Circuit Quest GLITCH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quest GLITCH

Seems the game devs have really nerfed this time..i have a level 62 toon .. have a circuit quest in que now that requires a level 70 toon in order to complete.and in order for me to be able to "skip" this unreal quest i must..MUST..SPEND MONEY TO BUY UNBOUND BALENS. as the bound ones will not allow you to skip a circuit quest..i have written several ticket and email about this and the only reply i got was."it was designed that way" WHAT??????and ***? so now i MUST BUY UNBOUND BALENS IN ORDER TO PLAY THE GAME???why not just reset my circuit quest que or mail me a complete scroll so i may continue playing or something like this?? too easy i guess ..

yes the circuit quest system is deeply flawed, it should be impossible to get a quest that requires entry into a dungeon lvl higher than your character lvl and there should be either a way in game to get one of the skip quest tokin thingys once a day or even simplier just reset the quest every day. R2 you guys seriously need to rethink how you are implementing these circuit quests... a feature that 90% of your playerbase either hates or cannot do because of your bad programming is costing you money, think of all these unhappy customers who dont want to spend on this but might have one day spent your alienating them and making it less likely they ever will. how hard would it be to reset the quest daily?...

Comment

Originally posted by r215361131 View Post
      yes the circuit quest system is deeply flawed, it should be impossible to get a quest that requires entry into a dungeon lvl higher than your character lvl and there should be either a way in game to get one of the skip quest tokin thingys once a day or even simplier just reset the quest every day. R2 you guys seriously need to rethink how you are implementing these circuit quests... A feature that 90% of your playerbase either hates or cannot do because of your bad programming is costing you money, think of all these unhappy customers who dont want to spend on this but might have one day spent your alienating them and making it less likely they ever will. How hard would it be to reset the quest daily?...
      a-*******-men, i see i am not the only one that is having trouble with this issue ..glad to hear

Comment

I agree with this also. Not just a quest that is for a lvl you are not at yet, but also for doing a solo dungeon to kill 30 monsters say at a lvl20 dungeon. Let's get real here. That takes 60 stamina to do. Our stamina is better used on dungeons for our own lvl where we gain exp and things we need. If we need to kill "monsters" put it in the form of an mpd, at least we don't waste our stamina that way. Spending 1000 crypt tokens to buy some thing for one of these quests is absurd also. Not some thing we need or even get to keep. Our crypt tokens are valuable to us as we do use them for things we need for our chars. We need some way of getting imperial seals to complete these quests, or another way of doing them. There are people who simply do not have money to buy balens at all. But these people love this game and do want to do these quests faithfully, as the rest of the game too.

Comment

Originally posted by R23095716 View Post
          I agree with this also. Not just a quest that is for a lvl you are not at yet, but also for doing a solo dungeon to kill 30 monsters say at a lvl20 dungeon. Let's get real here. That takes 60 stamina to do. Our stamina is better used on dungeons for our own lvl where we gain exp and things we need..
          why dont you just do your own lvl campaigns 1st? then do the circuit campaign quest..you can still enter solo campaigns when you have 0 stamina,you will get no rewrds but kills still count

Comment

Here, I teach you how to pass Circuit Quest:
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....d-crypt-tokens
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Here, I teach you how to pass Circuit Quest:
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....d-crypt-tokens
              you never really seem to help people, just act like an idiot on every thread. :\

Comment

Hello peepz,

as all of you know, there are some quest which are very unpopular,like mpd god nm (or any other mpd nm) 0/30 monster kills, but, here is one particular quest, which causes stack of many players above 55 lvl:

- FETCH ANCIENT ARMOR

You have to buy this armor (part of epic 60) for 700 tokens!!!! BUT its not all, if u cant finish this quest, you will find it after weekly reset as 1/200 quest. Never ending fun!!!

There should not be any objections if u GET that armor, but .... Developers inventiveness is beyond of all frontiers... you are spending 700 hardly earned tokens for - NOTHING.

Ive sent ticket to support,and u cant believe, this is more then expected answer:

"""Hello Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.
                According to the project team, this is how the quest works for now, we are sorry for the inconvenience that this might have caused.We will try to ask our project team if they can do anything but unlikely that they would agree upon this , the project team is very strict when it concerns the Circuit Quest.
                We will try our best .
                Will reply back to you in the morning lets hope for the best.
                Thanks for your patience and understanding.

~The R2Games Team""""

Very inventive, and im speechless!!!!

Congratz to all developers to that great idea: FIND WAY HOW TO MAKE PLAYERS ANGRY AND LEAVE GAME !!!!

Managers,ask yourself about this, you are loosing money with such inventive ideas by your developers.

Sorry for my attitude, but its really very baaaaad idea !!!

Comment

just got a circuit quest for "fetch an ancient weapon". no way in hell I'm using 700 crypt tokens to get that only for Asima to take it. R2 you really need to fix the circuit quests.
                  Frozenshade
                  R2Games
                  S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Working...
                  X