• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cashers does mean ppl

Comment

i corect myself
      it was joke,and dont think call someone casher is ofense
      in my case i cant afford to spend money,but that dont mean i must be discriminated,and someone to tell me"i pay,that u can play".I too want strong character,but symply cant afford it
      so stay nice and cool and enjoy the game,like i do
      Last edited by zlolub; 02-17-2014, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zlolub View Post
        non cashers cry when lose to cashers,then cashers cry that non cashers cry and call them cashers
        Not really.

I'm 'crying' about the use and intention behind the word. It's meant as an insult. To belittle people who pay.

If this was a word used to describe an ethnic minority, or colour of skin, then it'd be banned because of the connotations.

Originally posted by ancev View Post
        Actually people cry when they lose and call the opponent casher to justify their loss. I've been call casher in BG many times simply because I used to kill a lot of players to farm honor. Didn't matter if I didn't have wings, I was still a big casher, and now that I even have level 2 wings.... oh well damn watch out.
        Level 2 wings!? Like OMG you mega casher! -_-
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          Not really.

I'm 'crying' about the use and intention behind the word. It's meant as an insult. To belittle people who pay.

If this was a word used to describe an ethnic minority, or colour of skin, then it'd be banned because of the connotations.

Level 2 wings!? Like OMG you mega casher! -_-
          of course its insult I play for over year than some noob come spend $$$$ and become better than me in matter of days.its slap in face really when someone ♥ on everything I worked played 10 times more and longer . So sorry but cashers don't want to play game they just want to make ppl feel bad and denie them of chance to be best they are very mean
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-17-2014, 08:05 AM. Reason: Language again! Stop editing it back in.

Comment

It happens every single BG, someone dies, first word out of their mouth is usually censored, second is the word casher.

Non-casher dies to casher ... calls him big casher.
            Casher dies to casher ... calls him a bigger casher.
            Casher dies to non-casher ... gets called casher for dying.
            Non-casher dies to non-casher ... gets called holy seal weakling.

Usually if some crybaby dies, they're going to call someone something and then the argument continues over which toons e-♥ is bigger and why they fight better with said e-♥. Just sit back and enjoy the show! It's one of the most predictable things about this game.
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-17-2014, 08:01 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
              It happens every single BG, someone dies, first word out of their mouth is usually censored, second is the word casher.

Usually if some crybaby dies, they're going to call someone something and then the argument continues over which toons e-♥ is bigger and why they fight better with said e-♥. Just sit back and enjoy the show! It's one of the most predictable things about this game.
              Nuuu, first word is always noob ^^
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

I like being called a casher :P It means I'm doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                  of course its insult I play for over year than some noob come spend $$$$ and become better than me in matter of days.its slap in face really when someone ♥ on everything I worked played 10 times more and longer . So sorry but cashers don't want to play game they just want to make ppl feel bad and denie them of chance to be best they are very mean
                  If you don't like "pay to win" function of the game, then play a game that doesn't have that option ? There are lots of them out there.
                  IGN: Jacko
                  Server: Kabam S24
                  Guild: Genesis
                  Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

And predictably, first word out of dead guys mouth ... stupid casher! Wish I knew where to get the free VIP and level 3 wings he was sporting! So funny!

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post

You honestly could have edited it with something else Esme, cause now you make it look like I love the ♥.
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-18-2014, 06:54 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                      If you don't like "pay to win" function of the game, then play a game that doesn't have that option ? There are lots of them out there.
                      if u don't like to be called casher go play game which is only for cashing there are lots of them out there

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                        if u don't like to be called casher go play game which is only for cashing there are lots of them out there
                        If you don't like cashers, go play a game that ISN'T pay2win, there's lots of them out there that don't have this function.

Comment

When there's a new Xbox game or movie out: Do you non cashers not pay for that either? Where I come from, that's generally called piracy or thievery.
                          An Xbox game or a movie aren't typically free to play/watch. Suppose the game was free or the movie had a free screening for people, would you still consider it piracy or theft if they didn't pay anything? This game is free to play. There is no obligation to pay for playing.

Or is it that free loading is your thing. Because you're too tight to spend some money on something you use to occupy your time?
                          It's not free loading if there's no obligation to pay for it. This game is free to play, in fact if it weren't free to play, I'm sure most people won't be here playing the game. There are much better games to spend your cash on.

I enjoy the game. I throw some money at it occasionally. I view it like tipping the barman/waitress for service.
                          If your view is "cashing = tips", then you should have no problems with "cashing should give no advantage to the casher." If you tip, you're no expecting anything in return (except maybe better service). Tipping is more to show your gratitude to the people already providing you good food/drink/service. Imagine if you saw someone get upset that they tipped, but their portions remained the same as someone who didn't tip.

"Hey, I tipped you $5! Why isn't my steak bigger? That guy didn't tip and my steak should be bigger than his!"

