Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you think It's best time to work on Legend equip.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you think It's best time to work on Legend equip.

Hey guys, wanted an opinion from you guys on when it's the best time to work on your legend equip. lvl 40, lvl 50, lvl 60, lvl 70, or the upoming lvl 80 in the upcoming patch ^_^
    S404 Jade River
    Wiseman
    Founder of Fairy Tail
    View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Personally I used the PvP sets all the way through to 55, then worked on my 50 legend set. I'm now fully equipped with my 60 legend set working towards the 70.

I would suggest either starting with the 50 or 60 set. If your server is doing well then you might be able to get away with skipping the 50, I'm not sure. Obviously some people do go the 40 set, though I think it holds you back in that bracket too much.

Best of luck.

Comment

In my opinion, L40 and L60. Then make L70, but do not enchant/refine and upgrade to L80. Its the most cost efficient way and the quickest. If cost is not an issue, then upgrade and use the L70.

Comment

Regardless you need level 70 legendary to synth level 80 stuff. My suggestion would be to get fully enchanted level 50 set with rings/jewels then start saving up insignia and crypt tokens for your 70 stuff. With sylphs it is very feasible for a full leg 50 set equipped toon to clear LL NM for the level 70 leg stones and if your timezone has the top 4 in ToK stripping then insignia are easy to come by. As one of the previous posters mentioned DO NOT enchant refine or open sockets on your 70 stuff at all just make it legendary so you can use it to synth 80 stuff. If you have issues clearing NM 80 MPs just bear in mind you can still purchase 80 leg stones from a level 10 guild shop AND they supposedly drop from normal 80 MPs just at a much lower rate so it's still possible to get all the stuff you need. The main reason I suggest skipping the level 60 stuff is the insignia and crypt token costs.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Get lvl 40, you'll need the camp time so you can get stronger. Also if you want to upgrade talents, go for legend 50. Definetley go for legend 60, and legend 70. But it depends if you'll actually have the time to do mpd and crypt every day. If you would want lvl 40 legend you would have to cash to get it early. 50 doesnt make any logical sense, and 60 will take a long time but will be worth it. And when you reach lvl 80 don't get legend 70 because soon in the new patch there will be lvl 80 equip.
          I WONT TOLERATE YOUR NEFARIOUS BEHAVIOR

Comment

Why do people think that gold is going be a huge issue? You will need full enchanted socketed 70 leg gear to do the 80 MPs. You will earn enough gold and such by the time you complete the 80 set. Not sure why people think it be impossible to make the gold to enchant 80 set if you use it on the 70 set. How are you going pass 80 NM? If you skip 60 leg set and dont enchant 70 set. Do you really think you can pass 80 NM with 50 legendary set? Lmao! You need the 70 leg set fully equiped and echanted with full sockets. If you want to "save" money an use the 70 set as gold resources. Then make two 70 leg sets. One for use and one for turning into leg later on. To me it doesn't make a big difference since you be earning more than enough gold by the time you complete the 80 set.

Comment

Originally posted by R231057362 View Post
              Get lvl 40, you'll need the camp time so you can get stronger. Also if you want to upgrade talents, go for legend 50. Definetley go for legend 60, and legend 70. But it depends if you'll actually have the time to do mpd and crypt every day. If you would want lvl 40 legend you would have to cash to get it early. 50 doesnt make any logical sense, and 60 will take a long time but will be worth it. And when you reach lvl 80 don't get legend 70 because soon in the new patch there will be lvl 80 equip.
              You NEED 70 legendary to make 80 legendary. There is no such thing as 80 normal set. Only 80 leg set which requires 70 leg set to complete it.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Why do people think that gold is going be a huge issue? You will need full enchanted socketed 70 leg gear to do the 80 MPs. You will earn enough gold and such by the time you complete the 80 set. Not sure why people think it be impossible to make the gold to enchant 80 set if you use it on the 70 set. How are you going pass 80 NM? If you skip 60 leg set and dont enchant 70 set. Do you really think you can pass 80 NM with 50 legendary set? Lmao! You need the 70 leg set fully equiped and echanted with full sockets. If you want to "save" money an use the 70 set as gold resources. Then make two 70 leg sets. One for use and one for turning into leg later on. To me it doesn't make a big difference since you be earning more than enough gold by the time you complete the 80 set.
                Can a full legend 60 set finish a 80 NM? Or does br and necessary skills are the most important thing for 80 NM, like, for example, a toon with legend 60 set but with 150k br (which will be possible through cashing or slow leveling), and double skills, are enough to pass 80 NM???

