Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashing and Cashers:

So:

Someone who pays for things they enjoy, gets branded a casher. Like it's a derogatory term? So some how, some one who doesn't pay is some how a better person because of it?

When there's a new Xbox game or movie out: Do you non cashers not pay for that either? Where I come from, that's generally called piracy or thievery.

Or is it that free loading is your thing. Because you're too tight to spend some money on something you use to occupy your time?

I enjoy the game. I throw some money at it occasionally. I view it like tipping the barman/waitress for service.

I don't smoke, or drink, or do drugs, I have no out standing debts, I have a good job. I live in a first world country. I am extremely privileged. But:

How I spend my money is none of your damn business. Calling me a casher is like calling the next guy Human. So what? Who really freaking cares. If my low/medium level cashing is such a problem to you: go find another game and good luck with that. Or perhaps don't attack my carting *** in BG and when you lose 2 or 3 times in a row, complain that I am stronger than you only because of my cash.

Finally: I wonder what you'll say when you meet the really big cashers in the next few brackets of BG? Gonna whine at them too? Cos the pocket money some of them spent, makes my pocket money look like pittance.

/rant.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Who ♥ you off that much gingi?^^ didnt saw you that mad
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-17-2014, 08:08 AM. Reason: Language

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Amen! (Insert filling space here)
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        So:

Someone who pays for things they enjoy, gets branded a casher. Like it's a derogatory term? So some how, some one who doesn't pay is some how a better person because of it?

When there's a new Xbox game or movie out: Do you non cashers not pay for that either? Where I come from, that's generally called piracy or thievery.

Or is it that free loading is your thing. Because you're too tight to spend some money on something you use to occupy your time?

I enjoy the game. I throw some money at it occasionally. I view it like tipping the barman/waitress for service.

I don't smoke, or drink, or do drugs, I have no out standing debts, I have a good job. I live in a first world country. I am extremely privileged. But:

How I spend my money is none of your damn business. Calling me a casher is like calling the next guy Human. So what? Who really freaking cares. If my low/medium level cashing is such a problem to you: go find another game and good luck with that. Or perhaps don't attack my carting *** in BG and when you lose 2 or 3 times in a row, complain that I am stronger than you only because of my cash.

Finally: I wonder what you'll say when you meet the really big cashers in the next few brackets of BG? Gonna whine at them too? Cos the pocket money some of them spent, makes my pocket money look like pittance.

/rant.
        damn casher rant ^^
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

would be better pm the person instead to open such useless tread , sorry its just my opnion
          " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
            would be better pm the person instead to open such useless tread , sorry its just my opnion
            Meh, better to reply in BG and say:

*rolling around nekkid in balens, umadbro?*
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
              1. Cross server BG: I'm not going hunting for them on another server, when I don't know their server number. Yes I know I can get their server number from the ranks table... but I have been sat thinking about this since first BG this morning...

2. It's not uncommon. Therefore I personally think a thread discussing the issue is fine. There is a thread discussing how Zebq is back. I view that thread like you view this one.
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

People need someone to blame when they lose.

They like to think of themselves as "uber skilled" losing to someone who cashes (and they call the casher non-skilled).
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

2. It's not uncommon. Therefore I personally think a thread discussing the issue is fine. There is a thread discussing how Zebq is back. I view that thread like you view this one.
                  The sad part is, that thread has 20 pages of replies.
                  Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Psshh... i don't know about you guys but I'm glad that i don't need cash to win.. Damn cashers...
                    Last edited by Jackos24; 02-17-2014, 06:40 AM.
                    IGN: Jacko
                    Server: Kabam S24
                    Guild: Genesis
                    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Death3kid,Ginger,Blizz,Malleus,Jacko Damn cashers
                      EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                        Death3kid,Ginger,Blizz,Malleus,Jacko Damn cashers
                        I am totally non-casher! :O Stoopid cashers!
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                          I am totally non-casher! :O Stoopid cashers!
                          I know right ? me too
                          IGN: Jacko
                          Server: Kabam S24
                          Guild: Genesis
                          Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

non cashers cry when lose to cashers,then cashers cry that non cashers cry and call them cashers
                            Last edited by zlolub; 02-17-2014, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zlolub View Post
                              ppl cry when lose to cashers,then cashers cry that ppl cry and call them cashers
                              Actually people cry when they lose and call the opponent casher to justify their loss. I've been call casher in BG many times simply because I used to kill a lot of players to farm honor. Didn't matter if I didn't have wings, I was still a big casher, and now that I even have level 2 wings.... oh well damn watch out.
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                              X