This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circular logic regarding Circuit Quests

First, people complained that there wasn't enough things to do.

Then, 7Roads added in Circuit Quests, which needed time.
    Then, people complained that you have to keep running to Sylph Atoll to do the Quests, so they complain and ask for easier tasks.

Suppose 7Roads give people easy Circuit Quests (all 200 CQ are Capture the Astral), and people finished the 200CQs in 30 minutes.
    What would people do next? Make a guess.

That's right. They would complain that there isn't enough things to do.

Oh people. Forever so impossible to please.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

I'm pretty sure the issue is other problems such as crypt tokens... I don't really mind the sylph quests... seeing as how you'll have a chance of getting green/blue sylphs.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

Then, people complained that you have to keep running to Sylph Atoll to do the Quests, so they complain and ask for easier tasks.

Suppose 7Roads give people easy Circuit Quests (all 200 CQ are Capture the Astral), and people finished the 200CQs in 30 minutes.

You missed a step. And then when people complain, you complain about people complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
        You missed a step. And then when people complain, you complain about people complaining.
        You also missed a step. And then when CondorHero complain, someone complain about him complaining.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          You also missed a step. And then when CondorHero complain, someone complain about him complaining.
          I thought Condor trolled?
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Interesting why do u implay than thouse complaining about long circuit are the same that complain that there is nothing to do?

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              I thought Condor trolled?
              What makes you think he didn't? o_O
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Circuit Quest GLITCH

SEEMS the game devs thought it would be funny to put quests into the circuit quest that you cannot possibly finish without buying unbound balens.. example:
                i have a level 62 toon . in my circuit quest is a quest that requires a guild bank of level 10 or that you be a level 70 toon in order to complete. a nifty way to try to get you to spend real money on this game..so i am stuck in circuit quest , cant go no farther cant complete or skip this level 70 quest to continue playing the game. support ticket was answered: "this is the way it was designed" I BET IT WAS! so now the devs are FORCING YOU TO SPEND MONEY TO BUY BALENS IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE PLAYING THE GAME.. WHAT KINDA **** IS THAT????

Comment

Except for multi-posting and complaining, would you care to share the quest you got?
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Actually, what people are complaining about re. CQ's is the high frequency of Atoll quests (25% or higher), the boredom of being sent running to L3 or L4 over and over and over w/o a way to just teleport to the level you want, and the CQ's that force you to either waste balens to skip or waste a ridiculously high quantity of insignias or crypt tokens to complete for almost no reward...no way in heck will I ever WASTE 700+ crypt tokens or insignias on a quest that only yields 3k gold and 15k daru.

Comment

Hold it, I want to complain...... ummm wait what were we talking about? Oh wait how about a time expire for Circuit Quests like maybe 30 minutes?

Comment

Working...
                      X