Tormented Necropolis, lvl 14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tormented Necropolis, lvl 14

I am mage with almost 98k br unbuffed, I would appreciate any tip or suggestion to beat this boss, Last time I tried was w/ 86k br.

Dont want to waste any kind of pots without knowing what I am exactly going to do.
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

I beat this guy for the first time last week (first attempt after getting stuck on 11 for some time). Starting with 104k BR (200% Blessing only), buffs were a full round of Lv5 pots, a full round of scrolls (excluding patk & crit), as well as Warriors Call for a total of 121k BR. Using Gaia (2* Blue) as active sylph.

As far as skills, just standard Bolt til 85'ish rage, pop brutality, Thunderer x2, awaken Gaia, Short Circuit, Delphic, cancel sylph, repeat.

I honestly can't remember if I had to heal at all or if my Templars held him at bay. I remember it being fairly easy at the BR I mentioned, if you have warriors call you should be able to get close to that (115k'ish anyway). Unfortunately..... 121k is nowhere near enough for level 15, not for a WD Mage at least.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

98k br might be a bit too low, i believe floor 14 is just fast dmg, boss doesn't hit hard i believe so just focus on dmg.
      If you full buff you might beat it, but get 70 set and you blast your way through

for skills: bolt, thunderer, resto, sunto and bl or any other skill of your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
        I beat this guy for the first time last week (first attempt after getting stuck on 11 for some time). Starting with 104k BR (200% Blessing only), buffs were a full round of Lv5 pots, a full round of scrolls (excluding patk & crit), as well as Warriors Call for a total of 121k BR. Using Gaia (2* Blue) as active sylph.

As far as skills, just standard Bolt til 85'ish rage, pop brutality, Thunderer x2, awaken Gaia, Short Circuit, Delphic, cancel sylph, repeat.

I honestly can't remember if I had to heal at all or if my Templars held him at bay. I remember it being fairly easy at the BR I mentioned, if you have warriors call you should be able to get close to that (115k'ish anyway). Unfortunately..... 121k is nowhere near enough for level 15, not for a WD Mage at least.
        Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
        98k br might be a bit too low, i believe floor 14 is just fast dmg, boss doesn't hit hard i believe so just focus on dmg.
        If you full buff you might beat it, but get 70 set and you blast your way through

for skills: bolt, thunderer, resto, sunto and bl or any other skill of your choice.
        I have 31k matk without pots, only Bleesing wheel.
        Also with WC I am 105k br, adding pots may increase it up to 110k

I think its like evil said, Get enough rage to freeze him and attack with sylph, then going back to normal mode and repeat
        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post

yup, right on that. When did lvl 14 had about 115kbr with wc and blue iris 2 star (gaia wasnt released at the time) also u mightve done something wrong in skill order on 15th, cus when i tried 15th with 115k br, I believe i got it till just about the last bar with luck. Difference might be that i aimed to keep him under constant freeze, so repeatedly atked with thunderer whenever i had 50 rage, and i made sure to try him when i had 100 rage on me.

Comment

Working...
          X