Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Remove holy seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Did wartune say anything about hs? I thought it was just the auction house?
    They decide aBout evrythingwe get wut they want take form 7r

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

rework Holy Seal into consuming Rage.

Hire me, 7Roads.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
        rework Holy Seal into consuming Rage.

Hire me, 7Roads.
        And add to us?^^ or maybe blood efect^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

This forums is full of crybabies.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            This forums is full of crybabies.
            Some people dont want to admit that they are weak, so they try to blame on anything.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              Some people dont want to admit that they are weak, so they try to blame on anything.
              Including declaring themselves as skilled players, losing to HS.

P/S: There is no skill in an extreme P2W game.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

ahhhhhh u all say lvl HS but u then loose out other benefits i have a lvl 67 knight now over 95k br that I have done that with and now some lvl 68's and 69's have not been able to stun me and if that happens i happily return the favor and stun them because I am over loosing to weaker opponents but I am still stunned but 70's and higher as their HS lvl is higher than mine so it is all well and good u say lvl up ur HS but it wont stop u being beaten by a weaker higher lvl that can stun u for 3 rounds hell some of them have stunned me twice so that is 6 turns that i am unable to attack and means I am beaten by a lvl 74 90br... instead of racing ahead and raising the HS so they could stun people to win they should have spent more time getting better stats and the true showing of it is when Class Wars comes along because my lvl 67 knight regularly is beating lvl 70's and higher because they cant stun me that is the true skill of these sorts of games not being the first to lvl 80

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
                  this post is NOT for u but for the devs to see it so pls ♥ ALL OF U
                  For what its worth, the devs don't read the forums. Also; these forums are open for members to express their opinions. Post here, expect responses. If you don't want responses, don't make a topic and file a ticket instead.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Since when did this forum mean we have to agree with everything in the game whether we like it or not? We all should have our opinion on what we think of certain features in the game should we not? if no one complained or had different opinions in our daily life about stuff then this world will be extremely boring. Instead of calling people crybabies for disagreeing with your point of view here, or calling them weak bc they don't agree with your thoughts. Why don't you actually look at it from there side of the view in the first place. If you still don't agree with there points. That's fine you don't have to but don't be calling them crybabies or weak players just bc you disagree with there opinion. We all have the right to like or dislike something you don't. If you like the color red and i hate the color red. Does that mean I am stupid moron for not liking the color red? No it just means we have different viewpoints. Let people actually have a civil debate about certain features in the forum instead of bashing them bc they disagree with your viewpoints.

Comment

I think HS should be changed just a bit so that it has a decent chance of hitting one of your troops instead of always hitting you. There are 3 targets out there after all.

Comment

Crybabies and whiners.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I think Holy seal is ok. It could definitely be improved on. And yes it is quite annoying getting stunned for 3 turns, and then having it stack on you.
                          But it is a thing that many have invested time on. I don't think it would be quite fair for it to just suddenly go away.
                          “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
                          It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
                          lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
                          which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
                            HS is a noob skill FOR NOOBS.
                            Thats why I levelled mine up.... so noobs can't stun me. If you can stun me, you were gonna win that fight anyways.
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by AngelGaia View Post
                              I think Holy seal is ok. It could definitely be improved on. And yes it is quite annoying getting stunned for 3 turns, and then having it stack on you.
                              But it is a thing that many have invested time on. I don't think it would be quite fair for it to just suddenly go away.
                              Well it was nerfed in CN version. We were suppose to get a nerf here. R2/Wartundecided not to. The fact that CN version decided to nerf it shows that it was an indeed unfair skill to have in the game. They could easily change HS to something else or just nerf it to 1-2 turns max like it suppose to be. Which wouldn't be so bad. 3 turns stunning is just plain dumb and makes pvp not a real pvp game.

To b4nsh33 you need like lvl 75+ HS now in order to not get stunned. Even that is pretty small amount. Therefore, new players by the time they reach the average amount of HS needed to not get stunned the average would change again. Probably the avg will be 99 hs. So you will always end up getting stunned. If you are lucky to be in a early made server like the top 150 servers then HS may not so much of a problem to you. Anything higher than 150 though you are going have a hard time dealing with it.
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-18-2014, 04:33 AM. Reason: No dodging the filter!

Comment

HS was never nerfed in Chinese Version.

Check out the screenshot posted on post #10 of this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....073#post809073
                                Screenshot taken on 5th February 2014
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X