No announcement yet.

Cashing and Cashers:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never truer word spoken keep up the common sense comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      From castle age, to wartune, not surprising you would slow level to kick everyones butt :P
      I do try! :P I learnt from my mistake of power leveling in CA, so, it was good for one thing!

Another thing i noticed, yes, players cash but it's what they spend the balens on. I was in arena yesterday and there were 3 obvious cashers, all the nice clothes, level 3 & 4 but two hits and they were dead! I did lolz!

Maybe i shouldn't judge and they are a work in progress but i do think they'll be 50 in a few days!
      Wartune
      IGN: Decima
      Guild: Elysium
      Server: S5 (Europe)
      Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
      IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
      Server : 59 (Europe)
      Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

• According to me Everyone is Casher , coz you are spending your time , thats more valuable than some $$$$

Comment

• xmmm,the use of casher as a word can have many different meanings!laughed a lot when one vip with too low br called me casher because I could beat him and told me to wait for him-her to take his legend pieces,lol.I use this word too but usually not with a bad meaning,I use it to refer to a vip with strong character,I do not finding wrong to use it like that,is it?I am a non casher myself,but I do not believe that being a casher means that you are mean or stupid or something like that.I have seen many strong players being helpfull,even in bg lot of people can let you live after first kill or help you get the daily kills,this not depend on being vip or not,depends on character(and honor rank ofc,lol)!I do not find it necessary for me to use money for a game but just being casher doesn't mean you use lot of money here necessarily,I see it like buying one game per month for your pc..about the hard cashers ok seems to me strange using so much money just for a game,but if they can afford it and want to do this,its their choice,I do not have the right to judge them!ok sometimes its shocking playing here(meeting a mage leve64 110kbr?!!),but you know that always will be a stronger(or more,much more!)player than you,you have to learn to deal with this,even if its tough.last comment that I want to do...I think i know someone with the name memorium by bg but usuallly doesn't remember me lol!

Comment

• OK. Some very interesting points and discussions have shown themselves here. Thank you to everyone who has contributed.

For the most part, I'm really pleased that the thread has stayed mostly civil and on topic. Again another thank you to all the participants for the level of maturity demonstrated here.

I should clarify some things though. As much for my own use as anyone elses trying to understand my viewpoint and thus respond to me.

In my OP: I was frustrated at one person. Their use of certain words: Although the words face value is not in it self insulting, the way they used it, and intended it, was to be insulting.

I know I am a casher. I freely admit to buying things in game. It's the insinuation of being a lesser player, less skilled, ruining mine and my families lives because I play a game, spending more than I can afford, or is sensible and the other myriad of insults all combined with that.

It's this casual use and acceptance of that insult that frustrates me.

The fact that I got insulted does not bother me so much.

I realise that I was probably reading too much into it, I wasn't having the best day that day. So sensitivity was a little highly strung. However I do not regret this thread. It's brought useful differing viewpoints to light. As such it's highly valuable for both sides to see how things might appear, from either side of the fence.

I would also like to apologise in part for this thread. I said some things in the OP, which players who choose not to, or are unable to cash may have found insulting. So for those who found my rant to be off piste, my sincere apologies. It was not my intent to offend.

Anyway... carry on:
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by annemarielle View Post
              xmmm,the use of casher as a word can have many different meanings!laughed a lot when one vip with too low br called me casher because I could beat him and told me to wait for him-her to take his legend pieces,lol.I use this word too but usually not with a bad meaning,I use it to refer to a vip with strong character,I do not finding wrong to use it like that,is it?I am a non casher myself,but I do not believe that being a casher means that you are mean or stupid or something like that.I have seen many strong players being helpfull,even in bg lot of people can let you live after first kill or help you get the daily kills,this not depend on being vip or not,depends on character(and honor rank ofc,lol)!I do not find it necessary for me to use money for a game but just being casher doesn't mean you use lot of money here necessarily,I see it like buying one game per month for your pc..about the hard cashers ok seems to me strange using so much money just for a game,but if they can afford it and want to do this,its their choice,I do not have the right to judge them!ok sometimes its shocking playing here(meeting a mage leve64 110kbr?!!),but you know that always will be a stronger(or more,much more!)player than you,you have to learn to deal with this,even if its tough.last comment that I want to do...I think i know someone with the name memorium by bg but usuallly doesn't remember me lol!
              someone remebers me, and yes ma memo is a casher, 50 bucks a month when i can afford it. Which sadly isn t every month but around every 1,5 months averge. was vip 5 when it was on, and still there are a lot of vip 9s i can hold against, obviously not the ones that use their cash smart
              Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

