunned. Even that is pretty small amount. Therefore, new players by the time they reach the average amount of HS needed to not get stunned the average would change again. Probably the avg will be 99 hs. So you will always end up getting stunned. If you are lucky to be in a early made server like the top 150 servers then HS may not so much of a problem to you. Anything higher than 150 though you are going have a hard time dealing with it.
            Ah. I to do agree it is a bit unfair. Would be nice to have that nerf come over here.
            Stunning just 1-2 turns is totally ok.
            I am quite surprised in the 60-69 bgs. Even though you expect HS to be high there, it isn't really at all. My HS is mad low, lvl 40, and when I go stun someone, then get stunned 85% of the time, even the big guys. I think it's really a problem in 70+ PvP. Anyway, if the nerf doesn't come here, that will suck. But I think it's best to try and utilize something and not hold back on it if you can gain more-so from it. I don't agree how you should just level up just for HS. That would be silly.
            “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
            It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
            lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
            which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

Originally posted by AngelGaia View Post
              Ah. I to do agree it is a bit unfair. Would be nice to have that nerf come over here.
              Stunning just 1-2 turns is totally ok.
              I am quite surprised in the 60-69 bgs. Even though you expect HS to be high there, it isn't really at all. My HS is mad low, lvl 40, and when I go stun someone, then get stunned 85% of the time, even the big guys. I think it's really a problem in 70+ PvP. Anyway, if the nerf doesn't come here, that will suck. But I think it's best to try and utilize something and not hold back on it if you can gain more-so from it. I don't agree how you should just level up just for HS. That would be silly.
              *facepalm*
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

This reminds me of the people who cry about being plundered...in a game where your suppose to plunder...imagine that.

Comment

Holy Seal is for noobs.. indeed. You use holy seal on noobs and stun them.

Honestly, HS advantage is such a small compensation for how much more powerful a toon should really be.

levels are capped at 80, passed that, the only 2 reasons to gain exp is for pets, and talents.

sure, drop holy seal, but open uncap levels, and give us all the exp/gold spent on holy seal back. Im sure you'll only cry harder because aoe destroy you in 1 turn.

be careful what you wish for.

Comment

I use holy seal.... to protect my rank. 3 dryad bombs in a row and I've got 20% hp and all I've been doing is try to cart the whole round? I'm dropping holy seal and healing myself up and dropping aoe bombs on you until ur dead! If you can holy seal me, you were gonna win anyways probably. Other than that, 4 more days or so and my seal will be 99. I don't waste time using it, I like to watch people waste 1.5 turns while I'm dropping aoe bombs and a suntoria and raging up. You go ahead and waste your turn. I have better things to do. After my seal, it's talents talents talents, yummy yummy damage prevention and focus to make cheap skills,
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

So sad ... personally I consider it a challenge to survive HS and get the win. Makes the game interesting.
                      Tнe мιɴd ιѕ lιĸe α pαrαcнυтe, ιт oɴly ғυɴcтιoɴѕ wнeɴ opeɴ. Try тнιɴĸιɴɢ oυтѕιde тнe вoх ~ Dewαrιѕм
                      ¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º> ¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

Comment

Working...
                      X