How I spend my money is none of your damn business. Calling me a casher is like calling the next guy Human. So what? Who really freaking cares. If my low/medium level cashing is such a problem to you: go find another game and good luck with that. Or perhaps don't attack my carting *** in BG and when you lose 2 or 3 times in a row, complain that I am stronger than you only because of my cash.
                          Your money is your own business. But then again, what they say falls under free speech and they can say whatever they want to say. Just like you can spend your money on whatever you want to spend it on. (Legally of course. If you spend your money on illegal things or they say something not allowed by law, that's something else).

Finally: I wonder what you'll say when you meet the really big cashers in the next few brackets of BG? Gonna whine at them too? Cos the pocket money some of them spent, makes my pocket money look like pittance.

/rant.
                          Cashers are cashers. Big cashers are still cashers. Just because you make the distinction between them doesn't mean they will as well. Extent of it doesn't really matter, just that you did.

"Sorry, I cheated on the test. But it was only for one test. There are other people who cheated on multiple tests!" (for the implied "cashing = cheating": some people view it that way, some don't. Meant to illustrate the degree of cashing doesn't matter)

Your analogy with the Xbox game or movie is incorrect.

It's more like if in basketball or football (or any game where more points is good) games, the referees started letting teams give them money to start with more points.

If Team A started with 20 more points than Team B but won by only 5, you would say that Team B is the better team and Team A only won because they gave the referees more money.

If there's a Team C that would start with 50 points that beats Team B by only 30 points, then amongst the teams you would say Team B should be on top as the best team since they scored more points than the other team. But instead Team B would be last because they didn't score enough to overcome the other team's extra points bought by money.

Calling you a casher is allowed in the game and isn't hurting them at all. Based on your post, it might actually help them by messing you up.

As many people pointed out on many threads, this is a pvp game, a game of competition. You don't have to play and you aren't doing anyone a particular favor by playing. If you don't like it, just quit!

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                            I am totally non-casher! :O Stoopid cashers!
                            U are not casher,not even non-casher...u are lazzy mage xD :*
                            Ginger dont make drama... Each day 1000 ppl call 1000 ppls cashers and bash em for that without any reason - this is nature of each game

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                              I like being called a casher :P It means I'm doing well.
                              That is a good thought, I hadn't considered it from that P.O.V.

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
                              An Xbox game or a movie aren't typically free to play/watch. Suppose the game was free or the movie had a free screening for people, would you still consider it piracy or theft if they didn't pay anything? This game is free to play. There is no obligation to pay for playing.
                              OK. Bad analogy on my part.

It's not free loading if there's no obligation to pay for it. This game is free to play, in fact if it weren't free to play, I'm sure most people won't be here playing the game.
                              True. I retract that comment.

If your view is "cashing = tips", then you should have no problems with "cashing should give no advantage to the casher." If you tip, you're no expecting anything in return (except maybe better service). Tipping is more to show your gratitude to the people already providing you good food/drink/service. Imagine if you saw someone get upset that they tipped, but their portions remained the same as someone who didn't tip.

"Hey, I tipped you $5! Why isn't my steak bigger? That guy didn't tip and my steak should be bigger than his!"
                              It was the closest analogy I could think of. Yes it's not perfect. But you're seemingly ignoring my main point, to nitpick with my analogy . I pay because I enjoy the game. Much like, I tip good service. If I don't enjoy the game I will leave and go play elsewhere. Much like bad service will not see me return to that establishment.

Cashers are cashers. Big cashers are still cashers. Just because you make the distinction between them doesn't mean they will as well. Extent of it doesn't really matter, just that you did.

"Sorry, I cheated on the test. But it was only for one test. There are other people who cheated on multiple tests!" (for the implied "cashing = cheating": some people view it that way, some don't. Meant to illustrate the degree of cashing doesn't matter)

Your analogy with the Xbox game or movie is incorrect.

It's more like if in basketball or football (or any game where more points is good) games, the referees started letting teams give them money to start with more points.

If Team A started with 20 more points than Team B but won by only 5, you would say that Team B is the better team and Team A only won because they gave the referees more money.

If there's a Team C that would start with 50 points that beats Team B by only 30 points, then amongst the teams you would say Team B should be on top as the best team since they scored more points than the other team. But instead Team B would be last because they didn't score enough to overcome the other team's extra points bought by money.

Calling you a casher is allowed in the game and isn't hurting them at all. Based on your post, it might actually help them by messing you up.

As many people pointed out on many threads, this is a pvp game, a game of competition. You don't have to play and you aren't doing anyone a particular favor by playing. If you don't like it, just quit!
                              You've made a couple of interesting points. Now please explain why it's OK to use the term casher as an insulting word with nasty connotations? Yet I'm not allowed to insult people here based on race, gender, ethic origin, faith or mental capability. Why should how much cash I may or may not have spent be any different?
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00
                                You honestly could have edited it with something else Esme, cause now you make it look like I love the ♥.
                                True, next time I'll replace it with a bright rainbow-colored My Little Pony.
                                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                                X