• while it's true that we can ignore those crybabies,, sometime i just can't accept it,, just only because i use some cash, i used average of 3k balens / month. i got called casher this casher that and bla bla and so on.. BY some noob newcomer idiot with low BR, horrible character that think their self great or something just because they don't use cash, and i can kill him (lvl 55-59) with my non-cash little toon on lvl 49. it's just.. they never saw our hard work just because of some cash and VIP why don't they learn a little on how to play this game.. sometime, yeah.. even a VIP player with wing called a non-cash player a casher,, ioh man they're all screwed, messed, ****** up in the head for sure,, they don't even have a little brain to think 1st, just blurting sh l t everywhere and they think they're right,, back again, just because they don't use cash .. yeah u could be proud if u don't use cash and u're strong, but if u're weak, nothing to be proud just because u don't use cash..
                if u think ur good enough come at me at BG with no dryad

Comment

• Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                  while it's true that we can ignore those crybabies,, sometime i just can't accept it,, just only because i use some cash, i used average of 3k balens / month. i got called casher this casher that and bla bla and so on.. BY some noob newcomer idiot with low BR, horrible character that think their self great or something just because they don't use cash, and i can kill him (lvl 55-59) with my non-cash little toon on lvl 49. it's just.. they never saw our hard work just because of some cash and VIP why don't they learn a little on how to play this game.. sometime, yeah.. even a VIP player with wing called a non-cash player a casher,, ioh man they're all screwed, messed, ****** up in the head for sure,, they don't even have a little brain to think 1st, just blurting sh l t everywhere and they think they're right,, back again, just because they don't use cash .. yeah u could be proud if u don't use cash and u're strong, but if u're weak, nothing to be proud just because u don't use cash..
                  if u think ur good enough come at me at BG with no dryad
                  You speak right out of my hart , btw are you THE SillPlain, lvl 59 i know from BG ? If so I bow to you . Really great and kind player, and then I would wish to know, meet your 49 toon at BG if we didn t already.

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Comment

• Where is my 1 shot button?
                    Server: 110 Providence
                    Class: Knight
                    Guild: Phoenix
                    Nickname: Belhor
                    Level: 80
                    Battle rating: 190588

Comment

• Originally posted by SilentSii View Post
                      You speak right out of my hart , btw are you THE SillPlain, lvl 59 i know from BG ? If so I bow to you . Really great and kind player, and then I would wish to know, meet your 49 toon at BG if we didn t already.
                      hehe i still remember u too memo u and christinna already left me and go to 60s.. i'm still in 59 though
                      well u'll recognize my little toon the instant u met it

Comment

• Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                        hehe i still remember u too memo u and christinna already left me and go to 60s.. i'm still in 59 though
                        well u'll recognize my little toon the instant u met it
                        nice lookin forward to it =), well at least Misery is still at 9 from my server. The last one really campin there. Tho she might lvl soon aswell, but if you ever decide to go to 60s, I ll be at 64 for quite another while :P, at least till new titles are released and gained .

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Comment

• hehe sure, still a long way to go for me though
                          yeah i still sometime saw Misery, aw so lvl up after LD as well i see..
                          but i think i have to be a bad guy and hated again to get grim reaper title,, he he.. might as well get another title before IF i ever lvl up xD

Comment

• The thing if i m not mistaken new titles will be at lvl 61 and 64. Yeah Grim Reaper is a really nice one aiming for that one on my little 49er =)

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Comment

• *waves at Sillplain and Memo*

That is all!

Oh, but Gingy is an overly sensitive noob!
                              Wartune
                              IGN: Decima
                              Guild: Elysium
                              Server: S5 (Europe)
                              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                              Server : 59 (Europe)
                              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

• Originally posted by qphantom View Post
                                1 - ALL and NONE statements will have many exceptions which i don't think i've made. regardless, yes comparable cashers can skillfully battle but it excludes a ton of players with potential so the competition is diluted/limited due to cashing limits

3 - what Eskendal (sp) said was perfect ~$50/mo limits which isn't surprising because games used to cost $50 per game and then games with subscriptions costing $30/mo. $1000/mo? they're milking. shieeett...

4 - what i've claimed from the get go was that unchecked cashing = "legalized" cheating/hacking/imbalance
                                Again, everything in life is cash to win. The economics of this game is a reflection on real life. Life is not balanced, learn to deal with it. IF being #1 in Wartune is your goal, the easiest way is not to play longer and complete your 200 circuit quests. The easiest way is to get a better job, make more money, and cash harder.

If you lose a drag race, are you going to whine to the guy who beat you because he has a better car?
                                If your friend gets better grades than you at school, are you going to whine and say that he has a $2mil apartment to study in and can afford tutors while you are stuck in a dorm room?

The examples can go on. This game is NOT supposed to be balanced in the first place by design. If you're looking for a leveled playing field, you're playing the wrong game.

Comment

Working...
                                X