Comment

Ok I will explain again, because I think people don't understand.

- First, if you are working on your level 70 set, you probably have enough socketing rods, I have 73 rods right now, it's not an issue.
                  - Second, you need level 4 refinement crystals for level 80 set. Ok, you can save 900 level 3 refinement crystals, you will have 90 level 4 refinement crystals gratz...
                  - Third... You guys really don't get it... Can't believe people are really saying to not enchant your gear.

Explain to me please what's so great about not enchanting?

Let's say you have full level 70 set not enchanted, 8 pieces at 0/36. It will take like 2 months before we get level 80 set and dungeon. So 2 months without any enchanting. After, it might take 1 month before you get your first level 80 piece, let's say the weapon. So, another month before you even enchant your first level 80 piece. 7 out of your 8 pieces will still be 0/36 enchant right? You will totally make your toon a gimp only because of gold? You will be weaker in all Wartune events only because of gold?

Don't want to be mean but, you guys saying not enchanting your 70 set is great idea, it's just a dumb idea. Explain to me why it's so great to shoot yourself in the foot for like 6 months?
                  Last edited by Eskendal; 02-16-2014, 08:02 PM.

Comment

the 60L set is such a bad idea. DO you need it for 70 nm? No, 50L is just fine

It's only good if u plan to stay long in 60-69, which is also a bad idea.

Comment

The best time to work on your legendary equipment is at 9am server time, everyday.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post

You're kidding right? Most people playing the game are going for L60. L60 is like one of the most important set that's a must when reaching lvl 60 or whatever. Use all the exp you gain to upgrade talents and stuff so you have enough time to actually get your lvl 60 legend gear
                        I WONT TOLERATE YOUR NEFARIOUS BEHAVIOR

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post

most dumb thing I ever saw in forums so far...its definitely much better to get L55 PVP set and jump str8 to Lv 60 legend rather than do Lv 50 legend. You get much more stats which makes surviving lv 70 dungeons and even lv 80 dungeons easier. If you stay on lv 50 set, you'll just be 1 hit ko by any of the bosses in lv 80 dungeons. The vids posted by the chinese WT all had leg 70 set and they're already taking hits of 50k dmg. How much cashing you'll need on the lv 50 set to be able to survive that cause slow leveling definitely won't get you enough stats to survive those kinds of dmg. As for getting leg 70 set not enchanted, it all depends on how fast you can save up the resources to get a leg 80 piece. If you have no problems saving up lots of gold and already have spare socketing rods and lots of L3 refining crystals (in the range of 10k+) its better you fully enchant the Leg 70 set. Makes your life easier on the lv 80 dungeons. When lv 80 equipment synthesis is unlocked, you just need to make sure you can get 100m by the time you collect enough lv 80 leg stones and leg shards. Then you can enchant+socket+refine the single leg 80 piece in 1 go. As for breaking the set bonus, just make sure the first lv 80 leg piece you make is the weapon since the weapon alone gives +10 rage per action. This way you'll keep the rage gain and the dmg bonus from 2 pieces of leg 70 set. The other 3 items in lv 80 leg gear adds 500 bonus dmg each, so having half lv 80 n lv 70 leg gives you +1.5k dmg bonus and +10 rage per action. After that, you might want to consider making a 2nd set of lv 70 leg for the remaining 2 pieces to keep the 1.5k dmg bonus (only if you have the patience n time to farm for 2 more pieces of lv 70 gear). Otherwise, find a way to save up enough gold, rods, L4 refining crystals for making 2 pieces in 1 go to keep all the bonuses...
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                          X