No announcement yet.

Cashing and Cashers:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say casher but not as a derogatory term but just to say someone who spends money on the game is. But for those who spends thousands of dollars a day to get overpowered, thinking they are pro, and bully others, then those people are real no life cashers. Pathetic. Not going to complain if some1 spends like $8 a month for vip and like a few bucks for balens a week but most people don't know what the word "overdoing it" means.

Comment

I think you are over thinking this Gingy. Some people are just ***** and jellyfishes, and those become extremely vocal in a p2w game. They tend to go after you because you're cashing, it gives them a target and a "reason" to be asshats. If they truly hated cashers they wouldn't even be playing a p2w game...well logic would suggest that they would avoid it but some people just don't work in a very logical way...
      *looney mage addict*

Nyx
      lvl80 Mage
      S444 Silent Arena

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
        Rofl (yes it does) (and helps a lot)
        Today while doing TOk NM when an archer casted DF on tok...the bot seems to have no effect from df....The bots keeps doing regular movement...so how does this actually works in tok? he told me df don't work in PVP fights....but we are actually fighting pvp bots so its more duel arena style right?

Comment

Originally posted by Brunotheman View Post
          Today while doing TOk NM when an archer casted DF on tok...the bot seems to have no effect from df....The bots keeps doing regular movement...so how does this actually works in tok? he told me df don't work in PVP fights....but we are actually fighting pvp bots so its more duel arena style right?
          We use it in tok NM all the time (when someone doesn't strip) and it works fine (remember it makes skills 100% slower to cast, so if they are doing say Lighting bots / armor piercer you are not going to notice a big diff, but on spells that matter like Bless / Sheilds, any delphics, it helps a lot.)

Its not pvp or even pvp bots (like in solo arena). Or they could be stunned with HS.
          IGN: Jacko
          Server: Kabam S24
          Guild: Genesis
          Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by Brunotheman View Post
            Cant say coz we dont use df or thundererbut should works

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              So:

Someone who pays for things they enjoy, gets branded a casher. Like it's a derogatory term? So some how, some one who doesn't pay is some how a better person because of it?

When there's a new Xbox game or movie out: Do you non cashers not pay for that either? Where I come from, that's generally called piracy or thievery.

Or is it that free loading is your thing. Because you're too tight to spend some money on something you use to occupy your time?

I enjoy the game. I throw some money at it occasionally. I view it like tipping the barman/waitress for service.

I don't smoke, or drink, or do drugs, I have no out standing debts, I have a good job. I live in a first world country. I am extremely privileged. But:

How I spend my money is none of your damn business. Calling me a casher is like calling the next guy Human. So what? Who really freaking cares. If my low/medium level cashing is such a problem to you: go find another game and good luck with that. Or perhaps don't attack my carting *** in BG and when you lose 2 or 3 times in a row, complain that I am stronger than you only because of my cash.

Finally: I wonder what you'll say when you meet the really big cashers in the next few brackets of BG? Gonna whine at them too? Cos the pocket money some of them spent, makes my pocket money look like pittance.

/rant.
              Everybody downloads movies games apps from net free of charge if they get the chance thats why they called torrent sites a cashier can do same as non cashier lmao

Comment

meh nevermind, to offtopic
                Last edited by Draggyy; 02-17-2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  So:

Someone who pays for things they enjoy, gets branded a casher. Like it's a derogatory term? So some how, some one who doesn't pay is some how a better person because of it?

When there's a new Xbox game or movie out: Do you non cashers not pay for that either? Where I come from, that's generally called piracy or thievery.

Or is it that free loading is your thing. Because you're too tight to spend some money on something you use to occupy your time?

I enjoy the game. I throw some money at it occasionally. I view it like tipping the barman/waitress for service.

I don't smoke, or drink, or do drugs, I have no out standing debts, I have a good job. I live in a first world country. I am extremely privileged. But:

How I spend my money is none of your damn business. Calling me a casher is like calling the next guy Human. So what? Who really freaking cares. If my low/medium level cashing is such a problem to you: go find another game and good luck with that. Or perhaps don't attack my carting *** in BG and when you lose 2 or 3 times in a row, complain that I am stronger than you only because of my cash.

Finally: I wonder what you'll say when you meet the really big cashers in the next few brackets of BG? Gonna whine at them too? Cos the pocket money some of them spent, makes my pocket money look like pittance.

/rant.
                  sorry, your entire post reeks of non-sense...stereotypical of many excessive cashing logics

cashing is like bribing the law, using cheat codes, etc

stuck? can't win? more power? slide the credit card.
                  stuck again? can't win? more power? slide it again
                  rinse and repeat...there is no end to this so called 'game'

furthermore, excessive cashing for virtual gloating will never be accepted as a norm - quite the opposite - hence the scorn cashers and cash defenders face. also the value of you're character is minimal

enjoy your definition of a fair and balanced game
                  Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

as a fat big space slug where do you keep your cash?? do you have pockets??
                    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                    then click on support

Comment

Don t like it, either quit or just reasset your goals. Stay 59 and below and you ll do fine at most aspects of the game, especially BG where the most hate breeds. you can easily stomp most cashers there as long you play smart enough and take your time. I m not total non casher on main toon I spend some $ when i can afford it.

My alt is total non cash but because of that i don t level him past 49 either, where i can just dominate. But well then again I get a lot of hate for it sometimes even being called casher by other winged vip players, when they realize i m not cashed, well more like IF they realize it, then they go on campi noob lvl up and QQ never ends.

Like lots have replied already there just people that bragg about everything, and face it the game is pay 2 win like it or not. But it won t change, so better get used to it, it still can be fun but i doubt those people hatin at every chance have much of it.

Edit: and comparing cashing to bribing or cheating or any of the likes is nonsense, as those are illegal cashing is implemented in the game you know it from the start and can avoid it if you don t like it that way.
                      Last edited by SilentSii; 02-17-2014, 02:09 PM.
                      Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

I get called a number of things in BG beginning with "c" - casher is one of the milder ones! Usually I just type a "lol" but if it gets a bit much I just switch to guild chat - problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                          Some things are best left unknown.
                          *looney mage addict*

Nyx
                          lvl80 Mage
                          S444 Silent Arena

Comment

I have a secretary. She deals with all the cash...

Originally posted by NyxVampiria View Post
                            Some things are best left unknown.
                            Oh right...
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

no one care about what you do with your cash ... until it interferes with and ruins it for the rest

no one cares if you buy $1000 appearance outfits and wing types to make yourself look like a clown

Originally posted by SilentSii View Post
                              Edit: and comparing cashing to bribing or cheating or any of the likes is nonsense, as those are illegal cashing is implemented in the game you know it from the start and can avoid it if you don t like it that way.
                              it's "legalized" cheating but still cheating by fair/balanced gaming standards
                              Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

then every sports team that pays more for their players be it nba football or european football does cheat aswell by having more money then the smaller clubs basically
                                Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

Working...
                                X